Meetra Surik vs. Plo Koon

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carthage
Round 1: Lightsabers only

Round 2: All out fight

Duel takes place in the Jedi council chambers

Emperordmb
Aurbere vs AP

Let's make it happen!

Fated Xtasy
Aside from learning the Djem So Variant of FORM IV all Meetra's getting is a butt whoopin.

|King Joker|
http://lolworthy.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/08/hillary-i-dont-know-shrug-gif.jpg

cs_zoltan
Originally posted by Fated Xtasy
Aside from learning the Djem So Variant of FORM IV all Meetra's getting is a butt whoopin.

What if while they are dueling they accidentally activate a holorecording of Yoda and Mace sparring?

|King Joker|
Aside from learning the Djem So Variant of FORM IV all Meetra's getting is a butt whoopin. There's a Djem So variant of Form IV?

NewGuy01
kek

Fated Xtasy
Originally posted by |King Joker|
There's a Djem So variant of Form IV?

****, sorry i copied that to my clipboard on my new phone and it seems to have made it a suggestion.

Whatevs

Aurbere

thumb up

Selenial
Originally posted by Emperordmb
Aurbere vs AP Selenial

Let's make it happen!

I'm down if you are, Aurb.

cs_zoltan
Aurb vs Sel, aka the two people who didn't ****ing care to reply to me sad

Selenial
Nah, I just know he'll pussy out of it like Neph does, so I throw out challenges without really giving a shit.

cs_zoltan
Oh, nice tactic stick out tongue

Emperordmb
Yeah that's what I'd expect to happen as well sel

Aurbere
Originally posted by Selenial
I'm down if you are, Aurb.

I don't really have any intention of doing something I don't enjoy. Debating Star Wars kinda bores me. If you want an energetic discussion about Bloodborne, then that's perfect for me. smile

Selenial
Originally posted by Aurbere
I don't really have any intention of doing something I don't enjoy. Debating Star Wars kinda bores me.

I know right? Whatever happened to us sad

JKBart

you got old

and Aurbere just remained a pussy

Selenial
Originally posted by JKBart
you got old

and Aurbere just remained a pussy

I'll still always have time for you, my sweet polefag <3

JKBart
smile

Aurbere

Age, I suppose. It got old, for me. It just got boring, I guess. I'm not really sure what else can be said. Though I think we can both agree that the Kaggath is far more entertaining than these piddly little vs matches, eh?

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
I'll still always have time for you, my sweet polefag <3

That's straight ****ed up smile

JKBart
why smile

MythLord
Bane dies.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.