Valkorion and Arcann vs. Yoda and Windu

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The Ellimist
1. Force
2. All-out

Nephthys
1. Team 1 comfortably. Valkorion is more deadly and capable in the Force than Yoda for sure. And Arcann is solidly stronger than Windu.

2. Team 1 with some effort. Again, I just think they're plain better than their counter-parts. Like with the Outlander, Arcann can handle Windu in sabers enough to win with his Force powers. He doesn't use dark side techniques to proc Vapaad either I don't think.

An interesting idea would be if Yoda fought Arcann and Windu fought Valkorion. I think Valk can overwhelm Windu in the Force offensively given time, but I also think he could probably easily turn him using TP. Windu already skirts the darkside and has no notable resistance feats I can recall (wasn't just being on the planet in Shatterpoint f'ing him up mentally?) so it should be Revan and Malak all over again. Yoda would similarly beat Arcann without much difficulty. But with Windu at his side Valk crushes.

The Ellimist
lmfao

MS Warehouse
I think Ellimist is looking for a specific answer and he won't be satisfied until he gets his confirmation bias. That said, agree with DE.

Syndicate
Team 1.

The Ellimist
Nah.

Yoda beats Valkorion and Windu trounces Arcann.

MS Warehouse
Originally posted by The Ellimist
Nah.

Yoda beats Valkorion and Windu trounces Arcann.

Nah. Valkorion beats Yoda and Windu while Arcann watches with popcorn.

Sinious
Elimist probably wants to wank OCW feats.

S_W_LeGenD
Team 1 solidly.

Tondemonai
Originally posted by Nephthys
1. Team 1 comfortably. Valkorion is more deadly and capable in the Force than Yoda for sure. And Arcann is solidly stronger than Windu.

2. Team 1 with some effort. Again, I just think they're plain better than their counter-parts. Like with the Outlander, Arcann can handle Windu in sabers enough to win with his Force powers. He doesn't use dark side techniques to proc Vapaad either I don't think.

The Ellimist
What are Arcann's best Force feats? I can bring a few for Windu...

SunRazer
Round 1 seems to favor team 1, actually. Valkorion's about equal with Yoda (although Valkorion would be the one to win a majority in such a fight, I think) and Arcann is probably somewhat more powerful than Mace and certainly more durable. He'd take Mace down after a long and brutal bout.

Round 2 is where team 2 makes a resurgence, since Mace can now take the lead over Arcann and Yoda has a better shot of taking down Valkorion.

Sinious
Originally posted by The Ellimist
What are Arcann's best Force feats? I can bring a few for Windu... Go on...

SunRazer
Arcann ragdolling the Hero is beyond any of Mace's feats, IMO. But then again, that depends on where you have the HoT.

Nephthys
thumb up

Also dat barrier feet.

Originally posted by Sinious

SunRazer
Which one? Holding out against Valkorion-amped Outlander's Lightning?

Nephthys
Yeah.

SunRazer
Ah. Yeah, that does seem a bit overwhelming for Mace without a saber.

The_Tempest
Originally posted by Sinious

That's not a problem for you, is it? I mean, you're all about feats so that shouldn't be a problem.

Unless you're now cherrypicking which feats are OK to use.

Sinious
LOL this might be the most inaccurate accusation you've ever made about me.

I personally love watching OCW. It really shows how the Jedi should fight imo. Given the hype these characters get, the movie characters are presented in a very humble medium compared to the rest of EU despite their importance in the lore. More importantly, PT/OT isn't a climax like the LOTR trilogy where the modern characters are infinitely inferior to ancient beings. On the contrary, some of the climax era characters appear to be the peak of their alignments in the force until that point in history. With this context, guys like Mace Windu having his OCW feats isn't really absurd and RoT power-scaling correlates with this. It doesn't change the fact that it contradicts higher canon, and there is room for doubt though.

NewGuy01
"Now"? They weren't before?

The Ellimist
Neph is terrified of people actually daring to mention Yoda and Windu's feats while he brags about Arcann's. laughing

Sinious
everyone posting about each other like a bunch of **** smile

Nephthys
He's just pulling my pigtails cuz he thinks my patoot is cute. It seems to be a pattern with me and my male solicitors.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.