Vader and Starkiller vs. Darth Sidious (RotS)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The Ellimist
1. Force
2. Sabers
3. All-out

Syndicate
This has already been done Ell.

NewGuy01
Everything's already been done. Unless we exclusively discuss new characters like Vaylin for the rest of our days, there are going to be repeats.

And it's a pretty good matchup, even though it's been established that Palpatine would probably win. Are we discussing Galen Marek or his clone?

Syndicate
Not everything. Do you know how many combinations are possible? Also this was done RECENTLY.

Galen I believe.

NewGuy01
There's literally more than 15,000 threads in this section alone; we've got most of the 1v1's and 2v1's covered. Especially when you consider most of the members of this board branch out into other boards with similarly large numbers.

Syndicate
Originally posted by NewGuy01
There's literally more than 15,000 threads in this section alone; we've got most of the 1v1's and 2v1's covered. Especially when you consider most of the members of this board branch out into other boards with similarly large numbers.

I don't think you know how many possible combinations the number of characters Star Wars has allows for...

NewGuy01
I suppose we could do more unique threads with 4-LOM and Dr. Evazan. Probably not with the main characters.

Syndicate
I don't think Nihl vs Lana Beniko has been done. Honestly I can think of an original thread that's not to lopsided in around 30 seconds.

cs_zoltan
Originally posted by Syndicate
I don't think you know how many possible combinations the number of characters Star Wars has allows for...

Take out those that are obvious mismatches or have already happened on screen and it's not that much.

NewGuy01
I actually think it has. Although, Lana does count as a relatively new character as well; not 10 years old like these chaps.

The Ellimist
Let's do composite Starkiller

Syndicate
Originally posted by NewGuy01
I actually think it has. Although, Lana does count as a relatively new character as well; not 10 years old like these chaps.

Has it? 0-0

Syndicate
Originally posted by The Ellimist
Let's do composite Starkiller

Tbh I've already stated I think they can take this in the other thread though it could probably go either way.

Petrus
I'd say Sidious.

SunRazer
This being RotS Sidious makes it a good fight, I think, but he still wins.

Rebel95
Team

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.