10000 Future Sentinels vs Smallville

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Time-Immemorial
10000 Future Sentinels

vs

Clark

TheLordofMurder
I smell...bait!

But I'm not hungry... wink

Time-Immemorial
I like your arguments for the Sentinels, at least make one?

Adam Grimes
Sentinels get trashed.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Time-Immemorial
I like your arguments for the Sentinels, at least make one? He is too weak to make one.

juggerman
Clark

TheLordofMurder
Ok, I'm ready to take the bait! smile

I'll provide two answers; although only one of them is truly relevant here...

10000 Future Sentinels (Movie Versions) vs Clark...Clark wins.

10000 Future Sentinels (Comicbook Versions) vs Clark...Sentinels win.

Explanation...

The movie Sentinels have no feats to suggest that they can adapt to Clarks powerset and what they demonstrated against the mutants is simply not good enough to beat Clark...

Clark can just destroy the Future Sentinels (Movie Versions) until he gets bored of doing so...

The comicbook Future Sentinels destroy Clark however as they do have feats of adapting to the powerset of non-mutants; most notably, Nimrod demonstrated this when he dominated and was on the verge of killing Classic Juggs...

Future Sentinels also adpated to and killed Hulk (who, like Juggs, is also not a mutant)...

10000 Sentinels is enough to where some of them can be sacrificed so that the others have enough time to analyze Clarks powerset and come to a lethal solution for dealing with him...

So thats that...

As far as movie versions go, Clark wins...

Are you content with this answer Time-Immemorial?

smile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.