Apocalypse & Horsemen vs Avengers

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Estacado
Apocalypse

Magneto
Storm
Angel
Psylocke

vs

Iron Man
Hulk
Thor
Cap
War Machine

Time-Immemorial
The US release is not out for another week and your going to post this and spoil it for everyone?

Estacado
1.Movie is out elsewhere I have seen at least 10 people who already watched it.
2.Dont like?Stay out of the thread.

K-Dog
That's not how it works homie! It hasn't been released everywhere. We are all proud of you and the 10 other people you know who saw it in Europe !

carthage
Gonna watch the boot tonight on Putlocker, but from what I understand Magneto is planetary level now and Apocalypse can amp/unleash the potential of his horsemen and has really powerful shields

Darth Thor
Magneto also has powerful shields

Adam Grimes
Erik decapitates everyone with Cap's shield.

Time-Immemorial
Originally posted by K-Dog
That's not how it works homie! It hasn't been released everywhere. We are all proud of you and the 10 other people you know who saw it in Europe !

Esco dont care about anyone else but himself. Evidence by his response.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Adam Grimes
Erik decapitates everyone with Cap's shield.

There is no way of knowing if he could control it.

Comics are inconsistent when it comes to that and we can't count on Fox-Men/Avengers cross-over.

Kazenji
Originally posted by K-Dog

Not just Europe.

Darth Thor
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW

Comics are inconsistent when it comes to that and we can't count on Fox-Men/Avengers cross-over.

That's like saying Magneto won't be able to control metal in the MCU because of crossover inconsistent rules.

We've already seen Cap using a magnetic device to pull his shield back to him in AOU. So there's zero reason to believe Eric won't be able to control it.

Now Mjolnir with its alien origin and magical enchantments is a whole other story. But Cap's shield is gone, and without Prep, IM is crushed no doubt.

Estacado
There is no way that current Erik couldnt control it.

Hell he is one of the most powerful heroes now.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Darth Thor
That's like saying Magneto won't be able to control metal in the MCU because of crossover inconsistent rules.

We've already seen Cap using a magnetic device to pull his shield back to him in AOU. So there's zero reason to believe Eric won't be able to control it.

Now Mjolnir with its alien origin and magical enchantments is a whole other story. But Cap's shield is gone, and without Prep, IM is crushed no doubt.

Noob alert stick out tongue

That's because the said device is installed on the shield, as well. Or at least it was that way in comics --- couldn't see it well in AoU.

But since he's no longer using it, it's safe to assume Steve discarded it for the same reason he did in comics... that is, it messed up shield's balance.

Estacado
When someone can phuck up the magnetic polarism of Earth I seriously doubt it should be questioned if he should be able to control a shield or not...biscuits

StiltmanFTW
The shield is unique. It never respected the laws of physics or anything, it's comics.

http://static6.comicvine.com/uploads/scale_super/11111/111114743/3126997-new+mutants+vol1%2340+scan+04+001.jpg

StiltmanFTW
But, of course, this happened, too...

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/4/47999/1127051-magneto87.jpg

Utrigita

Howard Stark also refered to it as "the rarest metal on earth".

Darth Thor
^ Yeah so it's metal. The Fox equivalent is adamantium which Magneto can also control. There's really no reason to think Mags won't be controlling Cap's shield and crushing IM and War Machine.

Estacado
Adamantium also comes from a meteor which means its unearthly metal.

The Ellimist
Why does it matter if it's "earthly" metal?

Estacado
So that it can be argued Erik can control Mjolnir....shifty

JK...

StiltmanFTW
He controlled unearthly metals plenty of times, including Mjolnir itself.

Estacado
He didnt control Mjolnir in the movies though...stick out tongue

Adam Grimes
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW

Comics are inconsistent when it comes to that and we can't count on Fox-Men/Avengers cross-over. Yeah, but I was thinking about that magnetic device as well. But you are right.

Magneto compacts IM and WM into replicas of the shield. thumb up

carthage
"What we're seeing is a magnetic phenomenon on a much larger scale, than the we saw at Auschwitz. The ground is full of magnetic elements: Iron, nickel, cobalt the ocean's floor is lined with them too. It's already begun at the lowest depths, land masses will slow it but not for long eventually cities, urban centers, anything built since the Bronze age will be wiped away- We're talking about the Whole god damn world" A quote from the Generals meeting about Magneto

It cuts to Sidney, San Francisco, and different shots showing metal leaving the earth's core. Magneto honestly solos

DrDeadpool
Apocalypse solo.

He is way above the Avengers.

Darth Thor
Originally posted by The Ellimist
Why does it matter if it's "earthly" metal?

Because some people may argue that "we don't know" if Magneto could control Metals from other worlds until we've seen him do so.

Well we have seen him do so, so that helps his case every time he's up against an opponent with a new type of metal.

Impediment
Vibranium is an alien metal; adamantium is man made.

Darth Thor
Originally posted by Impediment

Fox's adamantium came in the form of meteors from space- according to X-Men Origins: Wolverine.

Impediment
Which film was that from? I forget.

Darth Thor
Which film was that from? I forget.

X-Men Origins: Wolverine.

You know, the first Wolverine solo film.

An argument could be made though that it's not canon anymore, but even still it's the only time Fox has delved into the origins of Adamantium.

Impediment
One of the worst comic book films ever made.

Darth Thor
^ Yes, I don't blame you for any amnesia over that film.

But hey, they did introduce Reynold's Deadpool LMAO

Estacado
What would you guys call Apoc power reality bending or just matter manip?

Personally I think is the later but he was using those portals which could have been altering time and space.

Estacado
SPOILER ALERT!

Last fight against Apocalypse!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j9k3zuzBX_s

FrothByte
Originally posted by Estacado
Apocalypse

Magneto
Storm
Angel
Psylocke

vs

Iron Man
Hulk
Thor
Cap
War Machine

Haven't watched the Apocalypse yet but I feel as if this is a mismatch. Wouldn't it be more fair if you replaced Warmachine with Vision or Wanda? After all, you already have Ironman in the team, no sense putting two men with metal armor against Magneto.

TheVaultDweller
It is a mismatch. Only people who matter on team 2 are Thor and Hulk. Iron Man, War Machine and Cap will get killed very quickly.

FrothByte
Yeah, replace those 3 with Vision, Wanda and Quicksilver - or even Antman - and it would at least be interesting.

carthage
They still couldn't penetrate his shields. Magneto was hurling tons upon tons of metal in a continuous stream, and the barriers were vaporizing it, Storm's lightning couldn't break it (while he was weakened), and Cyclop's optic blasts didn't work either.. Apocalypse can stroll around casually and ragdoll either of them and they have no defense against transmutation.

TheLordofMurder
Apocalypse

Magneto
Storm
Angel
Psylocke

vs

Iron Man
Hulk
Thor
Cap
War Machine

The Avengers have zero chance of victory...

Tattoos N Scars
Originally posted by TheLordofMurder
The Avengers have zero chance of victory...

Until the Infinity War movies. Thanos should be leagues above Apoc, and the Avengers will win in the end. For now though, Apoc should win

FrothByte
Just finished watching XMA and I don't think Apocalypse is really that strong. I mean, he is powerful, just not as powerful as I thought. I actually think Magneto is the biggest threat in team X-men.

Anyway, it's still a mismatch with IM, Warmachine and Cap. Replace at least 2 of them with Vision and Wanda and we get a better fight.

juggerman
Vision would be destroyed by Magneto too. Wanda Has a good shot at taking Mags down tho

FrothByte
Originally posted by juggerman
Vision would be destroyed by Magneto too. Wanda Has a good shot at taking Mags down tho

Doubtful. I don't think Magneto can control Vision if he becomes intangible.

TH3_V01D
Man, DCEU and Foxverse keep going crazy with the powercreep in their movies.

Apoc stomps hard.

Pretty funny that MCU Avengers are curretly the weakest cinematic superhero team

juggerman
Originally posted by FrothByte
Doubtful. I don't think Magneto can control Vision if he becomes intangible.

F*ck that noise! Intangible metal is still metal!!!! stick out tongue

Estacado
Wanda wouldnt last 5 minutes against Erik.

juggerman
Wanda wouldnt last 5 minutes against Erik.

Same could be said the other way around.

Time-Immemorial

I thought it was the other way around, Vibranium came from Wakanda, and Adamentium came from a meteor.

juggerman
Originally posted by Time-Immemorial
I thought it was the other way around, Vibranium came from Wakanda, and Adamentium came from a meteor.

Vibranium was found in Wakanda but I wouldn't put it past them to give it an otherworldly angle. Maybe tie in GotG

Time-Immemorial
Apocalypse

Magneto
Storm
Angel
Psylocke

vs

Iron Man
Hulk
Thor
Cap
War Machine

Per OP this is basically a shit spite stomp for Apoc and Mags.

Time-Immemorial
Vibranium was found in Wakanda but I wouldn't put it past them to give it an otherworldly angle. Maybe tie in GotG

But as of now, Vibranium is from Wakanda and Adamentium came from space.

So mags can control both.

juggerman
Originally posted by Time-Immemorial
But as of now, Vibranium is from Wakanda and Adamentium came from space.

So mags can control both.

Yes. But even if Vibranium came from space there is no reason to think Magneto couldn't control it

Time-Immemorial
Yes I agree.

carthage
Same could be said the other way around.

Not really when he can resist her tp per his helmet, and drill her necklace into her skull

Darth Thor
Thor and Hulk vs Magneto and Apoc should be good.

WhiteWitchKing
Originally posted by carthage
Not really when he can resist her tp per his helmet, and drill her necklace into her skull Wouldn't Wanda's telekinesis work through Magneto's shield and she could basically crush his head with her teleknesis?

Both Iron and War Machine had sonic weapons in Civil War. There might be a chance their sonic weapons can bypass Magneto's shield and knock him out.

Apocalypse is pretty durable but he got cut by Mystique. When his armor was removed, Magneto was able to fillet him. This brings up the question of where Apocalypse's power lies. In the first part of the movie it seemed to convey that his armor was important part of the ritual hence why his priestess used mustered the strength to put the armor on his body before the we're fully entombed. This brings up the question of where Hulk and Thor can remove his armor if that is indeed a signifant source of Apocalypse's powers.

Apocalypse's team takes it. If you repalced Captain America and War Machine with Wanda and Vision, this becomes much more interesting fight.

Iron can solo Psylocke, Storm, and Angel if he's serious. Smart missiles and better reflexes should allow him to knock them all out. Those horsemen durability is below Cap. Even Magneto would get killed if it were not for that shield.

KuRuPT Thanosi
How is this a fight? Apoc could solo really

relentless1
lol, Magneto alone could take out most of the Avengers; Iron Man, Cap and War Machine instantly get taken out of the fight...Apoc team easy

Darth Thor
Yeah but Thor and Hulk ain't so easy to take out.

quanchi112
Avengers wins.

kevdude
Apocalypse and the Horsemen slaughter the Avengers team. imo Just saw the movie too! wow!

quanchi112
Originally posted by kevdude
Apocalypse and the Horsemen slaughter the Avengers team. imo Just saw the movie too! wow! Based on ? They were weak as **** tbh.

tkitna
Originally posted by quanchi112
Based on ? They were weak as **** tbh.

Dude come on. Put the Horesmen on the sideline as they arent needed here. Apoc handled the Xmen easily while battling Xavier. Lets be honest, it took the freaking Phoenix to beat him.

Avengers dont have a prayer.

quanchi112
Originally posted by tkitna
Dude come on. Put the Horesmen on the sideline as they arent needed here. Apoc handled the Xmen easily while battling Xavier. Lets be honest, it took the freaking Phoenix to beat him.

Avengers dont have a prayer. What does that have to do with Thor or the Hulk ? The xmen lack the power of the avengers. Taking on shitty xmen isn't the same as taking on the avengers.

NotAllThatEvil
Magneto can control metal so right out of the gate Ironman warmachine and cap are dead. hulk can be punched out by ironman so i imagine magneto could also generate enough force for that and thanks to loki stabbing him in avengers we know thor isn't as invulnerable as they would have you think...magneto almost solos but he might need back up taking out thor.

quanchi112
Originally posted by NotAllThatEvil
Magneto can control metal so right out of the gate Ironman warmachine and cap are dead. hulk can be punched out by ironman so i imagine magneto could also generate enough force for that and thanks to loki stabbing him in avengers we know thor isn't as invulnerable as they would have you think...magneto almost solos but he might need back up taking out thor. Hulk came out of a hex and wasn't aware and definitely pounded on Iron Man. Magneto can't withstand one punch. Magneto is overrated. Mystique took the dumbass out. Even cops slaughtered his family. laughing out loud

kevdude
Magneto would prob just need Storm and Angel if even that.

quanchi112
Magneto would prob just need Storm and Angel if even that. Based on ?

kevdude
Quan don't make me put you back on ignore, next time it will be even longer then last time. Read what Notallthatevil said, I agree with him, all Storm and Angel need to do with Thor is keep him busy and once Magneto takes out those 4, Thor is going to be put down. Magneto was crazy powerful in the movie.

Trocity
Avengers die and quanchi cries.

tkitna
Originally posted by quanchi112
What does that have to do with Thor or the Hulk ? The xmen lack the power of the avengers. Taking on shitty xmen isn't the same as taking on the avengers.

The attack Magneto threw at Apoc would have kiled Hulk and Thor within seconds. Apoc barely noticed him as he was concentrating on Xavier. Besides that, why couldnt Apoc just turn them into dust as he did with so many others in the movie? Sorry, he plays on a level the Avengers couldnt hope to play on. They die and its spite in my eyes.

quanchi112
Quan don't make me put you back on ignore, next time it will be even longer then last time. Read what Notallthatevil said, I agree with him, all Storm and Angel need to do with Thor is keep him busy and once Magneto takes out those 4, Thor is going to be put down. Magneto was crazy powerful in the movie. Magneto barely took out a few cops and didn't save his family. These guys decimate him. He was pathetic against Apoc. laughing out loud

quanchi112
The attack Magneto threw at Apoc would have kiled Hulk and Thor within seconds. Apoc barely noticed him as he was concentrating on Xavier. Besides that, why couldnt Apoc just turn them into dust as he did with so many others in the movie? Sorry, he plays on a level the Avengers couldnt hope to play on. They die and its spite in my eyes. Based on ? Hulk can take a lot more punishment than Apoc. False. Apoc wasn't anything special. Loki, Malekith, Celestials, Odin, etc. would merc Apoc. Psylocke hurt his ass. laughing out loud

WhiteWitchKing
The attack Magneto threw at Apoc would have kiled Hulk and Thor within seconds. Apoc barely noticed him as he was concentrating on Xavier. Besides that, why couldnt Apoc just turn them into dust as he did with so many others in the movie? Sorry, he plays on a level the Avengers couldnt hope to play on. They die and its spite in my eyes.

That attack would kill Hulk or Thor. Apocalypse got cut by Mystique. Hulk took down an entire Chituri warship in one punch. Loki killed Layfeye with a few blast from Odin's staff but couldn't put Thor down at all using the same weapons.

carthage
Originally posted by WhiteWitchKing
That attack would kill Hulk or Thor. Apocalypse got cut by Mystique. Hulk took down an entire Chituri warship in one punch. Loki killed Layfeye with a few blast from Odin's staff but couldn't put Thor down at all using the same weapons.

He got cut because he didn't know Mystique changed into Psylock'es form and it healed instantly and he also would've escaped after being impaled if Phoenix didn't intervene. Hulk got KOED by Chitauri laser fire and Magneto can hurl metallic rubble with enough force to vaporize it on Apocs shield, that same attack would kill Hulk per feats.

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by Trocity
Avengers die and quanchi cries.

thumb up

TheLordofMurder
He got cut because he didn't know Mystique changed into Psylock'es form and it healed instantly and he also would've escaped after being impaled if Phoenix didn't intervene. Hulk got KOED by Chitauri laser fire and Magneto can hurl metallic rubble with enough force to vaporize it on Apocs shield, that same attack would kill Hulk per feats.

thumb up

quanchi112
Originally posted by TheLordofMurder
thumb up thumb down

Zack M
Magneto wins.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Trocity
Avengers die and quanchi cries. False, heretic.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Zack M
Magneto wins. Based on ?

The Ellimist
What's the fight location?

Iron Man, War Machine and Cap obviously instantly die from Magneto, but it's not as clear how they're supposed to hurt Hulk or Thor if we assume for the sake of argument that Magneto can't override the hammer. You could argue that Magneto could just use the metal of the fallen Avengers to win given the planetary scale of his control, but then he isn't able to do more than hurl some metal at sub-sonic speeds towards Apocalypse. Meanwhile, Magneto's teammates are fodder.

The Avengers might actually win this.

DrDeadpool
hulk can be punched out by ironman so i imagine magneto could also generate enough force for that

That is a flawed logic ! you don't know the amount of Force that the Veronica punch can generate.

0mega Spawn
R.I.P avengers

Mjlonir goes up everyone's ass

Darth Thor
Originally posted by DrDeadpool
That is a flawed logic ! you don't know the amount of Force that the Veronica punch can generate.

What's Veronica's best punching feat?

Originally posted by 0mega Spawn
R.I.P avengers

Mjlonir goes up everyone's ass

Thor don't swing his hammer that way.

FrothByte

No it wouldn't. Magneto's attack, despite how spectacular it looked, was still done using earthly metals. We have no proof that those metals can actually injure Hulk or thor.

NotAllThatEvil
Originally posted by DrDeadpool

Are you suggesting magneto can't make a chunck of metal at a similiar mass travel at a similiar velocity?

carthage
Originally posted by FrothByte
No it wouldn't. Magneto's attack, despite how spectacular it looked, was still done using earthly metals. We have no proof that those metals can actually injure Hulk or thor.

Chitauri lasers which even Cap tanked seem to put down Hulk just fine

FrothByte
Chitauri lasers which even Cap tanked seem to put down Hulk just fine

Cap got hit by a hand held rifle. And he didn't tank it. He was clearly hurt. Hulk got pummeled by multiple gliders. Also, those were Chitauri weapons. Not metals.

DrDeadpool

That's my point , we don't know , so we can't imply that magneto can put down Hulk because Veronica has punched him down.

DrDeadpool
Are you suggesting magneto can't make a chunck of metal at a similiar mass travel at a similiar velocity?

It also depends on the time frame of that hit (delta t) a punch will happen in a very little time but Magneto is about to move heavy bunch of metals so he needs time to get them to the desired velocity.

FrothByte

You have to remember that HB didn't knock out Hulk by simply punching him. He knocked him out by dropping him hundreds of feet down through a building, blasting him with his rays all the time, with Hulk getting buried under piles of rubble, losing his rage blindness when he started seeing all the people fleeing in terror, then getting blindsided by that punch.

0mega Spawn

Thor don't swing his hammer that way.
Magneto surely will

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.