Gauntlet: Impossible Odds.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Fated Xtasy
Luke Skywalker and Sidious as of RotJ make a truce in order to deal with a series of powerful threats.

Round 1: Marka Ragnos, Exar Kun, and Ludo Kressh.

Round 2: Asajj Ventress(powered by Talzin) Darth Maul, Savage Opress and Mother Talzin.

Round 3: Darth Traya, Darth Malak, Alema Keto and Freedon Nadd.

Round 4: Darth Malgus, Darth Vader, Darth Krayt, and Count Dooku

Round 5: Darth Caedus, Desann, and Sarasu Taalon.

Boss: Revan, Yoda, Mace Windu and Jaina Solo.

Comment on each battle individually.

All characters are assumes to be in their primes.

Area: Nathema.

The Ellimist
Wait, is this RotJ Luke?

Nephthys
Traya giga-drains. super13

Tho tbh I could see them going down at 1 if this is just RotJ Luke. Ragnos and Kressh would **** him up with sorcery and drain.

Fated Xtasy
Originally posted by The Ellimist
Wait, is this RotJ Luke?

No. It's rotj Sheev and Prime Luke

Emperordmb
Possibly four, definitely not getting past five with Taalon on the other team.

NewGuy01
Four...? Boss?

Aurbere
This really is impossible. stick out tongue

Sinious
So no one gets to use the force? they stop at 1.

Nephthys
Yeah, that location sure is a thing. Dunno how that affects things tbh.

The Ellimist
Originally posted by Nephthys
Traya giga-drains. super13

Tho tbh I could see them going down at 1 if this is just RotJ Luke. Ragnos and Kressh would **** him up with sorcery and drain.

Lmao. Nice. thumb up

Ignoring Nathema they godstomp 1-4, probably lose at 5 if it's post pool Taalon unless if Luke pulls out oneness.

They beat boss.

Sinious
Without the location they can clear this imo. Will comment later though.

MythLord
5, Boss, or clear.

Syndicate
5 if we're ignoring the location.

1 if we're taking the location into account.

SunRazer
Ordering feels a bit weird to me.

Is this pre-Pool Taalon?

Emperordmb
Originally posted by Fated Xtasy
All characters are assumes to be in their primes.

carthage
Probably 4-5

Luke gets vaporized by the Siths force abilities and Sidious dies unless e force storms. Zero chance at 5

The Ellimist
Lmfao

carthage
You think Luke can handle Dooku and Malgus or any combination of the Sith at once?

Fated Xtasy
Originally posted by Sinious
Without the location they can clear this imo. Will comment later though.

http://65.media.tumblr.com/9338c8c7317128501102d87ad7911b87/tumblr_inline_mn62a499821qz4rgp.gif

The Ellimist
Originally posted by carthage
You think Luke can handle Dooku and Malgus or any combination of the Sith at once?

This is prime Luke and RotJ Sidious.

carthage
Ah, I thought it was Luke as of ROTJ. In that case they clear

AncientPower
On Nathema? Kun, Ragnos and Kressh win unaugmented physicals almost definitely.

Sinious
Originally posted by Fated Xtasy
http://65.media.tumblr.com/9338c8c7317128501102d87ad7911b87/tumblr_inline_mn62a499821qz4rgp.gif Till Round 4 they won't face any real challenge, and both Luke and Sidious can take on any duo round 4 has to offer. In fact, Luke can hold off 3 them while Sidious kills Krayt.

Round 5 Here one would have to hold of Taalon while the other takes on Caedus and Desann, which either can do (I can understand Taalon being above Sidious or Luke but the idea of him defeating either of those without a great fight is ridiculous). Desann would get eliminated immediately by a Luke that goes all out for example, and Caedus after would fall shortly since he is far inferior in the force, and does't really have a chance at taking a single round in sabers.

Boss is a really tough one. I don't know if Windu would be in the perfect state of mind and capture the the time to get into deep Vaapad again, and he is seriously outclassed without that. The duo has to immediately one-shot Windu and Jaina, otherwise they would be in risk of getting overwhelmed. I think they can definitely win the majority though.

The Ellimist
For boss, Sidious can defeat Yoda, and Luke can defeat the trio. Jaina is fodder (she makes it clear herself more than once just how far below Luke she is in LotF) and without vaapad it's gonna look like Sidious vs. the B team.

Fated Xtasy
Originally posted by Sinious
Till Round 4 they won't face any real challenge, and both Luke and Sidious can take on any duo round 4 has to offer. In fact, Luke can hold off 3 them while Sidious kills Krayt.

Round 5 Here one would have to hold of Taalon while the other takes on Caedus and Desann, which either can do (I can understand Taalon being above Sidious or Luke but the idea of him defeating either of those without a great fight is ridiculous). Desann would get eliminated immediately by a Luke that goes all out for example, and Caedus after would fall shortly since he is far inferior in the force, and does't really have a chance at taking a single round in sabers.

Boss is a really tough one. I don't know if Windu would be in the perfect state of mind and capture the the time to get into deep Vaapad again, and he is seriously outclassed without that. The duo has to immediately one-shot Windu and Jaina, otherwise they would be in risk of getting overwhelmed. I think they can definitely win the majority though.

http://i.imgur.com/kW3uY.gif

The Ellimist
Xtasy wrecking with his logic tbh

Syndicate
thumb up

Fated Xtasy
That gif was a reward for posting fellas, not a sarcastic attempt to get him to shut up. big grin

Sinious
Yeah, I liked it smile

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Imma be honest, if we're taking Peak Krayt for what he is, they probably go down there.

The Ellimist
^ nah. At this stage Malgus is fodder and Dooku is little better.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
I feel like Malgus, Vader, and Dooku are good enough to give anybody pause. I was implying that Krayt alone could fight up to snuff with the likes of Luke.

carthage
I don't think so at least not at the tier at which Peak Luke/Sidious operate. These two are logically/by feats/powerscaling the logical extremes of the Dark/Light side for mortals. They can slay Malgus/Dooku or anyone noticeably inferior in terms of feats/skill without much difficulty.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
I agree that, for example, Sidious could end Dooku with a stray thought if he wanted, but Dooku, Malgus, and Darth Vader? I'd wager it'd be a damn good fight if only due to the numbers. Though if you want to argue BFR via force storm or blitz ala Pre-Vaapad uber sink Windu, go right ahead.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.