Abeloth vs The Darkness (Suprenatural)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SunRazer
Battle of the ancient female entities. The Darkness is in the weakened form as it is in Season 11. Both combatants can come back after their physical form is destroyed, but they can only do so five times. Whoever destroys the other, either completely or destroys their body five times first, will win the match.

Fight takes place on Abeloth's world.

SunRazer
Anyone willing to make a case for Abeloth? On reconsideration, I think the Darkness wins easily. Amara's recent feat of ripping Lucifer (and possibly killing him) out of Castiel's body while pretty badly weakened suggests to me that she could do something similar to Abeloth. it took pretty much the entire angel race to really damage her vessel, too. Not sure if Abeloth can replicate that level of power output.

She also tanked energy attacks from Lucifer without any effect (which could well be beyond anything Abeloth can send out), ragdolled Lucifer and effortlessly ashified/imploded Angels. Abeloth's Force defenses only seem to protect against Force attacks, not telekinetic attacks from other sources. But I'll be generous to her and allow her Force defenses to reduce the effectiveness of Amara's TK... if that can somehow be measured.

The Ellimist
Is this full power Abeloth?

SunRazer
Yeah.

The Ellimist
Like planet consuming Abeloth?

SunRazer
I don't think that's something she does in combat. I was thinking more around the lines of Allies or something.

I wonder how that would affect the Darkness, though.

The_Tempest
Supernatural has been shit more or less since season 5. Seasons 1-2 were amazing.

That said, Amara stomps. The only power greater than hers is the power of PIS.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Originally posted by The_Tempest
The only power greater than hers is the power of PIS.

Sounds like a load of ****ing bullshit ****** smilesmilesmile

SunRazer
Originally posted by The_Tempest
Supernatural has been shit more or less since season 5. Seasons 1-2 were amazing.

That said, Amara stomps. The only power greater than hers is the power of PIS.

Yet you continue to follow it.

You think she's more powerful than Death in her current state?

The_Tempest
Absolutely, no question. Look at what happened to everybody last week.

SunRazer
Yeah, the thing she did against Lucifer and God shouldn't have happened in her state.

Where do you have SPN's Lucifer and God, by the way?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.