Mother (Star Wars) vs Sovereign (Mass Effect)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SunRazer
Two sentient space stations/ships battle it out. Fight takes place in the expanse of space, with nothing in the vicinity except a black hole that is slowly pulling them in. They have thirty minutes to destroy the other. If one succeeds in doing so within the allocated time, an incredible and mysterious force will teleport it into a faraway location. If not, both will fall past the black hole's event horizon and be destroyed.

The Ellimist
As a general rule, calcs for Star Wars vessels are quite dramatically superior to Mass Effect's, as in like eight orders of magnitude greater.

SunRazer
Right, but does this follow that rule? The Mother can fire green Force Lightning, telepathically communicate, and dominate Force users because it's a Rakatan-engineered sentient space station, but despite its ability to manipulate the Force, I don't recall traditional weaponry. I haven't read Crosscurrent or Riptide in a long, long time though.

The Ellimist
That's true. I read Riptide but I don't remember much about Mother either.

SunRazer
Yeah, and I don't know much about Sovereign either except what came up in the other thread. I just thought the concept of this thread was interesting and original.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.