Cap/Winter Soldier/Panther vs 300

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carver9
No guns in this battle but all other standard equipment is usable. Can the trio take out the 300 crew for a majority?

NotAllThatEvil
Panther's suit is vibranium and cap can take a licking from guys like spiderman and iron man. Some spartans should be easy enough.

carver9
You do know they have swords, right?

NotAllThatEvil
Can they cut vibranium?

carver9
Has Vibranium resisted razor sharp blades?

NotAllThatEvil
Yes. Made from vibranium. I think it can handle bronzeage swords.

Inhuman
Originally posted by carver9

Vibranium has resisted machine gun fire from heavy copter machine guns, laser blasts from aliens, robots, Tonys armor , resisted a strong Thor hammer shot, grenade launcher, tank gun rounds, and a bunch of other stuff im forgetting.

Yeah I think Vibranium can stop some old fashion knives.

carver9
Which scene did it resist blades on 300 level that was cutting through metal?

Inhuman
Is your argument really trying to say that old fashioned weapons can cut or damage Caps indestructible shield?

Especially after the ridiculously over the top damage it has tanked over the coarse of all the movies erm

NotAllThatEvil
Caps shield is vibranium and held off panthers claws, which are also vibranium. Vision is vibranium and held off Clints arrows. I'm also pretty sure caps shield took loki's spear but I haven't seen avengers in awhile.

carver9
Originally posted by Inhuman
Is your argument really trying to say that old fashioned weapons can cut or damage Caps indestructible shield?

Especially after the ridiculously over the top damage it has tanked over the coarse of all the movies erm

Just read your previous post.

Mindset
Which scene did it resist blades on 300 level that was cutting through metal? Carver...please, don't do this.

NotAllThatEvil
...the spartans might get bucky?

wallman77
Originally posted by NotAllThatEvil
...the spartans might get bucky?

His arm is just as good a detergent to their pesky weak weapons as caps shield. He was blocking automatic fire with it

quanchi112
Originally posted by Inhuman
Vibranium has resisted machine gun fire from heavy copter machine guns, laser blasts from aliens, robots, Tonys armor , resisted a strong Thor hammer shot, grenade launcher, tank gun rounds, and a bunch of other stuff im forgetting.

Yeah I think Vibranium can stop some old fashion knives. Carver really doesn't grasp much.

KingD19
Fighting seriously means all three of these guys one shot every Spartan they hit.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Mindset
Carver...please, don't do this. Carver probably thought this was a good thread.

BruceSkywalker
THREAD is dumb , yet very funny...

Team stomps... Cap solos, Bucky solos, T'Challa solos

Scoobless
Nah. The Spartans strategy, teamwork and numbers will let them win this. If their standard skill attacks stop working then they simply dogpile. Panther's gear comes off, we saw how easily his helmet can be removed.

If it was only 30 Spartans I'd agree with the trio winning a majority, but not against 300 (actually 301 when you add Leonidas)

quanchi112
laughing out loud

0mega Spawn
Phalanx ftw

carthage
This page is going to get to 50 pages or back and forth replies with Quan lmao.

KuRuPT Thanosi
If it's at Thermopylae they obviously stand and easily

quanchi112
Kt's virginity endures.

Mindset
Originally posted by quanchi112
Kt's virginity endures. lmao

Time-Immemorial
No guns in this battle but all other standard equipment is usable. Can the trio take out the 300 crew for a majority?

You really franked up here by posting this, now I am going to laugh you out of the forum for being a idiot.

Yes it has resisted razor sharp blades.

Caps shield resisted razor sharp vibranium claws, now get the frank out of here you pathetic fool

Time-Immemorial
Originally posted by quanchi112
Carver probably thought this was a good thread.

He thinks all his threads are good when they are trash.

NotAllThatEvil
Originally posted by Scoobless
Nah. The Spartans strategy, teamwork and numbers will let them win this. If their standard skill attacks stop working then they simply dogpile. Panther's gear comes off, we saw how easily his helmet can be removed.

If it was only 30 Spartans I'd agree with the trio winning a majority, but not against 300 (actually 301 when you add Leonidas)
By the time they figure out swords don't work, there won't be enough left alive to dogpile

Time-Immemorial
The 3 will be running massivly super fast and owning everyone in 300 within seconds.

They most likely could kill the entire Persian army.

0mega Spawn
Yall smoking crack?
What could 3 men albeit super human do against 300 Spartans in phalanx formation asides from get speared to Death

Nibedicus
I don't think iron spears can get thru vibranium suits, can it?

I mean seriously, didn't you guys see Panther just stand there and take aircraft canon fire and not even notice it?

TheLordofMurder
King Leonidas wins this by himself...

He screams "This...is...SPARTA!!!!!!!"

Then kicks all 3 of them (screaming and kicking) down into an endless hole...

Then, like a "G" puts his sword up, walks back home, and nails that fine a$$ chick who was his wife...

smile

Nibedicus
Originally posted by TheLordofMurder
King Leonidas wins this by himself...

He screams "This...is...SPARTA!!!!!!!"

The kicks all 3 of them (screaming and kicking) down into an endless hole...

Then, like a "G" puts his sword up, walks back home, and nails that fine a$$ chick who was his wife...

smile

Sorry, hole was not part of the stips.

stick out tongue

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by Nibedicus
Sorry, hole was not part of the stips.

stick out tongue

Doh!!

wink

The 300 lose then...

sad

Nibedicus
Originally posted by TheLordofMurder
Doh!!

wink

The 300 lose then...

sad

I know, I was ready to go "LOL Spartans rape, Leo solos!" then I read the stips 10x and I was like "why they nerfing the 300 this way? Carver must hate them! Hole of death should be standard gear!"

Although he DID say all standard gear... so... hmm

Nibedicus
Anyway, back to being serious. A lot of ppl seem to be forgetting that the Cap team still has a powerful ranged attack (Cap's shield).

That alone would probably decimate the frontal ranks of the phalanx as it has shown powerful enough to tear thru steel (def strong enough to punch thru bronze-reinforced wooden shields used at that time) A few throws will scatter the frontal ranks, Panther dives in and tears them to pieces. Bucky dives in behind him and takes out the rest.

0mega Spawn
Originally posted by Nibedicus
I don't think iron spears can get thru vibranium suits, can it?

I mean seriously, didn't you guys see Panther just stand there and take aircraft canon fire and not even notice it?

There are 300 men here
A couple in an elevator damn near restrained cap one even had him in a nice chokehold.
And cap is the strongest of the 3

Black panthers suit will definitely be a nuisance until is simply removed from his body

Nibedicus
Originally posted by 0mega Spawn
There are 300 men here
A couple in an elevator damn near restrained cap one even had him in a nice chokehold.
And cap is the strongest of the 3

Black panthers suit will definitely be a nuisance until is simply removed from his body

Except that this fight isn't in an enclosed elevator and Cap and Bucky will be providing support in an open environment using a ranged weapon that will basically one shot anyone there. Their ranks will be in chaos dealing with Cap's ranged attack and BP will just be there to tear thru the weakened formation.

And Spartan Phalanxes don't break formation to engage in grappling. They aren't trained to do that. They will stick to what they know. They will stay in formation, they will thrust with their spears they will use their shortswords to engage in short range combat. By the time they realize what's going on, they will have been decimated by BP and WS. There is only 300 of them. They will not have the time to adjust their tactics before their losses are insurmountable.

And I don't recall how Panther's mask was removed. Wasn't it mechanically bonded to his suit?

To add: Isn't Cap's suit also Kevlar? Iron spears can't pierce thru Kevlar either.

Spears vs Kevlar

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mTm5cuq1aXw

Evolution of Cap's suits.

http://geektyrant.com/news/the-evolution-of-captain-americas-uniform-ergt

Go down to the Shield Stealth uniform and Tony Stark Avenger's uniform.

FrothByte
Cap's team wins. A phalanx won't work when BP can just walk up to the formation and start breaking off spears. And considering how good Cap is with that shield I can't see how the Spartans hit him... unless maybe they throw all their spears at once.

Bucky might go down just because he has the least protective armor/gadgets on, but he can still probably take out a huge chunk of Spartans on his own.

KuRuPT Thanosi
Nib, remember, they will be, at least partially in an enclosed area. That was the whole premise behind Thermopylae. They can't be attacked from the back or front, and their Phalanx can be used to it's most effectiveness.

Also remember people, these aren't just normal Spartan's the movie clearly portrayed them as above any normal human

Nibedicus
Originally posted by KuRuPT Thanosi
Nib, remember, they will be, at least partially in an enclosed area. That was the whole premise behind Thermopylae. They can't be attacked from the back or front, and their Phalanx can be used to it's most effectiveness.

Also remember people, these aren't just normal Spartan's the movie clearly portrayed them as above any normal human

I don't see enclosed space as part of the stips. Unless otherwise stated (IIRC), they fight in a nondescrip open area.

And their spears and swords will have zero effect on BP and will not pierce Cap's Kevlar suit (see above). Though it might bruise them a bit if they get hit hard and squarely enough. Heck, even Bucky's suit is supposed to be (at least according the the wiki) composed of a kevlar/nomex material. W/c is essentially immune to iron bladed weapons as well.

The 300 basically has to take 3 obviously superhuman opponents who are much faster and stronger than them and who has lightweight armor that is impervious to their weapons (other than their extremely small hit-areas such as Cap's mouth and Buck's head). This while potentially getting hammered by a very powerful ranged weapon that they have no answer (or defenses) against. I mean, what are they even supposed to do if Cap just decides to continually hammer them with his shield? It's not like their bronze-reinforced wooden shields can do much against something that smash thru solid steel. And Phalanx formations have extremely poor mobility. And it's not like they can chase down ppl who can outrun cars.

Yes, their top warriors were beastly, even nearly superhuman. But their primary weakness will always be their weapons and tactics. They are just nearly/completely ineffectual against the 3.

I don't see how the 300 can even stand a chance here.

FrothByte
Meh, even if the spartans are entrenched in the pass... that's a defensive position and they won't be able to properly launch an offensive from there. To do so means to leave the protection of the pass.

Besides, BP can just walk up to the front of the phalanx and start breaking off spears. He's agile enough to avoid most of the hits and those he can't dodge will just glance off his vibranium suit.

Time-Immemorial

Originally posted by Time-Immemorial
You really franked up here by posting this, now I am going to laugh you out of the forum for being a idiot.

Yes it has resisted razor sharp blades.

Caps shield resisted razor sharp vibranium claws, now get the frank out of here you pathetic fool

DarkSaint85

Jesus.

Scoobless
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Jesus.

Was he a Spartan too?

eek!

Estacado
300 have Magneto in their team....biscuits

relentless1
keep in mind the Spartan phalanx was able to not only stay together but hold and stop in their tracks an oncoming Persian horde that must have been at least 1000 men when they were first attacked; the Spartans hit very hard for any normal human I've ever seen and Leonidas himself was able to take on, albeit with great difficulty the Immortal monster who was smacking guys around like Cap does.

Theres a very good chance that the Marvel trio wins this based on the Spartan weaponry not being up to snuff but physically they are portrayed as being above human stats; 300 of that could overwhelm these three especially considering Leonidas does have great tactical skills in battle.

Nibedicus
Their success against the multitudes of Persians charging their front ranks had more to do with their coordination as much as it did their superior physical stats. The Persians attacked like a disorganized mob while they acted like a singular unit.

I don't know what ppl here are imagining would happen here. Do they think the 3 characters would split up and just charge the front ranks of the Spartan Phalanx, spread eagle themselves and allow the Spartans to wail at them? I mean how does the side who think the Spartans stand a chance figure this fight would play out?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.