Darth Traya vs Naga Sadow

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SunRazer
1. Fight takes place inside the Corsair. Morals on.

2. Fight takes place in the heart of Malachor V. Morals off.

Emperordmb
Sadow pretty solidly.

MythLord
Naga.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Naga Sadow absolutely freaking god stomps. smile

NewGuy01
Yeah, I'm not following this thread's thought process. Sadow makes Traya look like a child with a toy.

Nephthys
Interesting responses....

NewGuy01
Darth Revan would wreck Traya and the Exile at the same time. And overpower Sever Force. Accept it.

AncientPower
AvelloneGodTier!Revan you mean.

NewGuy01

carthage
No idea

SunRazer
Where do you guys have Sadow, then? Vader tier?

carthage
Lol

NewGuy01
Originally posted by SunRazer
Where do you guys have Sadow, then? Vader tier?

Holistically he's probably not that far below Vader, especially considering how much better than Traya he's supposed to be, but again he's basically featless.

SunRazer
Originally posted by NewGuy01
Holistically he's probably not that far below Vader, especially considering how much better than Traya he's supposed to be, but again he's basically featless.

But you do take a more holistic approach to examining these characters than a "feats-on" approach, correct?

I suppose you rank Ragnos and so on around Vader's level, then?

NewGuy01
Originally posted by SunRazer
But you do take a more holistic approach to examining these characters than a "feats-on" approach, correct?

I try to be as reasonable as possible on all fronts with the information at my disposal, but I generally don't tend to take hard stances on characters who don't have hard feats.

SunRazer
Originally posted by NewGuy01
I try to be as reasonable as possible on all fronts with the information at my disposal, but I generally don't tend to take hard stances on characters who don't have hard feats.

Fair enough. You do seem to think it's concrete that Sadow slaughters Traya, though.

NewGuy01
Well, there was some degree of jest involved in my post, but considering that there was a direct comparison made there I think it's very likely. Especially after what happened in the Revan novel.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Given Vader's esteem of Muur, it really shouldn't be too outlandish to believe that paragons like Sadow and Ragnos are at/around Vader's level, or maybe even above.

SunRazer
Originally posted by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Given Vader's esteem of Muur, it really shouldn't be too outlandish to believe that paragons like Sadow and Ragnos are at/around Vader's level, or maybe even above.

But that depends on where Sadow/Ragnos are in relation to Muur, and how much substance do you really believe a comparison like this has?

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
While obviously this is no concrete indicator, I'd argue that the likes of Ragnos are implied to be above all the other ancient sith sans Kun. Besides, could Vader beat a Terentatek nightly with his bare hands? smile

NewGuy01
If the Terentatek is like, a level 6 boss then yes. Vader, who's clearly level 60, could solo with no weapon easily. thumb up

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Fugg u smile

SunRazer
Originally posted by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
While obviously this is no concrete indicator, I'd argue that the likes of Ragnos are implied to be above all the other ancient sith sans Kun. Besides, could Vader beat a Terentatek nightly with his bare hands? smile

Maybe Ragnos might get away with it (since he has that accolade about being more powerful than any Sith up to and of his time), but Sadow doesn't benefit from that whatsoever.

As for the Terentatek thing, Sas has already schooled you on that one.

AncientPower
Sadow was the most powerful Sith in the galaxy after the ritual shizzle to make him Dark Lord, so there's something.

SunRazer
Originally posted by AncientPower
Sadow was the most powerful Sith in the galaxy after the ritual shizzle to make him Dark Lord, so there's something.

In the galaxy, which meant him, Ludo Kressh, the rest of the Sith Council, young Vitiate, etc.

And I believe that quote was from Galaxy Guide 14, which turned out to be a piece of fan-fiction.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.