Ozymandias vs. Black Panther

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carthage
Tchalla is in his suit

Who wins?

KingD19
KT probably thinks Ozy can analyze a way to defeat the suit with physical force or something.

Real answer, Ozy gets his eyes clawed out.

quanchi112
BP wins, Kt cries.

Silent Master
KT thinks Ozy would beat the Hulk in hth.

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by carthage
Tchalla is in his suit

Who wins?

NOT OZY

Khazra Reborn
T'Charlie wins, obviously.

Adam Grimes
BP handily.

Time-Immemorial
Is this for real?

tkitna
BP wins with or without the suit,

KingD19
But! But Ozy beat up normal people! With slow reaction times, and he caught a single bullet! And...and he's got that tiara and stuff!

Khazra Reborn
The tiara is obviously Ozy's key to victory.

Inhuman
Originally posted by tkitna
BP wins with or without the suit,

KuRuPT Thanosi
BP clearly wins this fight in his suit. Even out of his suit he'd still have good odds thanks to his elite skills. Clearly displayed in out skilling WS, and easily at that. It's unfortunate that WS isn't in the thread and it's BP, BP wins and pretty easily in his suit

quanchi112
Kt has been broken. The mocking did a number on him.

Silent Master
Originally posted by KuRuPT Thanosi
BP clearly wins this fight in his suit. Even out of his suit he'd still have good odds thanks to his elite skills. Clearly displayed in out skilling WS, and easily at that. It's unfortunate that WS isn't in the thread and it's BP, BP wins and pretty easily in his suit

What happened to Ozy's bullet-time fighting skills?

KuRuPT Thanosi
This is why nobody takes you serious Quanshe, how can I be broken, when I'm still clowning the not as skilled brute in your sig? Even still, in that very thread. Just because I don't give Ozy the win, shows what you can never seen to show, that you can't take your head out of your ass for even 1 second in any thread you post in. If Ozy can't beat somebody, he can't beat somebody, I have no issue there. However, WS is not one of those people. Live with that kiddo

quanchi112
This is why nobody takes you serious Quanshe, how can I be broken, when I'm still clowning the not as skilled brute in your sig? Even still, in that very thread. Just because I don't give Ozy the win, shows what you can never seen to show, that you can't take your head out of your ass for even 1 second in any thread you post in. If Ozy can't beat somebody, he can't beat somebody, I have no issue there. However, WS is not one of those people. Live with that kiddo BP and WS went back and forth. BP was unable to best him but yet you ironically say BP crushes Ozy and you can't see the hypocrisy or lack of logic in your own stance. You said easily. You make no sense and have been mocked by everyone for your Ozy wank. You're a joke and you make no sense. You abandoned his speed in this thread. You're a troll and a broken one.

FrothByte
So... are we all now agreed that Ozy is not faster than BP?

KuRuPT Thanosi
When did anybody agree to that. The main reason BP wins in his suit and claws. Plus he's very skilled. He doesn't win because he has a speed advantage over Ozy lol.

KuRuPT Thanosi
Originally posted by quanchi112
BP and WS went back and forth. BP was unable to best him but yet you ironically say BP crushes Ozy and you can't see the hypocrisy or lack of logic in your own stance. You said easily. You make no sense and have been mocked by everyone for your Ozy wank. You're a joke and you make no sense. You abandoned his speed in this thread. You're a troll and a broken one.

Only he did best him on MULTIPLE occasions. Shit Cap even had to pull off a bad ass move just to save him as WS on the ground and BP was about to impale him. Then you have all the other fights where BP literally outblasses him at every turn. If you count their strikes landed it was like 7 to 1. WS was being made to look like a clown. Just as Ozy would. The meh skilled brute that WS is, would be outclassed and out-sped. BP on the other hand, has way better skills than WS, and a protective suit and claws... he's more formidable than WS, and imo decisively so. BP wins, Ozy still beat WS

Silent Master
When did anybody agree to that. The main reason BP wins in his suit and claws. Plus he's very skilled. He doesn't win because he has a speed advantage over Ozy lol.

Then post a clip of Ozy fighting at higher speeds than BP is capable of.

Inhuman
BP can win without his suit. Don't know why some are trying to act like his suit is his only saving grace.

FrothByte

I assume then you're of the opinion that Ozy is faster than BP? How much faster?

quanchi112
Only he did best him on MULTIPLE occasions. Shit Cap even had to pull off a bad ass move just to save him as WS on the ground and BP was about to impale him. Then you have all the other fights where BP literally outblasses him at every turn. If you count their strikes landed it was like 7 to 1. WS was being made to look like a clown. Just as Ozy would. The meh skilled brute that WS is, would be outclassed and out-sped. BP on the other hand, has way better skills than WS, and a protective suit and claws... he's more formidable than WS, and imo decisively so. BP wins, Ozy still beat WS That isn't besting him. Do you know what that means ? Why was BP still pursuing him if he defeated him ? laughing out loud

BP works Ozy just like WS works Ozy you dummy.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.