10000 Future Sentinels vs 10000 Ultron Clones...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TheLordofMurder
10000 Future Sentinels take on 10000 Ultron Clones in a battle to the Death or KO with no BFR allowed...

The Sentinels have access to every power they successfully utilized in the DoFP movie...

Fight takes place on an infinite, featureless, plane...

Which army wins?

Adam Grimes
Sentinels decimate them.

relentless1
Sentinels rip em apart while Ultron quips

juggerman
Originally posted by Adam Grimes
Sentinels decimate them.

thumb up

StiltmanFTW
Ultron bots?

Or actual Ultrons?

If the latter, are they vibranium?

quanchi112
Ultron Primes stomp.

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by quanchi112
Ultron Primes stomp.

???

Reading Comprehension!??

Please point out where in the OP or thread title 10000 Ultron Primes are located...

Go ahead, I'll wait...

quanchi112
Originally posted by TheLordofMurder
???

Reading Comprehension!??

Please point out where in the OP or thread title 10000 Ultron Primes are located...

Go ahead, I'll wait... You are clearly upset and don't believe the shitty se to else can defeat the superior Ultron primes. You poor retarded thing...

TheLordofMurder
You are clearly upset and don't believe the shitty se to else can defeat the superior Ultron primes. You poor retarded thing...

Um, I think you are the one upset...

You are so upset that, in your haste to post, you made several spelling and grammatical errors in your reply...

Now, get back on topic or concede that the Future Sentinels own your precious Ultron Clones...

wink

Happy Dance

quanchi112
Um, I think you are the one upset...

You are so upset that, in your haste to post, you made several spelling and grammatical errors in your reply...

Now, get back on topic or concede that the Future Sentinels own your precious Ultron Clones...

wink

Happy Dance You don't believe in your shitty sentinels against Ultron prime. Sad, really. Sentinels were a joke. smile

TheLordofMurder
You don't believe in your shitty sentinels against Ultron prime. Sad, really. Sentinels were a joke. smile

Sentinels were uber and would crush the Ultron Clones without effort...

An Ultron Clone was killed by Hawkeye by stabbing it with an arrow... laughing out loud

Black Widow beat one with a taser... laughing out loud

A Future Sentinel would laugh its a$$ off if that were attempted against it and kill the hero foolish enough to try it...

Since you cant stay on topic, you concede...

Thanks for playing...

Happy Dance

quanchi112
Sentinels were uber and would crush the Ultron Clones without effort...

An Ultron Clone was killed by Hawkeye by stabbing it with an arrow... laughing out loud

Black Widow beat one with a taser... laughing out loud

A Future Sentinel would laugh its a$$ off if that were attempted against it and kill the hero foolish enough to try it...

Since you cant stay on topic, you concede...

Thanks for playing...

Happy Dance Not Ultron Prime. The fox mutant universe is a joke compared to Disney's marvel. Avengers would crush the sentinels.

Your sentinels are gone and were pathetic. Poor jokes that they were.

TheLordofMurder
Not Ultron Prime. The fox mutant universe is a joke compared to Disney's marvel. Avengers would crush the sentinels.

Your sentinels are gone and were pathetic. Poor jokes that they were.

You failed to stay on topic and so I accept your concession...

Thanks for playing...

Happy Dance

quanchi112
You failed to stay on topic and so I accept your concession...

Thanks for playing...

Happy Dance So you don't concede to anything I said. Perfect. You think so lowly of your sentinels you put the weaker ones who can be taken out by Hawkeye against your sentinels. You disrespect them big time.

TheLordofMurder
So you don't concede to anything I said. Perfect. You think so lowly of your sentinels you put the weaker ones who can be taken out by Hawkeye against your sentinels. You disrespect them big time.

What you are saying is off topic; create a seperate thread if thats your desire...

As pertains this thread its 10000 Future Sentinels vs 10000 Ultron Clones...

For some reason this match up angers you...why is that?

Does it upset you that the Future Sentinels arent toilet tissue fodder like your precious Ultron Clones are?

Happy Dance

quanchi112
What you are saying is off topic; create a seperate thread if thats your desire...

As pertains this thread its 10000 Future Sentinels vs 10000 Ultron Clones...

For some reason this match up angers you...why is that?

Does it upset you that the Future Sentinels arent toilet tissue fodder like your precious Ultron Clones are?

Happy Dance This thread demonstrates your butthurt and the fact you don't really think highly of the sentinels.

Ultron Prime beats any shitty sentinel. You don't disagree so carry on in your own shitty world with ...

laughing out loud

TheLordofMurder
This thread demonstrates your butthurt and the fact you don't really think highly of the sentinels.

Ultron Prime beats any shitty sentinel. You don't disagree so carry on in your own shitty world with ...

laughing out loud

laughing out loud

The only person butt hurt here is you!

You so butt hurt that you want to change the matchup; apparently me exposing the chumps that the Avengers feast on has hit a nerve with you... laughing out loud

So, to get on topic, Quanchi...

10000 Future Sentinels vs 10000 Ultron Clones....who wins?

smile

quanchi112
laughing out loud

The only person butt hurt here is you!

You so butt hurt that you want to change the matchup; apparently me exposing the chumps that the Avengers feast on has hit a nerve with you... laughing out loud

So, to get on topic, Quanchi...

10000 Future Sentinels vs 10000 Ultron Clones....who wins?

smile Close matchup. I'll have to get back to you on this one. laughing out loud

Ultrons primes stomp.

TheLordofMurder
Close matchup. I'll have to get back to you on this one. laughing out loud

Ultrons primes stomp.

laughing out loud

Thanks for the concession that the Future Sentinels stomp... thumb up

Happy Dance

quanchi112
laughing out loud

Happy Dance I did not say that and you don't think so since you made the thread. You're very upset.

TheLordofMurder
laughing out loud

Happy Dance

I agree completely...

thumb up

Sin I AM
I thought this was a thread instead of two homos deep throating each other. Anywho if its all ultron clones and no prime then the sentinels stomp. If it's one prime there hed likely hack the sentinels and win the majority.

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by Sin I AM
I thought this was a thread instead of two homos deep throating each other. Anywho if its all ultron clones and no prime then the sentinels stomp. If it's one prime there hed likely hack the sentinels and win the majority.

No Prime...just Clones.

Sin I AM
No Prime...just Clones.

Then its spite LOM. U know damn well ultron clones were fodder

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by Sin I AM
Then its spite LOM. U know damn well ultron clones were fodder

Oh I know that...

I'm just illustrating the point that the Avengers have made a living off of (largely) feasting on trash enemies...

On average thus far, it seems that the Xmen have tougher opponents than do the Avengers...

Dark Phoenix and Apoc stomp a gory hole in any and everything the Avengers have faced thus far...

The Future Sentinels would rape the Ultron Clones and Chitauri at the same time...

Estacado
Hawkeye was arrowing them ultronites.

Sentinels ftw.

Apoc would probably rape every Avenger out there.

quanchi112
Oh I know that...

I'm just illustrating the point that the Avengers have made a living off of (largely) feasting on trash enemies...

On average thus far, it seems that the Xmen have tougher opponents than do the Avengers...

Dark Phoenix and Apoc stomp a gory hole in any and everything the Avengers have faced thus far...

The Future Sentinels would rape the Ultron Clones and Chitauri at the same time... Bs. Ultron Prime and his means of spreading is far superior to the xmen weak villains. Here comes Thanos too the character who has always raped your faves on the comic versus not to do so in the cinematic universe.

quanchi112
I agree completely...

thumb up Agreeeing with yourself because you're an idiot. How far will you fall, LoM.

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by Estacado
Hawkeye was arrowing them ultronites.

Sentinels ftw.

Apoc would probably rape every Avenger out there.

thumb up

TheLordofMurder
Bs. Ultron Prime and his means of spreading is far superior to the xmen weak villains. Here comes Thanos too the character who has always raped your faves on the comic versus not to do so in the cinematic universe.

Thanos has zero feats as of yet and the Avengers havent faced him either...

You know, I just thought of a thread idea that'll challenge your beliefs...

wink

Future Sentinels do crush the Ultron Clones btw; I dont think there is any argument there...

smile

TheLordofMurder
Agreeeing with yourself because you're an idiot. How far will you fall, LoM.

We should all agree with truthful statements...

Isnt that the logical thing to do?

smile

Sin I AM
Oh I know that...

The Future Sentinels would rape the Ultron Clones and Chitauri at the same time...

Quit baiting quan. It's beneath u

quanchi112
Thanos has zero feats as of yet and the Avengers havent faced him either...

You know, I just thought of a thread idea that'll challenge your beliefs...

wink

Future Sentinels do crush the Ultron Clones btw; I dont think there is any argument there...

smile Well let's just say I have faith in Thanos. There have been how many team up xmen films now compared to two avengers films. Marvel universe spanks the fox universe.

quanchi112
We should all agree with truthful statements...

Isnt that the logical thing to do?

smile I know you're upset that the sentinels stink and don't trust them against Ultron Prime.

TheLordofMurder
Future Sentinels over Ultron Clones 10/10!

:-)

quanchi112
Future Sentinels over Ultron Clones 10/10!

:-) You fear Ultron Prime with your shitstain sentinels.

TheLordofMurder
You fear Ultron Prime with your shitstain sentinels.

Off topic...

Future Sentinels win...

quanchi112
Off topic...

Future Sentinels win... More importantly why do you fear Ultron Prime so ?

TheLordofMurder
More importantly why do you fear Ultron Prime so ?

Your silent admission that the Future Sentinels own your precious Ultron Clones tastes delicious! smile

quanchi112
Your silent admission that the Future Sentinels own your precious Ultron Clones tastes delicious! smile When did I say I loved Ultron clones ? You're just upset WS breaks these pussies.

TheLordofMurder
When did I say I loved Ultron clones ? You're just upset WS breaks these pussies.

Nope...

WS would die just like Cap, Hulk, Vision, Wanda, Iron Man, Reed Richards, Doctor Doom, and Franklin Richards did during the original DoFP storyline against the Future Sentinels...

But anyway, do you agree that the Future Sentinels BREAK the Ultron Clones into scrap metal then take an oil leak on them?

smile

quanchi112
Nope...

WS would die just like Cap, Hulk, Vision, Wanda, Iron Man, Reed Richards, Doctor Doom, and Franklin Richards did during the original DoFP storyline against the Future Sentinels...

But anyway, do you agree that the Future Sentinels BREAK the Ultron Clones into scrap metal then take an oil leak on them?

smile When did the movie versions die ? Oh right they didn't but your sentinels don't exist. Teehee.

TheLordofMurder
Nope...

smile

I wish I was at my computer so I could post the scan from the original comicbook; I love seeing those red "X's" over the Avengers faces...

smile

Happy Dance

quanchi112
I wish I was at my computer so I could post the scan from the original comicbook; I love seeing those red "X's" over the Avengers faces...

smile

Happy Dance Movie versus forum. Your sentinels were forced to not exist. Poor nimrods.

TheLordofMurder
Movie versus forum. Your sentinels were forced to not exist. Poor nimrods.

10000 Future Sentinels vs 10000 Ultron Clones....

Who wins QuanCHI!???

smile

quanchi112

Who wins QuanCHI!???

smile You fear the main Ultron what kind of sissy are you ?

TheLordofMurder
You fear the main Ultron what kind of sissy are you ?

You cant directly answer the question asked in the OP; what kind of sissy are you?

laughing out loud

Happy Dance

quanchi112
You cant directly answer the question asked in the OP; what kind of sissy are you?

laughing out loud

Happy Dance You fear the main Ultron what kind of sissy threads do you make for your sissy sentinels.

TheLordofMurder
You fear the main Ultron what kind of sissy threads do you make for your sissy sentinels.

These Sentinels are far beyond the garbage Chitauri and Ultron Clones that the Avengers have made a name for themselves beating up on... wink

Sentinels crush garbage MCU Ultron Clones 10/10... smile

quanchi112
These Sentinels are far beyond the garbage Chitauri and Ultron Clones that the Avengers have made a name for themselves beating up on... wink

Sentinels crush garbage MCU Ultron Clones 10/10... smile So you made a bait thread iyo because you're emotionally invested like a loser. Hahahahaha.

Why won't you include Ultron prime ?

TheLordofMurder
So you made a bait thread iyo because you're emotionally invested like a loser. Hahahahaha.

Why won't you include Ultron prime ?

Bait?

No...not bait.

This is more of an eye opener; some here (yourself in particular) call the enemies in the mutant-verse weak, but its really the MCU enemies that are weak thus far...

What Cap and the rest of the Avengers have done is equal to a MMO where you have a team of level 60 characters farming a bunch of level 10 monsters and proclaiming themselves uber for being capable of doing so...

Future Sentinels>>>>>>>>>>>Chitauri and Ultron Clones.

Sentinels win! smile

KingD19
I love how the Sentinels always get their max powers. Let the Ultron clones turn into end movie Ultron Prime.

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by KingD19
I love how the Sentinels always get their max powers. Let the Ultron clones turn into end movie Ultron Prime.

The Sentienls demonstrated the ability to use the powers of long dead mutants (we see them use Emma's Diamond Form, Lady Deathstrikes Claws, and Sunspots power after they are dead and gone)...

Thus, them having access to the powers of every mutant they defeated makes perfect sense and is consistent with what the movie has shown us...

quanchi112
Bait?

No...not bait.

This is more of an eye opener; some here (yourself in particular) call the enemies in the mutant-verse weak, but its really the MCU enemies that are weak thus far...

What Cap and the rest of the Avengers have done is equal to a MMO where you have a team of level 60 characters farming a bunch of level 10 monsters and proclaiming themselves uber for being capable of doing so...

Sentinels win! smile You are upset and want to not include Ultron prime because you fear him. The sentinels suck.

TheLordofMurder
You are upset and want to not include Ultron prime because you fear him. The sentinels suck.

By avoiding the question asked in the OP, you silently admit who the winner is...

I'm glad we agree that that 10000 Future Sentinels beat 10000 Ultron Clones...

smile

TheLordofMurder
Bait?

No...not bait.

Sentinels win! smile

The truth of the matter! :-)

Adam Grimes
Originally posted by KingD19
I love how the Sentinels always get their max powers. Let the Ultron clones turn into end movie Ultron Prime. Is turning into Ultron Prime among their abilities?

quanchi112
By avoiding the question asked in the OP, you silently admit who the winner is...

I'm glad we agree that that 10000 Future Sentinels beat 10000 Ultron Clones...

smile You fear Ultron Prime. Writing is on the wall.

TheLordofMurder
You fear Ultron Prime. Writing is on the wall.

Concession accepted...

Future Sentinels win...

quanchi112
Concession accepted...

Future Sentinels win... You fear Ultron prime. Confirmed.

TheLordofMurder
You fear Ultron prime. Confirmed.

Future Sentinels win. Confirmed.

quanchi112
Future Sentinels win. Confirmed. You fear the leader and won't even face him. You're weak. Confirmed.

TheLordofMurder

Sentinels crush garbage MCU Ultron Clones 10/10... smile

thumb up

quanchi112
thumb up You fear Ultron Prime.

TheLordofMurder
You fear Ultron Prime.

Off topic...

Future Sentinels win 10/10...

quanchi112
Off topic...

Future Sentinels win 10/10... Do you also fear James spader ?

TheLordofMurder
Do you also fear James spader ?

Off topic...

Sentinels win...

quanchi112
Off topic...

Sentinels win... You do fear the blacklist. Yes.

TheLordofMurder
You do fear the blacklist. Yes.

Future Sentinels crush Ultron Clones 10/10 and its not even close...

quanchi112
Future Sentinels crush Ultron Clones 10/10 and its not even close... You won't include Spader Prime. Coward.

TheLordofMurder
You won't include Spader Prime. Coward.

Omg...

Do the Ultron Clones really want to battle against 10000 beings that can do this!?

quanchi112
Omg...

Do the Ultron Clones really want to battle against 10000 beings that can do this!? Pansies. They couldn't best a few mutants at the end despite vastly outnumbering them.

TheLordofMurder
Pansies. They couldn't best a few mutants at the end despite vastly outnumbering them.

Ultron Clones were killed by being stabbed and tasered... laughing out loud

3 Sentinels defeated 7 mutants; what you saw at the end was overkill and only changing time saved the mutants...

Future Sentinels annihilate Ultron Clones 10/10...

Happy Dance

TH3_V01D
LOL

Ultron drones were getting owned by Jeremy Renner

Silent Master
Just like BvS got owned in domestic gross by Deadpool.

quanchi112

3 Sentinels defeated 7 mutants; what you saw at the end was overkill and only changing time saved the mutants...

Happy Dance They went up against a far superior team than the mutants the sentinels faced. You also fear spader prime. You're weak and gutless.

TheLordofMurder

Happy Dance

Even you agree that the Future Sentinels defeat the Ultron Clones in this matchup...

You enjoy being abused by me...dont you?

laughing out loud

Happy Dance

quanchi112
Even you agree that the Future Sentinels defeat the Ultron Clones in this matchup...

You enjoy being abused by me...dont you?

laughing out loud

Happy Dance I agree you fear Spader Prime.

TheLordofMurder
Future Sentinels win!!!

quanchi112
Future Sentinels win!!! Based on ?

TheLordofMurder
Based on ?

Many things...

Your silent agreement for starters...

The Future Sentinels being infinitely more durable also rates pretty high as well...

Ultron Clones can be destroyed by being stabbed and tasered; Future Sentinels would laugh at these attacks just like how I laugh at you!

laughing out loud

Happy Dance

quanchi112
Many things...

The Future Sentinels being infinitely more durable also rates pretty high as well...

Ultron Clones can be destroyed by being stabbed and tasered; Future Sentinels would laugh at these attacks just like how I laugh at you!

laughing out loud

Happy Dance More Ultron clones and Spader Prime.

TheLordofMurder
Many things...

laughing out loud

Happy Dance

thumb up

HulkIsHulk
Haha more self propaganda.

As for the thread, one Sentinel is more than enough to 1000 glass cannon Ultron drones. Adding 999 more is an utter mismatch of epic propertions. LOM, you should simply stop making spite threads. That won't pump up the X-verse in any way

Darth Thor
I love Quanchi's butthurt over this thread. If he wants to argue Ultron Prime vs Sentinels, then make the thread dummy.

As for this thread, it is a total mismatch. Sentinels stomp, even without all the extra powers LOM has given them. A Sentinel with prior access to ALL the powers displayed in DOFP was never even seen on screen, and never even existed.

TheLordofMurder
Agreed 100%... thumb up

And Quanchi is so butt hurt about it that he cant move on...

He's already silently agreed that the Future Sentinels win this matchup, but his bias and unobjectivity is so strong that he cant let it go...

What a fanboy...

laughing out loud

Well actually they did...

We saw them access Emma's Diamond Form and Lady Deathstrikes powers long after they were dead on demand...

We saw a Sentinel utilize Sunspots Flame Form after he fell...

All of this indicates that the Sentinels possess the ability to call on the powers of defeated mutants, thus giving them the ability to utilize any power we saw them successfully utilize in the movie is consistent with what the movie showed us...

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by HulkIsHulk
Haha more self propaganda.

As for the thread, one Sentinel is more than enough to 1000 glass cannon Ultron drones. Adding 999 more is an utter mismatch of epic propertions. LOM, you should simply stop making spite threads. That won't pump up the X-verse in any way

I love trolling the troll Quanchi...

According to him, the Avengers and all of their foes are the strongest comicbook movie versions of any franchise...

According to him, all of the Xmen and their enemies are weak (he feels the same about the DC Universe)...

I love rubbing the truth in his supremely biased face!

smile

Darth Thor
^ Yes but they were all different sentinels at different times.

We never once saw a single Sentnel display All the mutant powers we saw in DOFP's future segment.

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by Darth Thor
^ Yes but they were all different sentinels at different times.

We never once saw a single Sentnel display All the mutant powers we saw in DOFP's future.

They are computers and only used powers as a given situation demanded...

The fact is that they were able to use the powers of long dead (defeated) mutants as needed...

You really think only one of them could use Emma's Diamond Form?

Knowing the lore of the Sentinels, all the info about dead and living mutants goes into a data base that all of them can access on demand; based on that fact, all of them having the ability to use powers that we successfully saw them use fits what the movie showed us of them...

quanchi112
thumb up Keep running from Spader.

quanchi112
Agreed 100%... thumb up

And Quanchi is so butt hurt about it that he cant move on...

He's already silently agreed that the Future Sentinels win this matchup, but his bias and unobjectivity is so strong that he cant let it go...

What a fanboy...

laughing out loud

Well actually they did...

We saw them access Emma's Diamond Form and Lady Deathstrikes powers long after they were dead on demand...

We saw a Sentinel utilize Sunspots Flame Form after he fell...

All of this indicates that the Sentinels possess the ability to call on the powers of defeated mutants, thus giving them the ability to utilize any power we saw them successfully utilize in the movie is consistent with what the movie showed us... You admit you're a troll. Those poor sentinels don't even exist.

Darth Thor
They are computers and only used powers as a given situation demanded...

The fact is that they were able to use the powers of long dead (defeated) mutants as needed...

You really think only one of them could use Emma's Diamond Form?

Knowing the lore of the Sentinels, all the info about dead and living mutants goes into a data base that all of them can access on demand; based on that fact, all of them having the ability to use powers that we successfully saw them use fits what the movie showed us of them...

That's fine, what I'm saying is forget their lore, and look at what they could do on screen.

By the time sentinels copied all of the powers of the mutants we saw, that timeline got erased.

TheLordofMurder
That's fine, what I'm saying is forget their lore, and look at what they could do on screen.

By the time sentinels copied all of the powers of the mutants we saw, that timeline got erased.

True, but that doesn't change the parameters of this thread...

This thread features the Sentinels at their movie strongest; by the end of the film, they had several potent mutant powers under their belt...

Now its clearly overkill here; their ranged attack is overkill against the pathetic durability of the Ultron Clones in all honesty...

quanchi112
True, but that doesn't change the parameters of this thread...

This thread features the Sentinels at their movie strongest; by the end of the film, they had several potent mutant powers under their belt...

Now its clearly overkill here; their ranged attack is overkill against the pathetic durability of the Ultron Clones in all honesty... Troll.

TheLordofMurder
Future Sentinels annihilate Ultron Clones 10/10!

smile

quanchi112
Future Sentinels annihilate Ultron Clones 10/10!

smile Based on ?

TheLordofMurder
Many things...

laughing out loud

Happy Dance

thumb up

quanchi112
thumb up Ultron Prime wrecks them.

TheLordofMurder
Ultron Prime wrecks them.

Off topic...

Only trolls go off topic...

They do this because they have no real arguement as pertains to the threads OP...

quanchi112
Off topic...

Only trolls go off topic...

They do this because they have no real arguement as pertains to the threads OP... You admitted you were a troll. smile

You're an idiot and you fear Ultron Prime.

TheLordofMurder
You admitted you were a troll. smile

You're an idiot and you fear Ultron Prime.

You're the only person I troll here; trolls deserve to be trolled afterall...

Atleast I have the balls to admit it; you feebly attempt to hide your trollish nature behind a decaying wall of bad logic...

Oh and btw, why are we arguing here?

Afterall, we both agree that the Future Sentinels crush the Ultron Clones into oblivion...dont we?

laughing out loud

Happy Dance

quanchi112
You're the only person I troll here; trolls deserve to be trolled afterall...

Atleast I have the balls to admit it; you feebly attempt to hide your trollish nature behind a decaying wall of bad logic...

Oh and btw, why are we arguing here?

Afterall, we both agree that the Future Sentinels crush the Ultron Clones into oblivion...dont we?

laughing out loud

Happy Dance So you admit you're a troll while I'm not. Your opinion can't be taken seriously since you troll. You're a loser.

Spader Prime owns these weaklings who didn't best a small group of mutants while numbering in the hundreds.

laughing out loud

TheLordofMurder
So you admit you're a troll while I'm not. Your opinion can't be taken seriously since you troll. You're a loser.

Spader Prime owns these weaklings who didn't best a small group of mutants while numbering in the hundreds.

laughing out loud

You are this forums greatest troll; you troll everyone and do it constantly...

You are off topic btw; Future Sentinels win this and win easily...even you agree with this.

quanchi112
You are this forums greatest troll; you troll everyone and do it constantly...

You are off topic btw; Future Sentinels win this and win easily...even you agree with this. Lies. You admitted you're a troll and thus your opinion can't be taken seriously. How pathetic.

TheLordofMurder
I love Quanchi's butthurt over this thread. If he wants to argue Ultron Prime vs Sentinels, then make the thread dummy.

As for this thread, it is a total mismatch. Sentinels stomp, even without all the extra powers LOM has given them.

thumb up

quanchi112
thumb up thumb down

TheLordofMurder

As for this thread, it is a total mismatch. Sentinels stomp, even without all the extra powers LOM has given them.

This is 100% the truth and I agree with it...

Donmt you agree that this is the truth Quanchi?

quanchi112
This is 100% the truth and I agree with it...

Donmt you agree that this is the truth Quanchi? You fear Ultron Prime and need to quit hiding behind other men.

TheLordofMurder

thumb up

quanchi112
thumb up You and DT's fear of Ultron Prime is your own problem, weakling.

TheLordofMurder
You and DT's fear of Ultron Prime is your own problem, weakling.

Get on topic troll.

You are so obsessed with me its kind of disturbing.

quanchi112
Get on topic troll.

You are so obsessed with me its kind of disturbing. Ultron prime wins, loser.

TheLordofMurder
Get on topic troll.

You are so obsessed with me its kind of disturbing.

thumb up

Future Sentinels win...

quanchi112
thumb up

Future Sentinels win... Based on ?

TheLordofMurder
Based on ?

The fact that this is infinitely more powerful than a taser!

laughing out loud

quanchi112
The fact that this is infinitely more powerful than a taser!

laughing out loud More of them and Ultron prime who is more powerful than the shitty sentinels.

TheLordofMurder
More of them and Ultron prime who is more powerful than the shitty sentinels.

No, there are no not more Ultron Clones in this thread; 10k a piece...

Ultron Prime isnt in this thread...

I know you have the memory capacity of a piece of cabbage, but try to stay focused...

thumb up

quanchi112

I know you have the memory capacity of a piece of cabbage, but try to stay focused...

thumb up You fear Ultron prime because you realize he waxes the sentinels.

Time-Immemorial
Where is the troll horseface?

quanchi112
Originally posted by Time-Immemorial
Where is the troll horseface? Stepping in his own shit.

Time-Immemorial
Stepping in his own shit.

http://s33.postimg.org/5q44vq11n/gtp_kurupt_xlox_1163721495_2.jpg

TheLordofMurder

thumb up

Even you agree with this quanchi; why do you enjoy me abusing you?

Time-Immemorial
Even you agree with this quanchi; why do you enjoy me abusing you?

Why do you have unyeilding bias in every thread you make?

quanchi112
Even you agree with this quanchi; why do you enjoy me abusing you? You are an idiot and only abuse yourself. Ultron prime wins.

TheLordofMurder
You are an idiot and only abuse yourself. Ultron prime wins.

Only Ultron Clones exist in this thread...

Time-Immemorial
Makes fun of DC, but in his signature:

"DC Universe Online=best superhero/villain game ever created; no true comicbook fan should miss this game..."

What a complete hypocrite and a degenerate.

quanchi112
Only Ultron Clones exist in this thread... Ultron Prime wins.

TheLordofMurder
Makes fun of DC, but in his signature:

"DC Universe Online=best superhero/villain game ever created; no true comicbook fan should miss this game..."

What a complete hypocrite and a degenerate.

DC has the best comicbook game; DC has the worse comicbook movies...

The facts are the facts...

Time-Immemorial
Its so funny to watch the OP derail his own shitty thread.

TheLordofMurder
Its so funny to watch the OP derail his own shitty thread.

The truth hurts you so bad that you cant stand it..

Run to quanchi you coward...

Its already been established that the FT's crush the UC's...

This thread has already run its course...

Time-Immemorial
The truth hurts you so bad that you cant stand it..

Run to quanchi you coward...

Its already been established that the FT's crush the UC's...

This thread has already run its course...

I never picked a side here, so nah, it doesn'tthumb up

Genderless coward

duroolio

TheLordofMurder
Genderless coward

duroolio

homo...

Time-Immemorial
homo...

Biggot piece of shit.

TheLordofMurder
Biggot piece of shit.

Atleast I have good taste in movies...

You like that PoS BvS...

laughing out loud

Happy Dance

Time-Immemorial
Actually I said I like Civil War better then Batman vs Superman.

Biggot piece of shit.

TheLordofMurder
Actually I said I like Civil War better then Batman vs Superman.

Biggot piece of shit.

But you still liked BvS...

Your taste is horrifically bad...

Its so bad that your opinions are worthless...

Time-Immemorial
And you like a blood sucker.

Biggot

TheLordofMurder

The facts are the facts...

thumb up

quanchi112

The facts are the facts... An opinion isn't a fact you homo hater.

TheLordofMurder
An opinion isn't a fact you homo hater.

In this case it is...

DC movies suck by and large; DCUO is super awesome...

Future Sentinels own...

Time-Immemorial
Dracula Movies suck by largethumb up

Nothing new to report.

TheLordofMurder
Dracula Movies suck by largethumb up

Nothing new to report.

What would you give BvS on a 10 point scale?

quanchi112
In this case it is...

DC movies suck by and large; DCUO is super awesome...

Future Sentinels own... It is your opinion which isn't a fact. Learn what words mean before you use them.

Ultron Prime wins.

Time-Immemorial
What would you give BvS on a 10 point scale?

7-8 depending on the DVD release.

TheLordofMurder
7-8 depending on the DVD release.

laughing out loud

TheLordofMurder
It is your opinion which isn't a fact. Learn what words mean before you use them.

Ultron Prime wins.

thumb down

Future Sentinels destroy everything that crosses their field of vision...

Future Sentinels win...

They crushed the Avengers, FF4 , Doom...no further proof is needed.

quanchi112
thumb down

Future Sentinels destroy everything that crosses their field of vision...

Future Sentinels win...

They crushed the Avengers, FF4 , Doom...no further proof is needed. Films only, dummy.

laughing out loud

TheLordofMurder
Movie Future Sentinels can attack with far more force than a taser...

Can a taser be used to defeat an Ultron Clone quanchi?

stick out tongue

quanchi112
Movie Future Sentinels can attack with far more force than a taser...

Can a taser be used to defeat an Ultron Clone quanchi?

stick out tongue Ultron prime wins.

TheLordofMurder
Ultron prime wins.

Off topic stupid troll...

If you want to argue that, then make the thread...

As for this thread, Future Sentinels rape Ultron Clones 10/10...

thumb up

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>