Xmen foes vs Avenger foes...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TheLordofMurder
Out of the opponents each side has faced in movies thus far, who has the toughest enemies?

The 2 most powerful Xmen enemies thus far are Dark Phoenix and Apoc; how do these two compare to Loki with his staff and Ultron Prime?

Out of the enemies that are typically of the fodder type (significant numbers of the same kind of enemy) who's are tougher? Future Sentinels or Chitauri/Ultron Clones?

So at current who has the toughest foes...Xmen or Avengers?

TheLordofMurder
Grrr...2nd voting choice should read:

Avenger foes are superior to Xmen foes thus far...

Gotta get a mod on in on this...

The Ellimist
Dark Phoenix takes the cake. Well, I haven't seen the latest Thor movies. Maybe Armageddon if you count Norton Hulk.

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by The Ellimist
Dark Phoenix takes the cake. Well, I haven't seen the latest Thor movies. Maybe Armageddon if you count Norton Hulk.

Just foes that the Avengers have faced in Avenger movies thus far...

The Ellimist
Ultron is probably more dangerous overall. Not counting Apocalypse.

Impediment
Fixed the poll upon request.

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by Impediment
Fixed the poll upon request.

Thanks!

thumb up

carver9
X-men foes.

ShadowFyre
Originally posted by carver9
X-men foes.

I would say quite handily as well. Mags, Jean and Apoc vs. Loki and Ultron? Loki could potentially take out Jean and Eric via teleport or whatever. Not sure how Apoc or Ultron could hurt eachother tho

relentless1
Phoenix and Apocalypse destroy any Avengers villain with utmost ease

KingD19
Ultron is Magneto's b*tch from the get go. In fact he could use him as a nearly indestructible battering ram. Apocalypse could do the same with his telekinesis. And when he's done with him, just break him down into base elements or something.

carthage
Originally posted by ShadowFyre
I would say quite handily as well. Mags, Jean and Apoc vs. Loki and Ultron? Loki could potentially take out Jean and Eric via teleport or whatever. Not sure how Apoc or Ultron could hurt eachother tho

Loki would get disintegrated before that, and Apoc can send Ultron into orbit with telekinesis or merge him with the ground via transmutation. Mags can also crumple Ultron into a ball

Fox Marvel >>>>>>>> MCU Villains until we see the almighty Thanos. That and Dr. Strange will probably be competition

GG

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by carthage
Loki would get disintegrated before that, and Apoc can send Ultron into orbit with telekinesis or merge him with the ground via transmutation. Mags can also crumple Ultron into a ball

Fox Marvel >>>>>>>> MCU Villains until we see the almighty Thanos. That and Dr. Strange will probably be competition

GG

thumb up

See, for us rational people, this is a no-brainer, but for Quanchi and his ilk (in some twisted way), its the villians in the mutant-verse who are weak...

Of course to the rational mind, nothing could be further from the truth...

The Ellimist
Thanos might still be < Silver Surfer tbh

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by The Ellimist
Thanos might still be < Silver Surfer tbh

Oh sure, that is an absolute possibility...

Honestly, I'd be shocked if he wasnt; he should definitely be the most powerful being we've seen once he acquires the Infinity Gauntlet for certain...

But at current, Thanos is featless and no matter how you look at it, Fox's enemies have been clearly superior to those seen in the MCU...

Only fools like Quanchi fail to acknowledge this...

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by relentless1
Phoenix and Apocalypse destroy any Avengers villain with utmost ease

thumb up

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by KingD19
Ultron is Magneto's b*tch from the get go. In fact he could use him as a nearly indestructible battering ram. Apocalypse could do the same with his telekinesis. And when he's done with him, just break him down into base elements or something.

thumb up

TheLordofMurder
@Ellimist

I misunderstood what you wrote; somehow my mind warped it into saying that Thanos>>Surfer...not Surfer>>Thanos as you wrote.

TheLordofMurder
Just saw AoA, and at current, there is no doubt that Xmen villians crush Avenger enemies and its not even close...

Loki with his staff and Ultron Prime at the same time would be annihilated by Apoc...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.