SUperman V.S ... ONE PUNCH MAN !

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Revanchiste
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zt9KMvI-kQs

Serious punch.

StiltmanFTW
It'd only take one hit, especially against someone as weak as neithersupernorman.

Estacado
lulz

ghostman
superman shruggs that shit off. lol not even ten minutes in and stiltman is already trying to drain supermans nuts, save some for lois son embarrasment

SamZED
How tough/fast is OPM? I've seen him do some insane sht, but then there are moments like when he fails to kill a mosquito for like 5 minutes. Although there could be some context to this I'm unaware of, also probably done for comedic purposes. Tbf the scene IS hilarious.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by SamZED
How tough/fast is OPM?

Maxed out stats. Over 9000.

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11125/111251287/4910160-12141508_755991031172865_7902763647622077167_n.jpg

http://img.duniaku.net/wp-content/uploads/2015/11/one-punch-man-saitama-vs-captain-america.jpg

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CT3YfxMUYAADadO.jpg:large

http://img.duniaku.net/wp-content/uploads/2015/11/one-punch-man-saitama-vs-thanos.jpg

basilisk
Good dialogue from Thor. That guy should write the regular book.

StiltmanFTW
thumb up

So much better than Fraction, who just tries to make Thor sounds tough and always fails.

abhilegend
Superman oneshots OPM and Wolverine dies again from the shockwave.

thumb up

StiltmanFTW
In order for him to die again, first Marvel would need to actually bring him back shocklaugh

Which won't be happening, since #****fox haermm2

Wolverine. Namor. Crossbones. Marvel hates my guts.

Surtur
Superman can punch so hard he warps reality. He wins.

StiltmanFTW
Saitama can punch so hard he can warp multiple realities at the same time.

Surtur
But Supermans one reality is superior to any other because his name is Superman and he is from Krypton. His reality is way more durable then the multiple realities OPM destroyed.

Plus OPM has one big thing working against him: he is not Superman. Every single super hero has a little chart and it shows their strengths and weaknesses, and every single damn one has, under weaknesses, "is not Superman". This is a legit true thing.

abhilegend
Surtur gets it.

thumb up

abhilegend
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
In order for him to die again, first Marvel would need to actually bring him back shocklaugh

Which won't be happening, since #****fox haermm2

Wolverine. Namor. Crossbones. Marvel hates my guts.

Now you know the pain of Thorbags.

thumb up

Estacado
Superman gets a new job as Saitama's chef.

He is now happy he doesnt have to serve a woman.

Surtur
Originally posted by Estacado
Superman gets a new job as Saitama's chef.

He is now happy he doesnt have to serve a woman.

Superman can punch a cow and turn it into a hamburger. True story.

deathslash
Originally posted by Surtur
Superman can punch a cow and turn it into a hamburger. True story. good. Now all he needs to do is cook, season, and prepare a side dish to go with it before Diana gets home.

carver9
You can add Hulk to Superman team and the results will be the same...Saitama kills them.

Surtur
Originally posted by deathslash
good. Now all he needs to do is cook, season, and prepare a side dish to go with it before Diana gets home.

The side dish is a brownie and some midol.

deathslash
The side dish is a brownie and some midol. oh that is not gonna go over well with Diana. She's gonna take off those cuffs and save Siatama all the effort of having to kill clark.

Surtur
oh that is not gonna go over well with Diana.

That is what the midol is for. B*tches need to be learning their place in this world.

ghostman
oh that is not gonna go over well with Diana. She's gonna take off those cuffs and save Siatama all the effort of having to kill clark.

lol @ you talking shit when little marky mark is crying like a baby every 3 issues laughing laughing

carver9
https://youtu.be/zt9KMvI-kQs

This is a compliment to Superman because it should've been over with a long time ago.

StiltmanFTW
lulz@ Batman at the end laughing

Khazra Reborn
One Punch Man can suck a dick, Superman knocks his stupid dome head off his bed sheet covered shoulders.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Khazra Reborn
One Punch Man can suck a dick

He can, but Supes is far better at it.

deathslash
Originally posted by ghostman
lol @ you talking shit when little marky mark is crying like a baby every 3 issues laughing laughing the only time that he ever cries is after he's murdered a few thousand people on accident. Hell, even when he was weakened after taking a lethal dosage of a virus that was made specifically for killing viltrumites, he still didn't get sent to the kitchen.

StiltmanFTW
He was crying after he got "raped", too.

h1a8
Saitama kills Superman.

StealthRanger
Ahahaha, yeah no he doesn't

h1a8
Originally posted by carver9
https://youtu.be/zt9KMvI-kQs

This is a compliment to Superman because it should've been over with a long time ago. thumb up

I disagree with a few things though.
1. Saitama wouldn't get damaged at all. He took a blow to the moon before with any damage whatsoever. That blow is more powerful than any attack Superman did that wasn't the moon shot.

2. Saitama would always hold back on Superman. He doesn't kill heroes. Eventually Superman would get Koed, not killed.

SquallX
Originally posted by h1a8
thumb up

I disagree with a few things though.
1. Saitama wouldn't get damaged at all. He took a blow to the moon before with any damage whatsoever. That blow is more powerful than any attack Superman did that wasn't the moon shot.

2. Saitama would always hold back on Superman. He doesn't kill heroes. Eventually Superman would get Koed, not killed.

Then you need to go read some Superman comics then.

carver9
http://67.media.tumblr.com/a4817d7291a5e632dbcb6a8cf14018a6/tumblr_nbonwmwfTU1rgn3nyo3_400.jpg

http://67.media.tumblr.com/795b0d2e5d1d435051ffb9480bc3f8c6/tumblr_nbonwmwfTU1rgn3nyo4_400.jpg

Wrath slammed Superman on the ground and threw him into some mountains breaking his ribs. Superman is NOT tanking what Saitama tanked in his fight against Boros. Saitama would've laughed this attack off like it is nothing.

carver9
Saitama killed a Herald level character with the shockwave of his punch (that split the sky) and he was still holding back. In order to judge this fight, you HAVE to read both Superman and Saitama stories. If you have no idea of these two characters potential and you're basing your judgement off of Internet hype, then you probably should not vote on this battle.

h1a8
Originally posted by SquallX
Then you need to go read some Superman comics then.

My disagreement was referring to the video and not the actual forum fight. The forum stipulations here is Saitama uses a serious punch (and doesn't hold back).
If that's the case then Saitama kills Superman.

Here is my reasoning. He is a parody with sole intent by writer with the ability to kill anything physical with one punch. If Saitama can't one shot Superman then we are going against the writer's intent of his powers.

Also,
I read a rumor somewhere that Saitama's true power is equal to half of the big bang. This was inferred from the rumor that he will eventually face himself and together they will destroy the entire universe with a single punch. If this is true then Saitama indeed has the ability to kill anything physical with a single punch, including Superman. Again, this is all heresay on my behave. I have no proof this is what is planned to happen.

h1a8
Sea King>>>Aquaman IMO
And Saitama one punch killed him while holding back and took his best shot without any damage whatsoever.

carver9
My disagreement was referring to the video and not the actual forum fight. The forum stipulations here is Saitama uses a serious punch (and doesn't hold back).
If that's the case then Saitama kills Superman.

Here is my reasoning. He is a parody with sole intent by writer with the ability to kill anything physical with one punch. If Saitama can't one shot Superman then we are going against the writer's intent of his powers.

Also,
I read a rumor somewhere that Saitama's true power is equal to half of the big bang. This was inferred from the rumor that he will eventually face himself and together they will destroy the entire universe with a single punch. If this is true then Saitama indeed has the ability to kill anything physical with a single punch, including Superman. Again, this is all heresay on my behave. I have no proof this is what is planned to happen.

The writer intent is for him to kill everyone in a single hit...when he wants too. It's just the intention of the character...to be completely unstoppable. He has taken down characters in a single hit that is elite physically. Superman, Hulk, Thor, and Black Adam all gets killed in a single hit. You're also right about his punch being equal to the big bang. The writer said this.

carver9
Sea King>>>Aquaman IMO
And Saitama one punch killed him while holding back and took his best shot without any damage whatsoever.

Sea King will kill Aquaman. Also, Saitama punch that was landed on Sea King, his holding back punch, the shockwave's from it split the sky and stopped the rain in the entire city.

SquallX
laughing

This thread.

Come back to me when Saitaman has taken hits from a 5D weapon, then we'll talk.

Sacred Fire
I'm sorry, but the problem with this "writer's intent" argument is that it's only being used to supplement one side rather than to observe and analyze both characters. The characters and their stories aren't written by the same person (though with the way comic books are passed around, it wouldn't surprise me if that somehow changed), and intent is not necessarily shared between authors because you suddenly need them to be. As it stands what would otherwise be a more correct approach to a 'character vs' debate is being applied as nothing more than a desperate crutch in the name of favoritism. To draw any sort of meaningful conclusion you would have to fairly assess both characters from a balanced, dignified perspective rather than arbitrarily assuming that the rules of one narrative somehow take precedence over the other.

Before anyone jumps to conclusions (like I feel they inevitably will), allow me to admit outright that I much prefer Saitama to Superman, but I'm not going to pretend that Saitama's victory is a certainty based solely on OPM narrative or trivia conjecture (especially given what little is actually known or understood of it as of right now).

Estacado
Not to sound like an ass but people rooting against Saitama keep forgeting that Superman has been hurt by plenty of weaker characters than OPM.....ermm

Anyone could bring 100s of scans where we see him being injured by other villains...

Unlike Clark, Saitama has never been hurt before.....not saying he is indestructible but it would be really hard for Superman to even make him feel pain.

Its kind of hypocrisy to pretend only skyfather lvl being can hurt SM while he just 1 shots 5d imps while we know that's not true on avarage.

NemeBro
Saitama's never been punched or grappled with a character nearly as strong as Superman.

It is possible that eventually Saitama will get feats that will allow him to defeat Superman (I am of the opinion that he probably will), but as of right now? Too weak (by feats) and too slow.

Sacred Fire
Originally posted by Estacado
Not to sound like an ass but people rooting against Saitama keep forgeting that Superman has been hurt by plenty of weaker characters than OPM.....ermm

Anyone could bring 100s of scans where we see him being injured by other villains...

Unlike Clark, Saitama has never been hurt before.....not saying he is indestructible but it would be really hard for Superman to even make him feel pain.

Its kind of hypocrisy to pretend only skyfather lvl being can hurt SM while he just 1 shots 5d imps while we know that's not true on avarage.

That's kind of the point I'm making. People tend to be very selective about what they wish to present as or consider "valid" evidence in order to make a case that more conveniently aligns with their biases.

Sacred Fire
Originally posted by NemeBro
Saitama's never been punched or grappled with a character nearly as strong as Superman.

It is possible that eventually Saitama will get feats that will allow him to defeat Superman (I am of the opinion that he probably will), but as of right now? Too weak (by feats) and too slow.

Quite honestly, I'm of the same belief.

h1a8
Originally posted by Sacred Fire
I'm sorry, but the problem with this "writer's intent" argument is that it's only being used to supplement one side rather than to observe and analyze both characters. The characters and their stories aren't written by the same person (though with the way comic books are passed around, it wouldn't surprise me if that somehow changed), and intent is not necessarily shared between authors because you suddenly need them to be. As it stands what would otherwise be a more correct approach to a 'character vs' debate is being applied as nothing more than a desperate crutch in the name of favoritism. To draw any sort of meaningful conclusion you would have to fairly assess both characters from a balanced, dignified perspective rather than arbitrarily assuming that the rules of one narrative somehow take precedence over the other.

Before anyone jumps to conclusions (like I feel they inevitably will), allow me to admit outright that I much prefer Saitama to Superman, but I'm not going to pretend that Saitama's victory is a certainty based solely on OPM narrative or trivia conjecture (especially given what little is actually known or understood of it as of right now).

Well, Superman has shown limits, Saitama hasn't. So the writer of Saitama has the creative ability to create a character to bypass the Superman's limits that were shown. Now if Superman didn't have any durability limit then you are absolutely right. The writer has no authority to say whether or not his character can beat Superman in a single punch.

Saitama has vaporized an entire mountain with effortless ease. This is sufficient strength to seriously damage Superman, if not ko him. If you disagree then you have to also agree that average Thor can't harm Superman with Mjolnir since average Thor can't vaporize a mountain with a Mjolnir strike.

Saitama, while holding back, being able to hit Aquaman into many pieces of flesh, and yet can't ko Superman with a single strike is pretty fishy logic.

h1a8
Originally posted by NemeBro

It is possible that eventually Saitama will get feats that will allow him to defeat Superman (I am of the opinion that he probably will), but as of right now? Too weak (by feats) and too slow. The last character Saitama fought was as strong as Superman (actually stronger than average Superman). Superman on average can't hit someone to the moon (at his best he can though). Yet Saitama killed him in one serious punch (not Koed but killed). Killing someone is magnitudes above koing them were they would eventually up fine.

Sacred Fire
Well, Superman has shown limits, Saitama hasn't. So the writer of Saitama has the creative ability to create a character to bypass the Superman's limits that were shown. Now if Superman didn't have any durability limit then you are absolutely right. The writer has no authority to say whether or not his character can beat Superman in a single punch.

Saitama has vaporized an entire mountain with effortless ease. This is sufficient strength to seriously damage Superman, if not ko him. If you disagree then you have to also agree that average Thor can't harm Superman with Mjolnir since average Thor can't vaporize a mountain with a Mjolnir strike.

Saitama, while holding back, being able to hit Aquaman into many pieces of flesh, and yet can't ko Superman with a single strike is pretty fishy logic.

Technically speaking, he has no authority to say so regardless of whether or not Superman has limited durability (after all, Boros did and he still took more than one hit), and anyone on Earth has the "creative ability" to imagine a character or entity capable of hypothetically f**king the universe by furrowing their brow. That still only leaves you in control of your own writing, but I guess if we were ever to reach such a point of redundant absudity common sense (depending on your definition of that, anyways) would suddenly suffice in a 'versus' scenario. That is, of course, unless all creators involved decided to engage an ongoing intellectual (term used lightly) pissing match to see who can create a more powerful/less meaningful character.

I never really "disagreed" with anything other than the notion of a seemingly one-sided call to "writer's intent" in the hopes of making a stronger case. I'm not really sure what the purpose of bringing up Thor here is. I never once defended him on anything to a contrary effect, and at no point in the discussion did I ever reference or even mention him in such a way.

Speaking of characters I never mentioned, I find the Aquaman comparison somehow even less relevant, so again, I fail to see what he has to do with anything (nice on the "fishy" pun, though). Also, I'm not exactly sure what "logic" of mine you're referring to. The one in which I abstain from making assumptions one way or the other as to whether or not Saitama could or couldn't OHKO Superman? Because beyond that I haven't really given much of a definite opinion on the matter given my admitted relative ignorance of Superman lore.

SquallX
Well, Superman has shown limits, Saitama hasn't. So the writer of Saitama has the creative ability to create a character to bypass the Superman's limits that were shown. Now if Superman didn't have any durability limit.

You really need to go and read a Superman comic if you really think Kal has any limits.

TheHulk
Originally posted by Sacred Fire

Before anyone jumps to conclusions (like I feel they inevitably will), allow me to admit outright that I much prefer Saitama to Superman, but I'm not going to pretend that Saitama's victory is a certainty based solely on OPM narrative or trivia conjecture (especially given what little is actually known or understood of it as of right now). 100% agreed thumb up

abhilegend
http://67.media.tumblr.com/a4817d7291a5e632dbcb6a8cf14018a6/tumblr_nbonwmwfTU1rgn3nyo3_400.jpg

http://67.media.tumblr.com/795b0d2e5d1d435051ffb9480bc3f8c6/tumblr_nbonwmwfTU1rgn3nyo4_400.jpg

Wrath slammed Superman on the ground and threw him into some mountains breaking his ribs. Superman is NOT tanking what Saitama tanked in his fight against Boros. Saitama would've laughed this attack off like it is nothing. Originally posted by carver9
Saitama killed a Herald level character with the shockwave of his punch (that split the sky) and he was still holding back. In order to judge this fight, you HAVE to read both Superman and Saitama stories. If you have no idea of these two characters potential and you're basing your judgement off of Internet hype, then you probably should not vote on this battle.
laughing out loud
Superman literally ripped apart Doomsday who shattered phantom zone.

Wraith is actually stronger than Superman. He would turn OPM into fine red mist.

Jmanghan
But Supermans one reality is superior to any other because his name is Superman and he is from Krypton. His reality is way more durable then the multiple realities OPM destroyed.

Plus OPM has one big thing working against him: he is not Superman. Every single super hero has a little chart and it shows their strengths and weaknesses, and every single damn one has, under weaknesses, "is not Superman". This is a legit true thing. I'm so glad you've decided to join ScrewAttack, mind telling us when the next Death Battle is due? smile

Jmanghan
Originally posted by abhilegend
laughing out loud

Wraith is actually stronger than Superman. He would turn OPM into fine red mist. Darkseid too.

Surtur
The last character Saitama fought was as strong as Superman (actually stronger than average Superman). Superman on average can't hit someone to the moon (at his best he can though). Yet Saitama killed him in one serious punch (not Koed but killed). Killing someone is magnitudes above koing them were they would eventually up fine.

Superman on average can't punch someone to the moon? That is silly. I don't get it sometimes you wank the character but here you do the opposite.

carver9
The last character Saitama fought was as strong as Superman (actually stronger than average Superman). Superman on average can't hit someone to the moon (at his best he can though). Yet Saitama killed him in one serious punch (not Koed but killed). Killing someone is magnitudes above koing them were they would eventually up fine.

He didn't even punch him. The Shockwaves from his punch killed a Herald level being and split the sky across the planet. Superman in his wet dreams can not kill a Herald with just the shockwave's of his punches. It takes a Superman reader to know this.

carver9
Superman on average can't punch someone to the moon? That is silly. I don't get it sometimes you wank the character but here you do the opposite.

Scans proving he could.

TheBadguy
I thought the big bang comment was debubked as being fabricated

Estacado
He didn't even punch him. The Shockwaves from his punch killed a Herald level being and split the sky across the planet. Superman in his wet dreams can not kill a Herald with just the shockwave's of his punches. It takes a Superman reader to know this.
For once we agree.
Also he was holding back.

Superman will never 1 shot a high herald with Lobo lvl hf on avarage(with only a shockwave of his punch while holding back.)

carver9
laughing out loud

Wraith is actually stronger than Superman. He would turn OPM into fine red mist.

A ft less Doomsday who doesn't have a durability showing worth anything. Provide proof that Saitama would not turn Doomsday into dust with a single hit.

Lol...Wraith would get destroyed by Saitama as well. He couldn't even withstand the pressure of Earth core. He sure as hell isn't withstanding too many hits from Saitama. Neither will DCNU Superman who has the worst track record when it comes to battles. His only successful fight is against Doomsday, a Doomsday who doesn't have a durability showing worth mentioning.

abhilegend
A ft less Doomsday who doesn't have a durability showing worth anything.
Featless? He killed hundreds of kryptonians and shattered Wonder Woman's arms with a single hit. Also broke Phantom Zone in half.

So proving a negative? Will Saitama turn Wonder Woman in dust?

Yeah, no limit fallacy. Wraith couldn't withstand the core of the earth?

Hahaha. Superman rips Saitama in half who has nowhere near the strength to punch and shatter walls of reality.

See how it goes?

carver9
Featless? He killed hundreds of kryptonians and shattered Wonder Woman's arms with a single hit. Also broke Phantom Zone in half.

So proving a negative? Will Saitama turn Wonder Woman in dust?

Yeah, no limit fallacy. Wraith couldn't withstand the core of the earth?

Hahaha. Superman rips Saitama in half who has nowhere near the strength to punch and shatter walls of reality.

See how it goes?

Kryptonians in the Phantom zone that was probably powerless due to having no sunlight, but, if you still believe they had their power, then I'm ok with that since Wonder Woman stomped a kryptonian in the zone.

How did he break the Phantom Zone? Can Doomsday kill a Herald that has a healing factor better than Lobo, with just the shockwave's from his punch (I highly doubt that but I would still love to see your answer) or punch back an attack that was going to destroy Earth? Or tank a hit that sent him flying from Earth to the moon at high speeds. I doubt this but I still want to see your answer. Do you think the shockwave's from Doomsday punch could split a mountain in half. Do you think Doomsday while holding back could slap Superman and split the sky? Or the shockwave's from his holding back punch splitting the sky across the planet.

Yes, Saitama would stomp Wonder Woman and Hulk at the same time "while holding back".

He couldn't withstand the core of Earth. Dropped him to his knees.

No Herald or trans tier is ripping Saitama in half, let alone beating him.

No, I don't see how it goes.

abhilegend
Kryptonians in the Phantom zone that was probably powerless due to having no sunlight, but, if you still believe they had their power, then I'm ok with that since Wonder Woman stomped a kryptonian in the zone.

Absolutely not. Those same kryptonians stomped Phantom Stanger and crucified him.

She never did.

By punching it.

He can destroy your favorite Wonder Woman in one punch.

Just the leftover energy of him breaking phantom zone was going to destroy earth. Forget about direct punching anything.

Of course. A young Superman shrugged off getting punched from Mars to Earth.

Yes.

What's that supposed to mean?

Splitting the sky? Are you daft or something?

Oh ye of little faith.

Never happened.

Well, good thing is Superman can. Show me Saitama destroying a dimension with one punch.

Of course you don't. Goku vs Saitama. Who wins?

Delta1938

Ironic that you of all people would be telling others they need to read the comics.

Delta1938

It seems he's mixing up "can't" and "doesn't," which is head scratching considering he regularly argues just because someone doesn't always do something is not proof they couldn't on average.

Zack Fair
LoL.

Superman wins.

cdtm
Originally posted by Delta1938
Ironic that you of all people would be telling others they need to read the comics.

thumb up

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.