Vanilla ending Nox vs Venamis

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Tondemonai
Fight takes place in the same place that Venamis fought Plagueis.
All-out fight

Round 1: no ghost haxx access

Round 2: ghost abuse permitted

Bonus: Ziost Nox vs Venamis and Naat Lare

SunRazer
Venamis wins.

Syndicate
Nox is more powerful.
Venamis is faster.
Skill should be about even.

Think Venamis takes it by virtue of being faster.

Tondemonai
Do you guys think Nox's Force Shroud would be able to keep her from being overwhelmed by his speed?

Syndicate
Originally posted by Tondemonai
Do you guys think Nox's Force Shroud would be able to keep her from being overwhelmed by his speed?

Unaware of that power, what does it do? Also Plagueis wasn't able to overwhelm Venamis via the Force so I'm assuming Venamis can protect himself against most of the stuff Nox can throw out.

S_W_LeGenD
Round 1: Darth Nox comfortably

Round 2: Darth Nox stomps

Syndicate
Lel.

S_W_LeGenD
Originally posted by Syndicate
Lel.
Darth Venamis doesn't have an answer for Darth Nox's Sith Sorcery. In-fact, majority would not have.

Darth Nox was stalemating Darth Thanaton without drawing on the power of the Force ghosts bind to him. When Darth Nox decided to do so, he literally pwned Darth Thanaton afterwards.

Force ghosts grant too much raw power to the wielder. Some mortally wounded even Palpatine on Korriban.

Syndicate
Originally posted by S_W_LeGenD
Darth Venamis doesn't have an answer for Darth Nox's Sith Sorcery. In-fact, majority would not have.

Darth Nox was stalemating Darth Thanaton without drawing on the power of the Force ghosts bind to him. When Darth Nox decided to do so, he literally pwned Darth Thanaton afterwards.

Force ghosts grant too much raw power to the wielder. Some mortally wounded even Palpatine on Korriban.

Her Sith Sorcery? What are you referring to? The only time she's used Sith sorcery was to unlock artifacts per her RT.

Pwning Darth Thanaton doesn't put Nox above beginning of the book Plagueis in power when taking into account RoT scaling. It puts her around his level which would make her more powerful then Venamis but not enough to make a difference in the fight as I make note of above.

Lol. You can't scale Sith spirits that injured Sidious to the Sith spirits in Nox's possesion. The power of spirits differ just like the power of living force users. Also I'd like to see the quote for this if you don't mind.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Pwning Darth Thanaton doesn't put Nox above beginning of the book Plagueis in power when taking into account RoT scaling.

huh?

Syndicate
Originally posted by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
huh?

Eh?

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
i thought you were all about feats, guy.

Syndicate
i thought you were all about feats, guy.

Yeah but that doesn't mean I'll ignore feat supported statements or logic.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Feat supported? Ok. What feats does Plagueis have at the point he fought Venamis above putting Thanaton down like a rabid dog and walking out from his strongest attack unscathed?

Syndicate
Overwhelming Tenebrous.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
So a fictional feat? Nice.

Syndicate
If you'd like to think so.

Well like I said in the other thread I've been doing this for a few hours. I'll be off for a while.

Tondemonai
Unaware of that power, what does it do? Also Plagueis wasn't able to overwhelm Venamis via the Force so I'm assuming Venamis can protect himself against most of the stuff Nox can throw out.

Force Shroud is a more advanced application of Force Cloak, which makes the user invisible (and I believe more difficult to detect through the Force but idk)

Sinious
Overwhelming Tenebrous. lol never happened thumb up

carthage
He was only trained by Tenebrous and by reasonable assertion sparred with him, nothing stated that he beat him in a duel

S_W_LeGenD
Her Sith Sorcery? What are you referring to? The only time she's used Sith sorcery was to unlock artifacts per her RT.
Darth Nox would be a Sith Sorcerer in specialization because he makes heavy use of Sith Sorcery and related applications throughout his primary story arc. Most notable among his practices is use of Force-walking technique to bind Force ghosts to himself and draw on their power to fuel his own when it became necessary.

Pwning Darth Thanaton doesn't put Nox above beginning of the book Plagueis in power when taking into account RoT scaling. It puts her around his level which would make her more powerful then Venamis but not enough to make a difference in the fight as I make note of above.
Pwning Darth Thanaton is superior showing to anything Darth Plagueis have demonstrated in combat throughout his career actually.

Darth Venamis have nothing on Darth Thanaton, let alone Darth Nox.

Lol. You can't scale Sith spirits that injured Sidious to the Sith spirits in Nox's possesion. The power of spirits differ just like the power of living force users.
The Force ghosts bind to Darth Nox are really powerful with documented feats.

The Force ghosts that mortally wounded Palpatine are unknown.

What this tells us is that Force ghosts, in numbers, are really dangerous.

This is one of the reasons I prefer not to rank Darth Nox. He is a paradox or anomaly with Force ghosts bind to him; too much raw power to command.

Also I'd like to see the quote for this if you don't mind.
Revelation is from Palpatine himself. Source is Book of Sith: Secrets from the Dark Side.

Syndicate
Originally posted by carthage
He was only trained by Tenebrous and by reasonable assertion sparred with him, nothing stated that he beat him in a duel

I never said he beat him in a duel. When Tenebrous was keeping rubble from crushing him Plagueis brought it down.

Syndicate
Originally posted by S_W_LeGenD
Darth Nox would be a Sith Sorcerer in specialization because he makes heavy use of Sith Sorcery and related applications throughout his primary story arc. Most notable among his practices is use of Force-walking technique to bind Force ghosts to himself and draw on their power to fuel his own when it became necessary.

Pwning Darth Thanaton is superior showing to anything Darth Plagueis have demonstrated in combat throughout his career actually.

Darth Venamis have nothing on Darth Thanaton, let alone Darth Nox.

The Force ghosts bind to Darth Nox are really powerful with documented feats.

The Force ghosts that mortally wounded Palpatine are unknown.

What this tells us is that Force ghosts, in numbers, are really dangerous.

This is one of the reasons I prefer not to rank Darth Nox. He is a paradox or anomaly with Force ghosts bind to him; too much raw power to command.

Revelation is from Palpatine himself. Source is Book of Sith: Secrets from the Dark Side.

Using force ghosts to empower herself is all well and good but when has Nox ever shown knowledge in other aspects of Sith Sorcery that she could employ against Venamis?

Plagueis altering the weather with his mere presence, altering the balance of the force, causing a ground quake, disintegrating Maladians with the Force, stacking ship sized pieces of stone more then 40 meters high and overpowering Tenebrous are all equal or superior feats to anything Nox has done. Two of the feats I mentioned occurred before he even fought Venamis.

What did Nox's force ghosts accomplish that is so impressive? Also you should know that Sith spirits are not as powerful as their physical incarnations as we see with Exar Kun. And? If an unknown beat Sidious that wouldn't diminish the impressiveness of the feat. No, what this tells us is that force spirits have varying levels of power. We know for a fact that a group of force spirits is going to be more powerful then a single force spirit if they're all around the same power. I don't like to make assumptions either which is why I stick to the feats Nox has proven she is capable of, with or without the spirits amping her.

Quote?

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
If you'd like to think so.

Well like I said in the other thread I've been doing this for a few hours. I'll be off for a while.

What I'd meant was that Plagueis never actually "overwhelmed" a fully healthy, living Tenebrous.

Syndicate
What I'd meant was that Plagueis never actually "overwhelmed" a fully healthy, living Tenebrous.

I'm referring to when he broke Ten's hold over the debris.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.