The Brotherhood of Darkness vs. PT Jedi Order

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The Ellimist
One kilometer starting distance

No rituals

PoD Bane included

cs_zoltan
Do you want serious answers or troll answers to your troll threads? Just wondering.

The Ellimist
Do you think this is a troll thread? Pretty sure the Brotherhood is bigger by a significant margin.

ILS
Brotherhood gets MASSACRED bro

cs_zoltan
Originally posted by The Ellimist
Do you think this is a troll thread? Pretty sure the Brotherhood is bigger by a significant margin.

So troll answer it is.

Yeah Brotherhood tots wins.

The Ellimist
...the Brotherhood is larger. There are 20,000 sith lords alone.

But as numbers aren't your thing, I will lower myself to your level. BROTHERHAD SLAUGHTERHOUSE!

NewGuy01
That's okay, though, because they were getting massacred by Hoth's iirc ~1000 Jedi. And as we saw in the Jedi vs Sith comics, the Jedi's standards were really bottom of the barrel--any kid who was remotely force sensitive, has basic training and a lightsaber was considered a Jedi.

And the amount of notably powerful Brotherhood Sith can be counted on one hand.. The PT Order massacres them.

The Ellimist
Yeah the Brotherhood gets slaughtered.

Tbh Yoda, Windu or Anakin could possibly solo.

hutchy1345
Originally posted by The Ellimist
Yeah the Brotherhood gets slaughtered.

Tbh Yoda, Windu or Anakin could possibly solo.
20,000 against 1 wouldn't go well, don't kid yourself

The Ellimist
Source for 1000 Jedi? I thought Kopecz was complaining about how badly the Jedi outnumbered them.

I also don't understand why orbital bombardment wasn't just used.

NewGuy01
I'm not sure where I recalled it from, but snooping around PoD the Jedi's numbers are described as being in the thousands, so I probably have the wrong figure.

I feel like it was Farfalla that said something along those lines, though. About how Hoth was only able to get a fraction of the Order to join his Army of Light.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.