Ranking Force users between Sidious and Vader

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The Ellimist
Who fits in this sort of transitional gap?

I'd say:

RotS Sidious
Yoda
End of TPM Sidious
Valkorion / Plagueis
Vitiate
Caedus / Kyp Durron
Novel Vitiate / Krayt / DE Luke
Vader / Exar Kun

Probably missing some names.

JKBart
In no order, just the characters between them
Darth Malgus
Darth Marr
Darth Baras
Darth Jadus
Arcann
Hero of Tython
Barsen'thor
Darth Nox
Emperor's Wrath II (possibly)
Satele Shan
Revan
Darth Thanaton
Darth Tenebrous?
Starkiller?
Talzin

NewGuy01
Originally posted by The Ellimist

I'd say:

RotS Sidious
Yoda
End of TPM Sidious
Valkorion / Plagueis
Vitiate
Caedus / Kyp Durron
Vader / Exar Kun

Probably Revan, certainly Talzin and Gethzerion. Definitely not Kyp Durron. laughing out loud

S_W_LeGenD

I'd say:

RotS Sidious
Yoda
End of TPM Sidious
Valkorion / Plagueis
Vitiate
Caedus / Kyp Durron
Vader / Exar Kun

Only you are capable of presenting a list as bad as this one.

To refresh your short-term memory:

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=625725&pagenumber=3

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f6/t625081.html

AncientPower
Sidious
Yoda
Plagueis/Exar Kun
Krayt/Caedus
DE Luke
Talzin
Darth Vader

S_W_LeGenD
Mine:

1. Yoda / Revan (SoR)
2. Darth Plagueis / Darth Krayt / Mother Talzin
3. Exar Kun / Revan (Reborn)
4. Luke Skywalker (DE) / Arcann
5. Darth Vader / Vaylin / Kyp Durron

SunRazer
lol

carthage
Remind me what Exar has done unamped and while living in terms of power not Involving a nexus or ritual that places him above Plagueis? Oh yeah nothing

cs_zoltan
Originally posted by S_W_LeGenD
Mine:

1. Yoda / Revan (SoR)
2. Darth Plagueis / Darth Krayt / Mother Talzin
3. Exar Kun / Revan (Reborn)
4. Luke Skywalker (DE) / Arcann
5. Darth Vader / Vaylin / Kyp Durron

Originally posted by S_W_LeGenD
Only you are capable of presenting a list as bad as this one.

Originally posted by SunRazer
lol

Syndicate
There's kind of too many to name. Will get to it tomorrow...

The Ellimist
Originally posted by NewGuy01
Probably Revan, certainly Talzin and Gethzerion. Definitely not Kyp Durron. laughing out loud

Don't see a reason to put Revan above Vader, certainly not with feats. Talzin and Gethzerion don't seem to be above Vader without the Dathomir amp. Kyp Durron has been heavily implied to be above Vader and possibly on Luke's tier in raw power, and he has the feats to back it up, in quality if not abundance.

Darth Abonis
Its really, really hard to rank Force-users

NewGuy01
Originally posted by Syndicate
There's kind of too many to name. Will get to it tomorrow...

That's probably a bad sign.

AncientPower
Originally posted by carthage
Remind me what Exar has done unamped and while living in terms of power not Involving a nexus or ritual that places him above Plagueis? Oh yeah nothing

You're comically poor at trolling.

Exar Kun as a spirit raped Luke with amped aid stated to be feeble in comparison to him.

Froze thousands (if not tens of thousands)of senators with ease, retaining enough deep reserves to make Vodo stand no chance in combat against him. The same Vodo who telekinetically stripped Ulic of his lightsaber and blocked his Force powers with no apparent effort.

Shrugged off the sever force powers of Odan-Urr and then one shotted him, Odan Urr is the chosen representative of the entire Jedi Council and easily maintains simultaneous telepathic communication with ten thousand Jedi at once.

This is before becoming more powerful by studying the Dark Holocron, containing over a hundred thousand years worth of Sith knowledge that is stated to have died with him.

Kun is confirmed to be far more powerful than Thon, Ulic and Nomi. He is more powerful than Nadd, Ragnos, Muur and Hord. He has been compared to Palpatine numerous times, to a degree that his spirit is stated to be more powerful than C'boath, Gethzerion or any other dark sider Luke met up to Specters of the Past.

He has busted through a several feet thick wall of Mandalorion Iron as a Jedi with a lightsaber, Caedus with a lightsaber couldn't even break through a thin sheet of the same in a breastplate.

He is hailed as one of the greatest sorcerors of all time, with knowledge that Palpatine considered to be too dangerous to share with anybody.

Exar Kun blasted a Sith Wyrm to death, disintegrated Massassi who tank explosives, knocked out Aleema Keto with her own absorbed energies, and blasted chunks out of a temple that has survived planetary firestorms and orbital bombardments. Though all but one of these feats were performed on Yavin IV, Exar Kun had only just embraced the dark side and was far before his prime as a Sith Lord. No amp would make up for a great increase in prowess.

Telekinetically as a spirit, with no aid and a temple destroyed, thus decreasing his ability to materialise. Kun simultaneously choked Brakiss, Kam Solusar, Cilghal, Dorsk 81, Tionne Solusar, Streen, Kirana Ti, Jacen Solo and Jaina Solo who were all amplified by a meld that afforded each other all of their strengths and removed all weaknesses, they were also aided by the spirits of Luke Skywalker and Vodo Siosk-Baas.

The students were choked to such a degree that they were nearly dead, stated to be going blue.

This same meld was used by Leia, Luke and the fetus of Anakin Solo to defeat Palpatine, except this time we have infant Jaina and Jacen.

These Jedi were stated to have almost achieved mastery over all the techniques Luke was teaching them, giving them ample defensive measures against telekinetic assaults.

These Jedi were incredibly powerful, Streen, Brakiss and Kam Solusar in particular.

The first of whom buffeted a Leviathan with his power.
The second was an Inquisitor whom infiltrated Luke's praxeum and was capable of giving Luke an exhausting fight and manipulating solar flares in a manner similar to Naga Sadow but without any amps.
The third fought Inquisitors alongside Luke and learnt specifically how to render Force choke inert against Sedriss XL.

A display of telekinesis against Force users that matches pretty much any other telekinetic display in the mythos in Force combat.

Again that was Exar Kun with no aid and a hampered physical presence.

Tom Veitch has confirmed Exar Kun was most powerful in Tales of the Jedi as a living Sith Lord, everything he did as a spirit is only a reflection of his prowess in life.

Exar Kun is certainly within Plagueis' area.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Meh, your arguments are kind of tired. Not in that they're invalid or wrong or anything, quite the opposite. Kun's level of power is so blatantly obvious to anyone with a rational brain, that it's downright irrational to continue spitting fire at these plebs. smile

AncientPower
That's a copy/paste tbh.

But thank you for your support, if ILS would get off his ass and debate for him too then I imagine such opinions would become widespread, I obviously don't command anywhere near his level of respect.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
To me, throwing out Kun's Spirit feats because his living feats "weren't as impressive" is pretty damn ridiculous.

Because quite frankly, we don't really know how amazeballs the jedi of Kun's era were, at least as far as swordsmanship is concerned. All we really know is that Odan and Vodo are respectively the, "Yoda and Mace Windu" of their era. The best indicator of power regarding Kun in life is his stalemating Droma without his double bladed saber, his battering of Vodo as a padawan and tooling of him as the Dark Lord, his oneshotting of Spirit Nadd, (who was hilariously above the likes of King Ommin and Queen Amanoa, metaphysically buffeted Vodo from across the galaxy, etc) far before his prime, and being implied as vastly superior to any individual jedi of the era, including Thon, who trapped an entire planet's nexus and its host of sith spirits while exhausted. It's like when people use Vader's lack of facing any noteworthy opponents in sabers during the purge as an argument that he lacks lightsaber skill. Furthermore, the idea that Kun as a spirit is inferior to his living form flies in the face of precedence. Literally every single goddamn sith spirit we've ever seen is inferior to their physical form. Ragnos. Nadd. Sadow. Vitiate/Valkorion. Even with drawing on external sources like Kyp and so on, Ragnos after eating multiple nexuses wasn't even close to full power, and Vitiate wasn't rejuvenated till he ate the possibly millions of deaths in the Revanite war, billions on Ziost, and the entire dark side nexus of Ziost. Of course also taking into account that Vitiate had been recuperating for months prior to the revanite war.

Point being: We literally have every reason to believe Kun is absolutely at an immensely high level based on what we know and what has been stated, and only, as Ellimist would say, appeals to self-incredulity to not believe so.

S_W_LeGenD
Originally posted by SunRazer
lol
What is so funny in my list?

Revan was able to single-handedly contend with the Strike Team of Darth Marr, Satele Shan, Lana Beniko, Bowdaar, Jakarro, Theron Shan and one of the protagonists during the events of Shadow of Revan, even after the sabotage of Machine Core that backfired on Revan (this same machine had the power to replicate Force Drain on par with Vitiate's after appropriate preparation). Among the members of the Strike Team, each is a great warrior in his own right with well-documented feats and accomplishments under his/her belt. Granted that Revan lost against such odds but this isn't a mark against him by any stretch of imagination. The fact that Revan was able to contend with such odds and give them a thrashing of his own for a while, is beyond the capability of most characters mentioned here. This, IMO, is sufficient to place Revan (SoR) in the league of Yoda.

On the other hand, I have been really generous by putting Darth Plagueis, Darth Krayt and Mother Talzin above Revan (Reborn). Because I feel that Revan (Reborn) isn't much behind Revan (SoR) in raw power and capabilities.

Darth Vader, Vaylin and Kyp Durron look similar in the aspect of raw power and command of the Force to me.

Arcann should be as capable as Luke Skywalker (DE), if not better. His feats imply as much.

Syndicate
( Those who are certainly above Vader but below Sidious )

Talzin.
Exar Kun/Nihilus.
Plagueis.
Caedus.
Galen Marek.
Revan.

( Those who might be above but are probably equal to Vader. )

Karness Muur.
Darth Krayt.
Tenebrous.
Vaylin.
Bane.

( Didn't include different incarnations of characters like Luke/Sidious. Probably missed a few. )

The Ellimist
You have Valkorion below Vader? Interesting...

The Ellimist
Lmao just saw Bane. HAHAHAHAHA good one

Syndicate
I have Sidious and Valk as rivals so he doesn't really fit in the gap between Vader and Sidious.

Syndicate
Lmao just saw Bane. HAHAHAHAHA good one

Thanks. :>

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Where you put Krayt is just ****ing despicable. smile

Syndicate
:3

carthage
Bane is nowhere near any of the people you posted in power

ILS
http://static1.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11117/111178634/5207812-2279703178-Bane..PNG

GG pretty much everyone in this thread kek. Vader FTW. Higher breed of Sith.

hutchy1345
Originally posted by ILS
http://static1.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11117/111178634/5207812-2279703178-Bane..PNG

GG pretty much everyone in this thread kek. Vader FTW. Higher breed of Sith.
So bane>exar kun then

Go bane!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.