Jaina Solo- Sabers Gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carthage
Warmup: Vindican

*Jaina as of Fate of the Jedi Apocalypse

1. Qui Gon Jinn

2. Darth Talon

3. Kyle Katarn

4. Vodo Siosk Baas

5. Emperor's Wrath

6. Darth Malgus

7. ROTS Obi Wan

8. Darth Plagueis

BOSS: 200,000 Jedi Padawans

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
I'd say either 7 or (definitely) 8. I believe in Kenobi tho

NewGuy01
7, probably.

carthage
7 or 8 seem fair

Kenobi has the defensive ability to weather her assault, and has withstood far wore melee offensives than hers.

Not sure whether I rank her above Malgus, she's obviously above Leneer in skill/latent force potential. But from the NJO onwards I have yet to see anything she's accomplished that's necessarily out of Veradun's reach. If you powerscale accordningly from the NJO onwards, i,e from her duel with Kyp onwards to the Unifying Force where she is facing multiple Vong slayers which gave Kyp pause- she may very well be above Malgus in skill. IDK I've seen the two as even for a long time, but yeah there isn't much debate as whether or not she'd fare better than Leneer against Malgus apparently

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Well, I'm putting Jaina on a whole 'nother tier than Leneer entirely, tbh. False Emperor Malgus should be on another level from Leneer, too. I just generally like to give Skywalkers the benefit of the doubt in certain situations.

carthage
Originally posted by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Well, I'm putting Jaina on a whole 'nother tier than Leneer entirely, tbh. False Emperor Malgus should be on another level from Leneer, too. I just generally like to give Skywalkers the benefit of the doubt in certain situations.

His Feats as FE Malgus depend entirely on whether or not he was facing a team or single individual in sabers/force. Needless to say given that TOR lacks an established canon regarding boss feats, and this is a sabers gauntlet I'm not seeing a real reason why Jaina couldn't beat Malgus on her own in a duel. But yeah as a Skywalker she enjoys certain potentialities as a force user others don't.

The Ellimist
Jaina should be more powerful than Obi Wan. As Carthage points out, you can power scale from her NJO feats, from the implication that she's surpassed Kyle and perhaps even Kyp, from her being entrusted to take down Caedus, and from her presumably inherited Force potential.

Sinious
Stops at Bartlander

Syndicate

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.