Pajamaboys in the whitehouse

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Time-Immemorial
http://209.157.64.200/focus/f-news/3431296/posts

Great read.

It's xyz!
This actually happened.

Must resist rage.

Time-Immemorial
Yup

http://www.politico.com/magazine/story/2013/12/opinion-rich-lowry-obamacare-affordable-care-act-pajama-boy-an-insufferable-man-child-101304

Time-Immemorial

It's xyz!
Anyone who acts like a child in their 30s deserves death.

Surtur
I don't even understand why someone thought this was a good idea. Why do pajama's and hot chocolate need to be mentioned? Why not just something about Obama care?

Originally posted by It's xyz!
Anyone who acts like a child in their 30s deserves death.

Not death, just ridicule.

Raisen
Because they have a pulse on what American young men are turning into. This is what liberalism has done. They know it so they market to it. It's that simple

Omega Vision
There should be a Rage Discussion forum for threads like these, lol.

jaden101
The correct response to that guy is...

GET IN THE SEA!

Flyattractor
Originally posted by Surtur

Not death, just ridicule.

How about Ridiculed to Death?!

Surtur
Originally posted by Omega Vision
There should be a Rage Discussion forum for threads like these, lol.

Not a rage discussion, just a thread for stupid shit that happens in this country. It could cover a variety of topics, from stuff like this to SJW's, etc.

Personally this doesn't enrage me..it just puzzles me. I'd truly love to have been a fly on the wall during these brainstorming sessions to just see how they came up with it.

Time-Immemorial

Robtard
The Right, especially the Far Right

Time-Immemorial
Not really, Obama hired this guy, I bet liberals raise their kids like this though.

http://i.imgur.com/UBEweOX.jpg

Robtard
The Right, espeically the Far Right birthed him

Time-Immemorial
I mean Robtard. Sorry.

Robtard
Friendly advice: Getting so worked up over a stupid add and being threatened by a picture of weenie of a man doesn't make anyone look bad except yourself.

Time-Immemorial
You the one worked up, rtard.

Surtur
Originally posted by Flyattractor
How about Ridiculed to Death?!

We do truly need a thread about stupid people doing stupid things. For instance the first thing I'd talk about is how a husband and wife who were vegans just recently died trying to climb Mt. Everest, and the reason they were doing the climb was..now get ready for this, the reason was...to show people vegans aren't weak.

Robtard
Originally posted by Surtur
We do truly need a thread about stupid people doing stupid things. For instance the first thing I'd talk about is how a husband and wife who were vegans just recently died trying to climb Mt. Everest, and the reason they were doing the climb was..now get ready for this, the reason was...to show people vegans aren't weak.

First I've heard about the vegans, but not sure why they're stupid? Climbing Mt. Everest is dangerous and it has claimed a lot of people over the years. I'd wager most of them weren't vegans.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_people_who_died_climbing_Mount_Everest

Surtur
I never said non-vegans haven't died on the climb, I was saying it was stupid to do something dangerous just to try to prove some point. Trying to prove vegans are not weak cost them their lives.

Robtard
That wasn't what I was saying.

I imagine most of the 240ish people that died trying to climb Mt. Everest where climbing to prove something, probably prove that they could do it.

Flyattractor
At least they didn't climb the Mt to force it to become a Vegan Mt.

Time-Immemorial

Robtard
I find it hilarious that someone uses the word "intellectual" as a negative.

This glorification of being stupid and ignorant is a problem, sure it has its place in comedy/satire, but it should stay there.

Time-Immemorial
Nice dodge.

As to my actual statement:

Why intellectuals trying to run our country and tell the blue collar workers what to do,

Actual blue collar works and white collar like engineers and such.

They wake up every day and say an engineer has to build a bridge. If he does not build it right, what consequences could have tremendous impact and people could die.

A liberal professor can pettle and teach their ideologies in school to pass on to the next one and the next, without ever suffering the consequences of what the engineer could have to face.

So the people with actual responsibility are taking orders who practice a fictional theory and personal ideology.

Surtur
Originally posted by Robtard
I find it hilarious that someone uses the word "intellectual" as a negative.

This glorification of being stupid and ignorant is a problem, sure it has its place in comedy/satire, but it should stay there.

I think it depends on the context. For example it doesn't mean you are necessarily saying you don't like someone because they are smart, but rather you dislike them because they are aware they are smart and thus seem to always think they are right and everyone else is wrong.

So that college professor that was calling on some muscle to remove a person recording who had the right to be there is an example of a negative kind of intellectual.

Robtard
And whatever does that have to do with being an intellectual?

Surtur

It's the potential arrogance that comes with it. As I said it's not inherently bad.

Time-Immemorial

Liberal intellectual teachers have zero responsibility in life. They are actually life long failures who are teaching failed political ideology. Hence the students donating money to a pro hammas group.

ArtificialGlory
Originally posted by Time-Immemorial
Liberal intellectual teachers have zero responsibility in life. They are actually life long failures who are teaching failed political ideology. Hence the students donating money to a pro hammas group.
That makes them pseudo-intellectuals.

Raisen
liberals birthed this. president obama is a liberal. he attempts to reach out to liberals. this boy-man is a representation of who obama thinks liberals are. it's simple

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.