RotS Vader (peak) vs. RotJ Vader

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The Ellimist
1. Force
2. Sabers
3. All-out

Syndicate
Vader.
Vader.
Vader.

NewGuy01
i c wut u did dere

Well, we don't really know how strong RotS Vader was at his peak. Or, to be more specific, we don't know how crooked Anakin's mental state was prior to Mustafar, where we know it was dogshit.

Kurk
Post Rots Pre A New Hope Vader beats his older RotJ self IMO

NewGuy01
I agree, honestly. He's improved physically between ANH and RotJ, but his mental edge dulled when he learned about Luke's existence after ANH.

Kurk
I always thought of RotJ Vader as "Burnt out"

Syndicate
Originally posted by Kurk
"Burnt out"

http://img.memefact.com/images/img1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20140329042847/dragoncity/images/6/6b/I_See_What_You_Did_There_Meme.png

The Ellimist
Oh, and I guess we can discuss both Legends and Canon.

AncientPower
Vader may have grown in power, mastery, knowledge and technique. But I have always had the opinion that Vader before Mustafar was the closest he ever got to Sidious. His fighting style, the wild overwhelming juggernaut that he'd become by that point was just unmatched. That Chosen One potential was really starting to pick up the slack in terms of his augmentation and focus.

The Vader style of fighting that stomped Dooku and Drallig is just more effective in combat, gotta go with him.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Yeah. I mean, he literally treated the Battlemaster of the jedi order like he was a freaking youngling. The same battlemaster that Dooku warned Grevious to watch out for.

SunRazer
Somebody did raise an argument about how Cin was also fighting clones at the time. Can't remember what that argument was, or who raised it (I think it was Sas, though).

The Ellimist
up

quanchi112
Pre suit wins.

NewGuy01
Originally posted by SunRazer
Somebody did raise an argument about how Cin was also fighting clones at the time. Can't remember what that argument was, or who raised it (I think it was Sas, though).

Yeah, it was me.

Src: ROTS

relentless1
pre Mustafar Vader stomps his older self, like somebody just said this was the closest he'd ever come to realizing his potential and had he beaten Kenobi he would have gone on to kill the Emperor shortly after.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.