Ahsoka Tano vs Sora Bulq

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Emperordmb
http://static7.comicvine.com/uploads/scale_large/11120/111205740/5163734-screen+shot+2016-04-20+at+6.52.40+pm.png

VS

http://static1.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11120/111205740/5219099-screen+shot+2016-05-20+at+9.55.59+pm.png

Battle takes place in Atlantis with a procession of ascended masters (consisting of three eyed humans who have ascended to a higher dimensions) and of aliens (consisting of Hebrews and Martians) observing.

Sabers
Force
All-Out

Who the **** wins?

carthage
You probably had a ton of options of ugly Sora Bulq facial shots

|King Joker|
Ahsoka sweeps.

Fated Xtasy
Originally posted by carthage
You probably had a ton of options of ugly Sora Bulq facial shots

Thats how Weequays look...Carth

Syndicate
Either way, leaning Sora.
Ahsoka.
Tbh either way. Ahsoka's force edge isn't large enough to be relevant.

Jmanghan
Originally posted by Syndicate
Either way, leaning Sora.
Ahsoka.
Tbh either way. Ahsoka's force edge isn't large enough to be relevant. No, but her Saber Edge is.

Lol.

Ahsoka is better then him in every way.

Syndicate
Originally posted by Jmanghan
No, but her Saber Edge is.

Lol.

Ahsoka is better then him in every way.

Nah. She did well against a Vader who's full attention wasn't on her. Sora pressured Mace enough to get him to use the Force.

Lel.

carthage
Imagine if Vader used the force on Bulq smile

RHaggis
Tano should take this.

Beniboybling
Originally posted by |King Joker|
Ahsoka sweeps.

Jmanghan
Nah. She did well against a Vader who's full attention wasn't on her. Sora pressured Mace enough to get him to use the Force.

Lel.

Holding her own against Vader in general is just too far above anything Bulq had ever dreamed of doing.

Syndicate
Holding her own against Vader in general is just too far above anything Bulq had ever dreamed of doing.

Like handling himself against Mace? Yeah...

carthage
Should be an interesting match IMO.

Jmanghan
Like handling himself against Mace? Yeah... For like half a second, Bulq got destroyed and you know it.

Aurbere
Lotta dialogue exchanged between them over a mere 1/2 second... erm

cs_zoltan
Bulq is sexier tho.

Jmanghan
Originally posted by Aurbere
Lotta dialogue exchanged between them over a mere 1/2 second... erm

Guess you could argue Saesee Tiin "lasted" against Mace too then.

Aurbere
Not even remotely the same thing.

Jmanghan
Originally posted by Aurbere
Not even remotely the same thing. Bulq, with help, got stomped by Dooku.

carthage
Bulq got taken out by lightning not outskilled with a blade. Bulqs showing against Mace and being one of the most skilled Ligtsaber wielders in the Order's history puts him at or above Ahsoka in skill. That being said she doesn't really have any physical advantages over him and neither really has a power advantage- I still see this as going either way

Syndicate
thumb up

Jmanghan
Bulq got taken out by lightning not outskilled with a blade. Bulqs showing against Mace and being one of the most skilled Ligtsaber wielders in the Order's history puts him at or above Ahsoka in skill. That being said she doesn't really have any physical advantages over him and neither really has a power advantage- I still see this as going either way He was beaten by Vos too. Also, lets not pretend like he was going to beat Mace, or that he even had a chance.

Syndicate
I believe Vos was being aided by his former master/apprentice was he not?

Not saying Bulq would have beaten Mace but I think it's telling that Mace resorted to using Force powers to defeat Bulq. I certainly think the disparity between Bulq and Mace is smaller then that of Ahsoka and Vader's.

NewGuy01
You know, I was so focused on how many better pictures for Bulq DMB could have chosen that I forgot this was actually a thread.

Tano sweeps.

I believe Vos was being aided by his former master/apprentice was he not?

Yes, but that had more to do with helping Vos overcome his own mental handicaps than increase his fighting abilities.

Not that Vos vs Bulq was at all a standard fight that accurately represented either of their abilities. Vos was literally not even responding to Bulq's attacks during half of the fight.

Syndicate
Originally posted by NewGuy01

Not that Vos vs Bulq was at all a standard fight that accurately represented either of their abilities. Vos was literally not even responding to Bulq's attacks during half of the fight.

Can I get the scans?

NewGuy01
I'm surprised ILS hasn't waved his dickRespect Thread in your face yet.

http://comicvine.gamespot.com/forums/gen-discussion-1/quinlan-vos-respect-thread-1566791/

Syndicate
He's too busy waving his literal dick in front of me. :I

carthage
That sounds like that gay bastard...

|King Joker|
Bulq lasted a shorter amount of time against an inferior opponent; clearly this can go either way.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Inferior? Hmm.

carthage
How exactly is Canon Vader better than Legends Mace in skill?

|King Joker|
Early-CW Windu is likely inferior to Vader, I think. I have RotS Windu above Vader, though.

carthage
Do you have any proof TCW Mace is less skilled than ROTS Mace?

|King Joker|
How exactly is Canon Vader better than Legends Mace in skill? Vader really shouldn't be less skilled than RotS Anakin, he's probably better. I scale Vader's skill mostly off of Anakin. Mace is also pre-prime in his fight with Bulq (he muses in a book closer to RotS how he's developed Vaapad since his fight with Billaba) and it's only logical he would have increased throughout the war, by being in combat so much.

|King Joker|
DMB has the quote, I think; he can provide it when he comes back online.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Skill =/= effectiveness tho.

|King Joker|
Originally posted by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Skill =/= effectiveness tho. Sure, but I think Vader's increased experience and growth in power probably evens things out.

Lord Stark
He was beaten by Vos too. Also, lets not pretend like he was going to beat Mace, or that he even had a chance.

Vos beat Dooku too if we combine Legends and canon http://i.imgur.com/I9V1N8m.png

NewGuy01
Increased experience? He should have saw far more combat during the Clone Wars than any other point in his life. Well, he certainly experienced being sliced into pieces, which taught him a very important lesson about not jumping into lightsaber blades I suppose.

|King Joker|
Originally posted by NewGuy01
Increased experience? He should have saw far more combat during the Clone Wars than any other point in his life. Well, he certainly experienced being sliced into pieces, which taught him a very important lesson about not jumping into lightsaber blades I suppose. It's his experience as Anakin + the fact he spearheaded the Jedi Purge.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
His experience during the Jedi purge would more likely be to get accommodated to the new suit and style, not necessarily improve from his ROTS self, who gutted one of the 10 most skilled swordsman in history like a pig and was arguably dominating the fight with Kenobi despite being emotionally compromised. Sas put it best: Dueling is Anakin's game, and he's the best at it.

|King Joker|
With more time and experience I really don't see why he wouldn't have improved from his RotS self, especially when he has more actualized power to work with, and he's much more measured and intelligent as Vader. I agree the Jedi he fought during the Purge likely weren't grandiose in ability for the most part, but we don't really know for sure and he hardly has the same quality / explored opponents Anakin did to accurately compare the two using the "Anakin beat ____, what does Vader have that compares?" method. Vader might not fight the same as Anakin where he completely overwhelms in an instant, but that doesn't mean Anakin is better, IMO.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
With more time and experience I really don't see why he wouldn't have improved from his RotS self, especially when he has more actualized power to work with, and he's much more measured and intelligent as Vader.

Well again, that's all well and good that he has more, "actualized power" (Though I'm not sure how that one quote holds up against the litany of quotes calling Anakin the best ever, Yoda level, most powerful jedi ever, etc, in conjunction with Anakin's better saber feats) and is more intelligent, but he was still adapting to the new suit and re-tooling his style entirely. The experience would have sharpened his mind, not necessarily made him the effective equal of the fluid, acrobatic, and physically dominant Skywalker. ROTJ Luke, who ultimately has vastly less reserves than ROTS Anakin, was punking Vader after drawing on his anger, and was stalemating him throughout the fight.

I agree the Jedi he fought during the Purge likely weren't grandiose in ability for the most part, but we don't really know for sure and he hardly has the same quality / explored opponents Anakin did to accurately compare the two using the "Anakin beat ____, what does Vader have that compares?" method.

I'd agree, but we do have ample comparison with both Ben Kenobi, (against who there are conflicting sources in regards to whether Vader was winning or if it was a stalemate,) and ROTJ Luke, (who's vastly less powerful than Anakin yet stalemated Vader, and he arguably had as much reason to hold back as his Father did.) Even if we go ahead and assume that Rebels Vader was more skilled by virtue of mental determination before knowing of the birth of his son, I don't think there's any evidence that Vader is legitimately a better swordsman than ROTS Anakin, who even in Rebels is implied to have been the best jedi warrior of the Clone Wars.

Vader might not fight the same as Anakin where he completely overwhelms in an instant, but that doesn't mean Anakin is better, IMO.

Okay, well if we're arguing by how long a fight lasts/lightsaber style, then I'd argue that Mace Windu's aggressive Vaapad compounded with Bulq's own aggression would certainly make a fight last less time than the, by your own implication, methodical, pick-you-apart style of Darth Vader.

Not that I think Bulq wins this fight.

|King Joker|
I'll respond when I get my computer back.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Do you like my Anakin love, Sas?

Let's go wank some PT, k? smile

|King Joker|
Why do ppl wank anakin his dick isnt even big

Beniboybling
Friends Mace Windu was emotionally conflicted in his fight with Sora, its not a legit feat.

On the other hand I really doubt he'd be as successful in stone-walling Maul.Originally posted by |King Joker|
Why do ppl wank anakin his dick isnt even big You've seen it? smile

carthage
Originally posted by Beniboybling
Friends Mace Windu was emotionally conflicted in his fight with Sora, its not a legit feat.

On the other hand I really doubt he'd be as successful in stone-walling Maul. You've seen it? smile

He's a master of all lightsaber forms and was able to stonewall Mace in a duel. Why wouldn't he have the same effectiveness against Maul?

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Maul > Ahsoka, anyways. smile

Beniboybling
He's a master of all lightsaber forms and was able to stonewall Mace in a duel. Why wouldn't he have the same effectiveness against Maul? Because we can't expect Maul to suffer the same emotional hindrances?

And Cin Drallig was a master of all seven forms as well, still got his shit pushed in by Anakin. That's not proof he can stalemate Maul.Originally posted by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Maul > Ahsoka, anyways. smile Which only makes Ahsoka's performance more impressive. smile

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Nah, it makes her inferior to someone afraid of Vader. smile

Beniboybling
Who unlike Maul she had the balls to face. yes

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Maul was just being rational. I mean, look at what happened to Ahsoka. smile

In all seriousness tho, this is legit a close fight (due to morals) that Ahsoka will have to work for.

Beniboybling
She died a spectacular and heroic death, more than Maul will get. smile

Morals in what sense? I agree this is a tough fight for Snips, but she takes solid majority.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Morals in that Ahsoka won't force rape Sora. smile

Beniboybling
Why? Ahsoka isn't a Jedi, and even as a Jedi wasn't above using Force grip.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
You think she'd be up for slamming Sora into a wall repeatedly till he brutally an hero's? smile

Beniboybling
http://i.imgur.com/eX49DPH.gif

Syndicate
^ Fair point Beni.

|King Joker|

Beniboybling
haermm

Emperordmb
Vader really shouldn't be less skilled than RotS Anakin, he's probably better. I scale Vader's skill mostly off of Anakin. Mace is also pre-prime in his fight with Bulq (he muses in a book closer to RotS how he's developed Vaapad since his fight with Billaba) and it's only logical he would have increased throughout the war, by being in combat so much.
"There was a time when Mace Windu had feared the power of the dark; there was a time when he had feared the darkness in himself. But the Clone Wars had given him a gift of understanding: on a world called Haruun Kal, he had faced his darkness and had learned that the power of darkness is not to be feared."

- Revenge of the Sith Novelization

Syndicate
How does that make him more technically skilled? I think that his better understanding of the his own darkness and the Darkside as a whole is what allowed him to create the superconducting loop against Sidious via Vaapad along with his own heightened emotional state. I don't think it made him more technically skilled.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.