Tulak Hord, Aloysius Kallig and Darth Nox vs. Luke Skywalker

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The Ellimist
1. Force
2. Sabers
3. All-out

Peak performance (non-oneness) Luke

JKBart
1) Probably team in a hard fight. Tulak is somewhere in Luke's stratosphere, same with Nox. Kallig is outmatched, but the first two can match Luke on their own, with the third player on the field and more distraction for Luke, the team can win 6/10.

2) Team pretty decisively. I don't think prime Luke is far superior to Yoda, possibly a notch, and Tulak is probably a small notch beneath Yoda. Add in Nox and Kallig and it's pretty clear who wins. Team 8-9/10.

3) Pretty much the same as sabers, but Luke's force superiority narrows it down slightly. Team 7/10?

The Ellimist
Lol

JKBart
What kek?

The Ellimist
Luke slaughters them one-handed. 0/10 fail

The Ellimist
Your avatar would be ashamed of you

FreshestSlice
Kallig and Hord were supposed to be rivals in power. Nox is a worthy heir to Hord, and that's after being amped by five ghosts to be sub-below Revan level.

JKBart
Originally posted by The Ellimist
Luke slaughters them one-handed. 0/10 fail

Lel nope. How in the hell is Luke so superior to guy on the level of Yoda in combat to stomp him, his rival (prolly at least somewhat comparable, like Obi-Wan to Plo Koon I guess) and Nox who we all know?

The Ellimist
Nah Tulak ain't Yoda level. Tulak is trash. Tulak couldn't even suck Yoda's dick.

Nephthys
Originally posted by FreshestSlice
Kallig and Hord were supposed to be rivals in power. Nox is a worthy heir to Hord, and that's after being amped by five ghosts to be sub-below Revan level.

Going by that logic, Nox is comparable to a guy who tore capital ships out of the sky and slaughtered armies of Jedi. So I guess Revan must be way the **** higher than you think.

The Ellimist
I think we've done a good job of beating that "tore capital ships out of the sky" BS. And the Exile has slaughtered armies of sith lol.

Nephthys
It doesn't matter, Khem is the one "obviously" saying Nox is comparable to Hord and he thinks Hord did those things. He's been by Nox's side the whole story and his whole life is about fighting Force Users and being a warrior, so his judgement of Nox's skills at least is pretty dang reliable.

The Exile hasn't fought an actual army of them on the battlefield. Big difference.

The Ellimist
I'm not saying he didn't do it, I'm saying that it isn't really as impressive as you think it is. It's like Galen Marek's star destroyer feat, except that he did it with far, far, far more time, to a far, far, far smaller ship.

Um, yeah she pretty much did, lol.

Nephthys
You don't know how much time he used and you don't pull a ship out of the air thats already falling, so obviously that isn't what happened. Don't make shit up. erm

No, she didn't.

MS Warehouse
Hey it's another "nah you're wrong i'm right despite my lack of argument" thread!

The Ellimist
"you don't know..." that seems to be your problem, since it's your feat. laughing

The Exile fought a very large concentration of dark jedi at the same time. Whether they called themselves an army is irrelevant.

Nephthys
Originally posted by The Ellimist
"you don't know..." that seems to be your problem, since it's your feat. laughing

The Exile fought a very large concentration of dark jedi at the same time. Whether they called themselves an army is irrelevant.

My problem is you blatantly lying. Pulling a capital ship out of the air is massively impressive regardless of the speculation of him prepping. He'd have to overpower the engines holding it in the sky, a monstrous feat.

No, she didn't. She fought them in an academy, going from room to room and fighting them in groups. That's not a battlefield or an army sieging a stronghold.

The Ellimist
Originally posted by Nephthys
My problem is you blatantly lying.

If he pulled it out of orbit, he would be manipulating it with significantly more time to spare than what Marek had.

Prove that the engines were running. You don't need engines to keep a ship in orbit, lol.

How does this change anything? There are only so many melee combatants that can surround and attack you at the same time; even Anakin and Obi Wan were sort of underperforming against Dooku from this basic reality.

And what makes you think that the Jedi were in some sort of formation optimized for fighting one combatant, rather than spread out around a settlement like they were conducting a siege...which they were? Literally the only difference is the presence of walls and doors.

Nephthys
How the **** would he pull a ship out of orbit? You can't even see things in orbit, lol. Also, if he did pull it out of orbit obviously the crew would have ample time to start the engines. Not that I have any idea where orbit is coming from. Orbit isn't exactly the sky, its space.

Jedi and Sith aren't just melee combatants. And by going from room to room it's doubtful they'd be able to surround you since you'd be attacking their positions. Going from room to room you're taking them on a bit at a time and can recover and heal. On a battlefield the Jedi could surround Hord and apply constant pressure, replacing dead Knights with new ones. And even if they were in camp they'd have more than enough time and opportunity to mass and attack.

The Ellimist
How the **** would he pull a ship out of orbit? You can't even see things in orbit, lol.

no expression

So Tulak needs line of sight to use his Force abilities? Thanks for the note, Tulak < ANH Luke confirmed.

It's not necessarily space, nor is the line between "sky" and "space" pretty clear, particularly when people are speaking colloquially. And you have no idea what condition the ship was in, what condition the crew was in, whether Tulak assaulted the crew first, etc.

Which establishes a distinction...how? If anything it just removes it, because it's not like walls prevent people from using the Force.

This doesn't make any sense. You're attacking their positions, but a room is still large enough that they could surround you to a sufficient capacity.

So it's a stamina feat, gotcha.

Why couldn't they do this against Traya? It's not like they weren't aware of her presence; they could easily crowd her in, the difference with there being walls is marginal, lol.

Whereas the korriban academy couldn't, because there were indestructible walls. thumb up

MS Warehouse
Yawn, here's where Ellimist tries to get the last word after losing.

FreshestSlice
The Endar Spire isn't even a capital ship, lel. It was a crusier. Since Hord compared the ship tore down to that, it's pretty obvious it's nowhere near as large as a star destroyer. Comparing a little over 300 meters to 1,600 meters is some kek worthy shit.

Selenial
Ell's perfectly pointing out the flaws in ancient Sith wank TBH.

The fact is, The Exile's feat can quite happily be classed as "facing a Legion of Sith Assassins on the Dark Side Nexus of the Trayus core." Without context, one could assume she did what she did, one could assume she faced them all in one gigantic hall.

Assajj Ventress took down 40 ARC alone. Without context that's a Mace level feat, with context it's Aurra Sing level.

Revan took on an army of Battle droids, Dark Jedi and Commandos on the Star Forge. Had you not played the game, Neph, would you be calling KotOR Revan Sidious level?

The fact of the matter is, the Ancient Sith quotes are vague and impossible to anchor down in any semblance of logic. The fact you outright dismiss the low interpretations of said feats and only focus on the absolute strongest it could make the Sith is both biased and laughable. Elliminist's interpretations are no less valid than yours erm

Zenwolf
When did Ventress take down hundreds of ARC troops? I don't recall.

Selenial
Originally posted by Zenwolf
When did Ventress take down hundreds of ARC troops? I don't recall.

Fixed, my bad. Couldn't decide between 40 ARC Troopers or hundreds of clone troopers, kinda amalgamated the too.

Zenwolf
Again when did she take down ARC Troopers? I don't recall.

MS Warehouse
The only laughable thing is your bias, judging by how you start out the conversation with "ancient sith wank", instead of something more objective. But at the same time, you wank the PT era like it's an underage prostitute so your hypocrisy has been noted.

FreshestSlice
And here I thought Sel was a Surik and Traya fan. Guess when you don't praise TOR you must have hella bias.

MS Warehouse
Originally posted by FreshestSlice
And here I thought Sel was a Surik and Traya fan. Guess when you don't praise TOR you must have hella bias.

Guess when you praise TOR you must have ancient sith wank.

cs_zoltan
Do you even have an argument or just gona throw ad hominems around?

MS Warehouse
Where are the ad hominems? lol

I initially responded to Ellimist' lack of arguments on the first page when he was screaming "nah" into his computer and creating a thread for trolling. We know very little about 2 of the 3 combatants on one side aside from the fact that they were powerful. Simply claiming Luke will take them all down is PT wank.

Nephthys
The funny thing is that as I was writing my post I was like "Hmm, I'm saying vaguely negative things about the Exile. I bet Sel is going to jump my nuts over it. But I cannot be bothered to rewrite it now so whatever". A lo, it was as foreseen.

I guess Ellimist gets a pass on using her as a low benchmark because reasons.

FreshestSlice
Originally posted by MS Warehouse
Guess when you praise TOR you must have ancient sith wank.
>me
>praise TOR
http://lahaiseslair.com/salemm/files/2015/10/tumblr_nhb2twOx2s1u6hgkxo1_250.png

Selenial
The funny thing is that as I was writing my post I was like "Hmm, I'm saying vaguely negative things about the Exile. I bet Sel is going to jump my nuts over it. But I cannot be bothered to rewrite it now so whatever". A lo, it was as foreseen.

I guess Ellimist gets a pass on using her as a low benchmark because reasons.

I... Don't give a shit about that?

I've been contradicting Ancient Sith wank for years, dear Nephthys. Though if this is your method of escaping my point then by all means, make a run for it smile

MS Warehouse
Going against ancient sith wank is one thing. Going against ancient sith wank while wanking the PT is goddamn hilarious.

Selenial
Luke PT confused

Nephthys
And yet the siren call brought you to my shores regardless.

I'm about to go to sleep. Srs posts are for wakeytime.

Edit: I am curious of how you're against Ancient Wank, yet Traya wanks them more than anyone and isn't she one of ur favs? Do you just think shes delusional or what?

Zenwolf
Sel....where did Ventress kill ARCs? Not saying she can't, but I just wanna know for curiosity sake.

Selenial
Going against ancient sith wank is one thing. Going against ancient sith wank while wanking the PT is goddamn hilarious.

Ok, firstly you're obviously not aware of what the PT is. It stands for prequel trilogy, Luke came 60 Years Later. Pls stop.

Secondly, I didn't adress this thread absolutely anywhere in my post. My post was aimed at Nephthys' continued use of the Ancient Sith quotes without ever accepting how vague they are. I didn't wank Luke or adress this fight anywhere erm

Selenial
Sel....where did Ventress kill ARCs? Not saying she can't, but I just wanna know for curiosity sake.

Yavin, Kenobi sent a squad of them under his command after Anakin, after the battle of Muunilist, IIRC.

MS Warehouse
Oh excuse me. I meant PT/OT. Secondly, you didn't address Neph anywhere in your post, it just looked like a post for all to see. Learn how to use quotes thumb up

Zenwolf
Originally posted by Selenial
Yavin, Kenobi sent a squad of them under his command after Anakin, after the battle of Muunilist, IIRC.

Those were just regular Clone Troopers.

I can't help but notice how hilarious some of the Clone deaths are though in the scene.

The_Tempest
Beef, Sel's predominant area of interest is KOTOR2, Freshest's is SWTOR, and peak!Luke is decades after the PT.

They're calling out Neph because he's wrong, not because they're "PT wankers" lol.

Selenial
Those were just regular Clone Troopers.

Are you sure? The 2003 cartoon is hard to decipher, I'll admit, but the CO Kenobi sends was shown before as an ARC trooper, and ARC troopers were shown before in unmarked white armour.

Haven't watched it since I made the Shaak GIF's, but I was pretty sure mmm

Zenwolf
Are you sure? The 2003 cartoon is hard to decipher, I'll admit, but the CO Kenobi sends was shown before as an ARC trooper, and ARC troopers were shown before in unmarked white armour.

Haven't watched it since I made the Shaak GIF's, but I was pretty sure mmm

Pretty sure, all the ARC Troopers were identified as having blue or red markings on their armor and more specialized equipment.

I don't think the animators would screw up and have all those Clones on Yavin be ARC Troopers without some identification, they all had the appearance of regular Clones.

Selenial
Pretty sure, all the ARC Troopers were identified as having blue or red markings on their armor and more specialized equipment.

I don't think the animators would screw up and have all those Clones on Yavin be ARC Troopers without some identification, they all had the appearance of regular Clones.

Mmm, perhaps, but the ARC Troopers that Kenobi calls ARC Troopers by name, on Muunilist, appear the same as regular clone troopers but led by a commander in red and two captains in blue... mmm

Zenwolf
Mmm, perhaps, but the ARC Troopers that Kenobi calls ARC Troopers by name, on Muunilist, appear the same as regular clone troopers but led by a commander in red and two captains in blue... mmm

Those are just Clone Troopers with ARC Troopers leading them in that operation(Red/Blue markings and specialized equipment.) If you notice in the briefing, Obi-Wan is looking at the ARC Troopers in front, the regular Clones are just standing in the background yet those specific Troopers are standing out among them.

Further if you go when Mundi gets rescued by Grevious, you see no standard Clone Troopers, all you see are ARCs.

The Ellimist
It has been decided then.

Luke slaughters. thumb up

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.