Scenario Battles

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SunRazer
Haven't done one for a while, so here goes:

1. Darth Sion is attempting to kill his master Darth Traya to obtain the title of Sith Master, but knows that he cannot do it himself. He locates the Inquisitors (Fifth Brother, Seventh Sister & Eighth Brother), who are missing their leader in the recently slain Grand Inquisitor. Sion promises to be their leader and complete their training after they help him bring down Traya. As she meditates in the Trayus Core, the four assassins spring on her. Can they kill her?

2. The Huntress from DoE is attempting to kill Darth Bane, being promised a handsome reward if she does so. This is the same scenario, with Bane being ambushed as he returns to his Ciutric IV mansion. This time, however, she is leading several bounty hunters - Calo Nord, Cad Bane, Embo & Dengar. They have the same element of surprise but are trying to kill Bane, not capture him. If they can survive two minutes, Aurra Sing, IG-88 & 4-LOM will arrive to assist them. Bane has been warned that there will be assassins in his mansion. Can the mercenaries succeed?

3. A Jedi Strike Team has been selected to assassinate Darth Revan aboard his flagship. Nomi Sunrider, Jaric Kaedan, Bastila Shan, Raskta Lsu, Sarro Xaj & Worror Dowmat have been chosen for the mission. They stealthily board Revan's ship and cut through security personnel, including Dark Jedi. When they reach the bridge, Darth Revan is alone. Can they defeat him?

4. Revan & Meetra Surik are out to assassinate Vitiate as in the Revan novel, but this time, they've brought their entire parties with them (T3-M4, HK-47 and Mandalore only count once, of course). Scourge joins them. They infiltrate Vitiate's fortress. Thirty Imperial Guards block the entrance to Vitiate's throne room and may retreat into the room or draw upon Vitiate's power as necessary, but the strike force gets to strike first with a surprise attack. Can the strike force take down all the guards and the Emperor himself?

4. Vader & Emperor Palpatine (RotS) are stranded on the planet Ryloth, as in Lords of the Sith. This is revealed to be an operation orchestrated by Rebellion forces as a last-ditch attempt to end the rule of the Empire. Yoda, Obi-Wan Kenobi, Rahm Kota, Ry-Gaul & Solace spearhead a small army consisting of two T4-B heavy tanks, forty Rebel militia warriors, a dozen Rebellion sympathizer smugglers, and six Wookiee warriors, as well as the Millennium Falcon (which will provide air-to-surface bombardment). Vader & the Emperor have a hundred stormtroopers and eight Royal Guards with them. Which side will prevail?

5. Count Dooku is surveying the battle-torn fields of Mygeeto, which the CIS has recently claimed after a brutal victory. He is flanked by a pair of Magnaguards. However, he is ambushed by a Jedi Strike Team - Kit Fisto, Plo Koon & Saesee Tiin. Twenty more Magnaguards are deployed and sent to protect the Count, but they will only reach his location in four minutes. Can Tyranus survive long enough to be rescued?

Syndicate
Depends on if Traya can incapacitate the 3 Inquisitors like she did the CM's before Sion can stop her. I'd be inclined to side Traya.

I'd have to reread the passage again to see how Bane did in the fight.

Probably.

Possibly. Is this Revan at full strength and with his memories of being Darth Revan?

I'll go Rebels.

I think Tyranus can handle the team with magnaguards supporting him. Optimal conditions would be him facing Saesee and Kit Fisto ( him having a form advantage over Fisto and Koon being occupied by the 2 magnaguards. If Tyranus can take Fiso down before Plo Koon deals with the magnaguards he can either hold out against the two long enough for the magnaguards to arrive or even defeat them on his own taking down Saesee and then beating Koon.

Kurk
I know Dooku can take 5

Nephthys
1. Nope.

2. Wait he knows they're there but they still surprise him? What? Uh, I dunno. Probably, he got captured in the books by inferior forces. Assuming he's in the same condition.

3. Yes.

4. 30 Guards give Vitiate enough time to own everyone tbh.

5. Rebels take them out.

6. Dooku doesn't need to be rescued. He'd beat them with just the two guards.

ares834
1. She drains them.

2. Bane dies.

3. Dunno.

4. Vitiate. This is far more lopsided then the battle in the book.

5. Rebels kill the Sith Duo.

6. Dooku doesn't need any of the guards to win here...

Selenial
Traya wouldn't drain them, just ragdoll tbh.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Revan gets massacred at 3.

MythLord
1. Traya
2. Bane.
3. Either way, I dunno.
4. Vitiate.
5. Sidious solos.
6. Dooku won't need the MGs.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
3 is objectively not either way. Revan gets curb stomped.

Syndicate
^

carthage
I think its dependent on how well the KOTOR Sith assassins are trained, and how long Sion can last against Traya's drain and telekinesis. The Inquisitors or at leas the GI have training in all of the lightsaber forms. And their showings against Kanan and crew lead me to believe they can kill random Sith assassins by outskilling them, so they shouldn't pose much of an issue. If Sion can last long enough or if Drain can't put Sion down for good, the team should take it 6/10 times.

2. Team should take this with some casualties, as Bane was having difficulty with a far inferior team.

3. Unless Revan abuses his force abilities he probably goes down here, as Nomi/Worror's/Bastila's BM will turn Jaeric and Raskta into formidable opponents. That's assuming they go that rout but even with Worror meditating, Raskta could blitz most of the assassins. And Revan just gets dogpiled and dies

4. Probably Vitiate

5. Not sure. Are the Jedi engaging the Sith in combat with the Rebel forces supplementing fire? Unless Vader and Sidious abuse their powers Yoda alone can stalemate Sidious long enough for Kenobi to engage Vader and Kotato coordinate the Sith to surround Vader and take him out. Probably the Rebels but it depends on how the Jedi engage the Sith

6. The Magnaguards hold the Jedi off long enough for Dooku to go to town. Dooku could probably take them 2 v 1 and still win, adding that many MGS just seals the deal for Dooku

Syndicate
Serious response from Carthage? Woah...

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
^@Carthage Revan is alone when he fights the strike team as per the OP.

Tondemonai
Originally posted by Syndicate

Tondemonai
1. Traya casts the Inquisitiors aside like children, then bears down Sion.

2. Team. Bane can't take them all on.

3. No way is Revan coming out on top.

4. Vity. The guards can definitely hold off the bulk of the group, and when Revan and a few others (likely Scourge, Meetra, and Bastila) make it into the room, Vitiate will probably acknowledge them as a threat, as opposed to his offhand initial reaction to Revan, and whether Scourge turns on the team or not, Vitiate would open with hitting them with more power than they can handle.

4? Tbh I see the Empire winning here. The Falcon will be good help, however, Vader and Sheev will easily be able to take it out before it does too much damafe, same with the tanks, and the two Sith together will be enough to take on the Jedi while the stormtroopers overwhelm the Rebels with superior numbers. I can see the Rebels winning a few rounds, but I'd give a slight majority to Empire on this one; 6.5/10

5. Dooku takes on any 2 at a time while the Magnaguards take on one. As stated he doesn't need to win, just last 4 minutes, which he can easily do.

Selenial
Originally posted by Syndicate

Showing his infallible knowledge of KotOR II there, discussing how long Sion can last against Traya when she's ragdolled him on numerous separate occasions erm

Nephthys
I don't see how the Sith will easily be able to take out 2 tanks and the Falcon while fighting Yoda, Kenobi and friends.

carthage
Originally posted by Selenial
Showing his infallible knowledge of KotOR II there, discussing how long Sion can last against Traya when she's ragdolled him on numerous separate occasions erm

And? He can keep coming back and only needs to be a diversion long enough for the Inquisitors to come and destroy her.

Nephthys
I'd like to see Sion come back after she punts him into Malachor's core. laughing

SunRazer
Originally posted by Nephthys

2. Wait he knows they're there but they still surprise him? What?

Bah. I was changing the round but I forgot to edit all of it, I guess. He knows they're there.

Selenial
Originally posted by Nephthys
I'd like to see Sion come back after she punts him into Malachor's core. laughing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.