CA:CW spoilers- Do you agree with this description of IM vs Cap/WS fight?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

HulkIsHulk
Some guys need only a small push to set them off lmao

Silent Master
Go cry somewhere else.

HulkIsHulk
Originally posted by Silent Master
Go cry somewhere else.
laughing laughing out loud

quanchi112
Who can read through the Kt paragraphs to make it to the end.

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by HulkIsHulk
Some guys need only a small push to set them off lmao

tl;dr

Arachnid1
tl;dr

Cap won. That's all that matters.

Darth Thor
IM won first. "Stay Down"..

HulkIsHulk
Originally posted by Darth Thor
IM won first. "Stay Down"..

If we want to go technical, IM won twice before that. First when he used his restraints on Cap. The second when he oneshotted him with that repulsor blast when they dpuble teamed him. Which made the ending even more absurd. He was able to oneshot both Cap and Bucky with one repulsor blast in the same fight. Heck he got temp KOd himself when Cap deflected one back at him. Yet bear the end he is unable to put down Cap despite landing multiple punches abd three repulsor blasts

Darth Thor
^ It seemed to me like IM had calmed down a bit by that last protion of the fight. I mean he didn't kill Bucky when he was just laying there and told Cap to stand down. So he probably wasn't going to shoot Cap full power point blank when Cap's shield was down.

quanchi112
IM won first. "Stay Down".. That isn't winning that's speaking. Cap and WS won. Reality disagrees with your fanboyism.

Ps. My team won, *****.

Igniz
^ It seemed to me like IM had calmed down a bit by that last protion of the fight. I mean he didn't kill Bucky when he was just laying there and told Cap to stand down. So he probably wasn't going to shoot Cap full power point blank when Cap's shield was down.

Originally posted by quanchi112
That isn't winning that's speaking. Cap and WS won. Reality disagrees with your fanboyism.

Ps. My team won, *****.

laughing out loud you really like to rub it in

Darth Thor
^ Lol I guess Backsdown112 should now admit Kenobi beat Maul in TPM, no context no excuses. Because Mauls initial defeat of Kenobi can be described by Quanchi logic as "that isn't winning, that's staring"

Backsdown112 is so easy to own with his consistent double standards LMAO

The_Tempest
http://pics1.ds-static.com/prodimg/10411/300.JPG

A gift for everyone struggling with this topic.

The movie was pretty straightforward about the respective strengths and weaknesses of Cap, Bucky, and Iron Man.

It's pretty clear that Iron Man is the dominant figure due to the number of technological advantages he has: lasers, repulsor blasts, flight, the superpowerful AI, etc.

But it's equally clear that in a bare-knuckle brawl, with those advantages mitigated, the gap is a lot closer. Cap and Bucky are far more skilled and their strength/damage soak/instinct/experience is such that Iron Man can't just beat them to a pulp or ragdoll them like the Hulk did to Loki.

WTF is this conversation about?

quanchi112
Originally posted by Igniz
laughing out loud you really like to rub it in Hell yeah I do. Dt is a known fanboy and wants to disregard the film. He ignores context and the fact Iman is the one who pressed the fight while Cap and WS didn't want to fight but they were forced to beat him down. Best part is my guy killed his guys mom.

quanchi112
^ Lol I guess Backsdown112 should now admit Kenobi beat Maul in TPM, no context no excuses. Because Mauls initial defeat of Kenobi can be described by Quanchi logic as "that isn't winning, that's staring"

Backsdown112 is so easy to own with his consistent double standards LMAO Maul disarmed and had him skill wise and got overconfident and allowed an opening. At no point have I denied reality. Maul came back though and has defeated Kenobi since. He's still currently alive. smile

No, and the irony of you backing down to a battlezone the day of not believing in Vader against my Khan. You'll never live that down, loser.

cdtm
True about Maul. wink

And didn't Stark have tracking rubber bullets, or darts or something? Crowd control options he didn't use?

The fact is, all you need against Cap is a gas grenade and mask, and it's GG (Lets see the shield block that in a Batman vs Cap fight stick out tongue )

DrDeadpool
Iron Man wear his Iron Man 2 suit and do this to Cap and Winter Soldier.

Bye Bye Bucky , Bye Bye Cap.

HulkIsHulk
Originally posted by DrDeadpool
Iron Man wear his Iron Man 2 suit and do this to Cap and Winter Soldier.

Bye Bye Bucky , Bye Bye Cap.
Its not like he was trying to kill them both

TheHulk
To be honest, i really do appreciate close details like this. Especially for fight scenes as i love the art of fight choreography. The three Captain America movies have the best fight scenes.

golem370
Cap won because A. It was a Cap movie B. Iron Man backed off. Winter Soldier was down for the count at the end. I mean imo Cap was given to much of an amp he pretty much over powered Spider-Man twice and out reacted him at the airport which was dumb when it had showed Spider-Man stopping a 3000 pound car moving at around 35 miles an hour.

TheHulk
Originally posted by golem370
Cap won because A. It was a Cap movie B. Iron Man backed off. Winter Soldier was down for the count at the end. I mean imo Cap was given to much of an amp he pretty much over powered Spider-Man twice and out reacted him at the airport which was dumb when it had showed Spider-Man stopping a 3000 pound car moving at around 35 miles an hour. Umm he only overpowered Spidey once and Spidey reflexes and agility does not make it impossible for Cap to keep up laughing out loud This is just Spidermans debut, yet we are already making a lot of assumptions from his current showings laughing

Darth Thor
Captain America in his Prime bested an inexperienced 16 year old Spider-Man.

Give this new Spidey a couple of years, let him gain some proper experience, become an adult, and then Cap besting him won't happen ever again.

golem370
Originally posted by TheHulk
Umm he only overpowered Spidey once and Spidey reflexes and agility does not make it impossible for Cap to keep up laughing out loud This is just Spidermans debut, yet we are already making a lot of assumptions from his current showings laughing

Two separate times he pull Spider-Man into himself once when he was webbed up second when Spider-Man webbed him the second time.

golem370
Two separate times he pull Spider-Man into himself once when he was webbed up second when Spider-Man webbed him the second time. Well I guess you don't understand Spider-Man he is faster then Cap by a lot or suppose to be which mean he should be able to react fast enough to counter anything Captain America tries.

Darth Thor
Two separate times he pull Spider-Man into himself once when he was webbed up second when Spider-Man webbed him the second time.

No the first time Spider-Man pulled him.

Cap only pulled Spidey towards him once, and that was via a full body spin. The next time Cap kicked Spidey when Spidey was swinging towards him.

golem370
He overpowered him twice in a role.

The full body spin and right after

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EzoPCbt99Ns

Darth Thor
^ Ah yes you're right.

TheHulk
Two separate times he pull Spider-Man into himself once when he was webbed up second when Spider-Man webbed him the second time. I saw the video you posted, i swear on my life, it's either that particular scene was not shown or i lost memory of it already. Either way in all fairness, he kinda caught Peter by surprise when he pulled him laughing out loud

One must look at possibilities of the circumstances, i say or you will never have a truly opened mind smile

Darth Thor
^ True, Spidey didn't seem to be pulling back that second time. But there's really no denying Cap just completely outfought Spidey.

But here's an interesting inconsistency- Bucky's metal arm overpowers both of Cap's arms when he pushed him down that shaft.

HulkIsHulk
^ True, Spidey didn't seem to be pulling back that second time. But there's really no denying Cap just completely outfought Spidey.

But here's an interesting inconsistency- Bucky's metal arm overpowers both of Cap's arms when he pushed him down that shaft.
But Black Panther pushes back Bucky's arm with one hand, yet when he and Cap pushing at each other with both arms they look equal. Bucky and Cap overpower Iron Man's arms, but Iron Man easily and effortlessly holds down a flailing Spider Man. As I said before power levels are all over the place in thsi move

Darth Thor
Originally posted by HulkIsHulk
But Black Panther pushes back Bucky's arm with one hand, yet when he and Cap pushing at each other with both arms they look equal. Bucky and Cap overpower Iron Man's arms, but Iron Man easily and effortlessly holds down a flailing Spider Man. As I said before power levels are all over the place in thsi move

Well with IM it's different because he won't always be at 100% power.

golem370

But Spider-Man should be capable of out react Cap like taking his shield & webbing his hands before could do anything. I thought itwas funny before the movie I said Tony could use his armor's cp to counter Cap's fight style and he did that in the movie.

TheHulk
^ True, Spidey didn't seem to be pulling back that second time. But there's really no denying Cap just completely outfought Spidey. Yeah, if yous see it in slow motion, he immediately grabbed and pulled the web the exact moment the web touched his shield. Cap was probably planning that..so kudos to him.

I thought itwas funny before the movie I said Tony could use his armor's cp to counter Cap's fight style and he did that in the movie. laughing out loud You know when you think about it, all Cap was doing was throwing punches and uppercuts when he cornered Iron Man into analyzing his moves, what fighting style? laughing out loud

golem370
If he was just throwing punch and uppercuts then the computer couldn't find a pattern to exploit.

If Cap see in slow motion then Spider-Man see in freeze frame. You do that one of Spider-Man main superhuman power is his reflexes being able to move at incredible speed?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.