The Gentry (Multiversity) Vs The Celestials

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Zack M
Equal numbers for both.

http://i65.tinypic.com/2e15f7p.jpg

vs

http://i65.tinypic.com/2vt8op3.jpg

zopzop
Gentry. At this point, I'm pretty sure a team of Avengers can wipe out an entire Host of Celestials.

DarkSaint85
All you'd need is Thor.

Surtur
Originally posted by zopzop
Gentry. At this point, I'm pretty sure a team of Avengers can wipe out an entire Host of Celestials.

Wait how would the Avengers defeat Celestials? Have they been jobbed out that much?

One_Angry_Scot
Originally posted by Surtur
Wait how would the Avengers defeat Celestials? Have they been jobbed out that much?

The thing is though you could argue they still are uber powerful since when they channelled a blast they blew the arm off of one of the Beyonders. It healed back straight away mind you but it is still impressive.

zopzop
Originally posted by One_Angry_Scot
The thing is though you could argue they still are uber powerful since when they channelled a blast they blew the arm off of one of the Beyonders. It healed back straight away mind you but it is still impressive.
But Thor did better, he shattered a Beyonder's body and it grew right back.

One_Angry_Scot
But Thor did better, he shattered a Beyonder's body and it grew right back.

Sure, but I don't think it helps to equate the two unless you think Thor is equal to a Celestial supercharging it's blast (not saying you are).

To be honest though that whole arc is a bit of a mind**** anyways so who knows where the debate will end up. It's all very odd.

And it doesn't help that Brevoort is an absolute turd. He deserves to be on the receiving end of Jarnbjorn. He got asked a genuine question about how can Eternity not put a dent in them but Thor can. And he was so vague. He's such a ****.

He was also shit talking the Sentry on his tumblr.

zopzop
Originally posted by One_Angry_Scot
Sure, but I don't think it helps to equate the two unless you think Thor is equal to a Celestial supercharging it's blast (not saying you are).

To be honest though that whole arc is a bit of a mind**** anyways so who knows where the debate will end up. It's all very odd.

And it doesn't help that Brevoort is an absolute turd. He deserves to be on the receiving end of Jarnbjorn. He got asked a genuine question about how can Eternity not put a dent in them but Thor can. And he was so vague. He's such a ****.

He was also shit talking the Sentry on his tumblr.
Oh Brevoort is a little @$$hole. It seems Marvel's writers get off on infuriating their readership.

One_Angry_Scot
Oh Brevoort is a little @$$hole. It seems Marvel's writers get off on infuriating their readership.

Yep. Someone asked him "Where do you rank Sentry?".

And he said less than an amoeba.

And then when he was asked why he can't die he said he is like a cockroach. It really pisses me off because when he says things like that you know that Robert has no chance of ever appearing again. I hate him so much. Even just seeing his face annoys me.

Galan007
Gentry.

Genii96
How strong is a gentry?

Galan007

MrMind
Gentry

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.