Escanor vs Meliodas, Ban, and King

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

cdtm
Say the fight starts at Escanor's peak. And the arena is where they fought the grey demon.

We know he's stronger, but can he beat this group before the sun sets?

cdtm
Not enough?

Merlin has his "off switch", so keeping her out. And can't see what difference Diane would make. I suppose her "golem upgrade" could help.

Was thinking Ban's Snatch, and Melioda's regen + limit break would be enough.

SSJGGogeta
We've never seen what Escanor is capable of at his peak. However, he solidly outperforms full power Meliodas, even when only in a suppressed form.

Assuming all are bloodlusted, Ban winds up as the only survivor after he kills Escanor after sunset. And Escanor would kill Meliodas and King after a good fight. Ban only survives because he's immortal.

EmperorThanos
Escanor is stronger than them individually but the three of them can over come him

SSJGGogeta
I don't think so. Escanor would solidly beat them all at once, if he was at full power. Even Meliodas stated that Escanor at his most suppressed was stronger than he at his best. Ban and King would honestly just be fodder, and even Meliodas would be bested almost immediately.

However, I reserve that Ban would survive and kill Escanor after sunset, just because he demonstrably can't kill Ban.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.