Krayt's Dark Transfer

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Syndicate
So what's the dealio? Do we truly think he can instakill anyone with DT ( Abeloth, Bedlam Spirits, Sidious/Luke )? Do force defenses ( I.E. force power ) not matter at all? Thoughts?

MS Warehouse
How many people did he kill with Dark Transfer? I thought the number was 0.

cs_zoltan
How many people did Yoda kill with TK... roll eyes (sarcastic)

JKBart
1) the yinchorri assassin
2) the red guard in RotS in Palpatine's chamber
3) the second guard

t. autism expert

ILS
I've never understood why some think it's a case of Force power, when the attack target has always been based on any small imperfections/cracks in the body of the opponent.

That said, the Force is important in a way; it determines how good you can become as a melee combatant, which would determine if you can stop Krayt from molesting you. But that's about it.

hutchy1345
He touches you and u die lol I don't think it matters how powerful you are
You just need to be powerful enough to stop him touching you but seeing as it is so rare, unless you have prior knowledge of the ability then you're screwed

MS Warehouse
Krayt has never used it in a battle.

SunRazer
Actually, the one time he used it was in battle, lol.

But the notion of him being able to kill anything at all with just a touch is just absurd and a no-limits fallacy.

MS Warehouse
He used it when? Against Cade? It's been a while I don't recall. I know he gave him an image of the future, then Cade killed him lol.

SunRazer
It was in combat. They were dueling and Krayt touched him, killed him and revived him. He also sent images about Cade's future as a Sith, and Cade claimed that he saw things clearly now or some such thing. Krayt, in his arrogance, took this to mean that Cade was submitting to the dark side, so he let his guard down and Cade one-shotted him.

MS Warehouse
Are you sure he killed and revived him? I remember it being one big illusion/possible future.

NewGuy01
He brought him to the brink of death and then quickly brought him back so that he could experience rebirth. The vision was a part of that process.

MS Warehouse
Interesting.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.