Hulk's lungs vs Thor, Superman, Hercules, Captain Marvel

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Rao Kal El
We have lung from a calm state green scar

Thor, Hercules, Superman, Captain Marvel, Hyperion, Gladiator, Sentry, MMH and Orion all take a shot at the same time at the Hulk's lung tissue, can they damage the lung tissue or can the lung survive the combined assault of 9 top tiers?

Remember 1 herc is the max output of Hercules strength.

The lung was able to survive 113 Hercs.

Can this 9 top tiers defeat the lung?

http://i.imgur.com/VAkDU5H.gif

carver9
Someones Booty bleeding.

DarkSaint85
Not sure why you're pissing all over this feat when its.....well, comics?

Rao Kal El
Originally posted by carver9
Someones Booty bleeding.
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Not sure why you're pissing all over this feat when its.....well, comics?

So you both think the lung wins?

I mean it's cool, just say it in the open

I know Carver does, DS not sure

Surtur
Rao it almost sounds like you have a problem with the fact a character did something you apparently feel is bullshit. Surely that isn't true, right?

Rao Kal El
Originally posted by Surtur
Rao it almost sounds like you have a problem with the fact a character did something you apparently feel is bullshit. Surely that isn't true, right?

No problem with hyperboles or wrong calculations thrown around.

If you think the hulk's lung wins?

Just say it in the open

Surtur
Frankly I don't even know what you're talking about, but apparently a bunch of people attacked Hulk's lung and Hulk survived and you disagree?

Did Hulks lung get torn from his body and then become sentient and begin fighting people?

StiltmanFTW
Only Iron Lungs in the Lungbuster armor can beat a hulklung.

Surtur
Hulk is so powerful that the snake that choked him out must of just been Satan in disguise.

Rao Kal El
Frankly I don't even know what you're talking about, but apparently a bunch of people attacked Hulk's lung and Hulk survived and you disagree?

Did Hulks lung get torn from his body and then become sentient and begin fighting people?

Nope.

A writter said that Hulk's lung tissue is 113 tImes stronger than hercules and some take that as gospel even though there is evidence from the same writer that he just throw the number out there wildly.

Because apparently a calm hulk's lung tissue is 113 times stronger than hercules but World War Hulk's nose and skin aren't stronger than one hercules, one thing or one Sentry.

Well Sentry is one million exploding suns, so that will make sense

StiltmanFTW
Hulk is so powerful that the snake that choked him out must of just been Satan in disguise.
Marvel's Satan was wtfpwnt by Adamantiumless Wolverine with a weakened healing factor. I'm serious.

The python that beat the Hulk was TOAA himself.

Surtur
Originally posted by Rao Kal El
Nope.

A writter said that Hulk's lung tissue is 113 tImes stronger than hercules and some take that as gospel even though there is evidence from the same writer that he just throw the number out there wildly.

Because apparently a calm hulk's lung tissue is 113 times stronger than hercules but World War Hulk's nose and skin aren't stronger than one hercules, one thing or one Sentry.

Well Sentry is one million exploding suns, so that will make sense

113 is an oddly specific number for them to even come up with. What are these people thinking?

Statements should not be taken as feats. I remember one thing that would bug me about CBR is when it came to statements they wanted to accept them as long as there weren't feats to contradict it. For me that is only half the equation, for a statement to be taken as fact not only do we need it to not have feats that contradict it, but we need it to have feats that support it. So if someone says they can lift 100 tons then we need to see them lifting 100 tons. If we've merely never seen them actually try and fail to lift a 100 ton object that wouldn't be enough.

This includes not only statements made in the comics themselves, but even statements made by the creators. So for instance if Stan Lee said "yeah Hulk's lung is legitimately that tough" it wouldn't mean anything.

Rao Kal El
113 is an oddly specific number for them to even come up with. What are these people thinking?

Statements should not be taken as feats. I remember one thing that would bug me about CBR is when it came to statements they wanted to accept them as long as there weren't feats to contradict it. For me that is only half the equation, for a statement to be taken as fact not only do we need it to not have feats that contradict it, but we need it to have feats that support it. So if someone says they can lift 100 tons then we need to see them lifting 100 tons. If we've merely never seen them actually try and fail to lift a 100 ton object that wouldn't be enough.

This includes not only statements made in the comics themselves, but even statements made by the creators. So for instance if Stan Lee said "yeah Hulk's lung is legitimately that tough" it wouldn't mean anything.

I agree

On a side note

Thinking about who will win in a fight between Hulk Killer Humanoid vs The Hulk's lung?

Sin I AM

Thor, Hercules, Superman, Captain Marvel, Hyperion, Gladiator, Sentry, MMH and Orion all take a shot at the same time at the Hulk's lung tissue, can they damage the lung tissue or can the lung survive the combined assault of 9 top tiers?

Someone piss in your cheerios chum?

Rao Kal El
Originally posted by Sin I AM
Someone piss in your cheerios chum?

Hulk's bladder

janus77
Lol, why do people read comics if all they get is indigestion from the feats depicted?

Rao Kal El
We have another one, who thinks Hulk's lungs win, keep it coming thumb up

janus77
We have another one, who thinks Hulk's lungs win, keep it coming thumb up

I also think Superman can fly, because, you know, his comics depict him flying.

Rao Kal El
Originally posted by janus77
I also think Superman can fly, because, you know, his comics depict him flying.

Cool thumb up you think the lung wins laughing out loud

carver9
Originally posted by janus77
Lol, why do people read comics if all they get is indigestion from the feats depicted?

thumb up

The showing is legit. Imagine how the forum would've reacted if Superman lung withstood the power of 50 Captain Marvel or Black Adam. The ft is legit, move on.

Rao Kal El
laughing out loud

Is not like you ever say ridiculous things, right?

The lung wins!!!

But the nose of world war hulk cannot withstand not even one Thing laughing out loud thumb up

SAME WRITER

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/7/75497/1771256-aa_wwh02_024.jpg

But the lung wins!!!

Maybe that is a low ahowing for the lip and the nose? laughing out loud

TethAdamTheRock
Funny how thing did way more damage than Hercules

Surtur
thumb up

The showing is legit. Imagine how the forum would've reacted if Superman lung withstood the power of 50 Captain Marvel or Black Adam. The ft is legit, move on.

Superman doesn't use his lungs, he just fakes breathing because he knows if he took even one breath he'd inhale all the oxygen in the universe.

carver9
laughing out loud

The lung wins!!!

But the nose of world war hulk cannot withstand not even one Thing laughing out loud thumb up

SAME WRITER

]http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/7/75497/1771256-aa_wwh02_024.jpg

But the lung wins!!!

Doesn't make sense. It's like me posting this...

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11111/111114806/4555859-2797278476-36916.png

To take away from Superman surviving this...

https://i.ytimg.com/vi/ddjZ6FNUd3o/maxresdefault.jpg

We have two things to look at here. Superman durability either sucks or Doomsday is weak. That's if we debate like Rao but the experienced debaters doesn't use this kind of logic. Please, carry on BB.

carver9
Originally posted by TethAdamTheRock
Funny how thing did way more damage than Hercules

Yep. Thing did more damage than almost anyone in the book but as shown WWH wasn't super pissed. Then you have to take into consideration here sat in one spot and let this happen...

https://lowbrowcomics.files.wordpress.com/2016/05/image34.jpeg
https://lowbrowcomics.files.wordpress.com/2016/05/image35.jpeg
https://lowbrowcomics.files.wordpress.com/2016/05/image36.jpeg

They also threw a building on him before that attack. Anyways, both Johnny and Storm used every bit of power they had to the point of then passing out. That's when Thing jumped down and punched him. He didn't punch a fresh WWH...this doesn't even include the battle that happened moments later before the Fantastic Four jumped him, let alone Reed using a calming device on him.

carver9
Superman doesn't use his lungs, he just fakes breathing because he knows if he took even one breath he'd inhale all the oxygen in the universe.

laughing out loud

psycho gundam
laughing out loud

The lung wins!!!

SAME WRITER

But the lung wins!!!

Maybe that is a low ahowing for the lip and the nose? laughing out loud He looked exactly the same when he fought Sentry and Zom-Strange. Same writer

Both those guys must be around 90-100 Hercs

Rao Kal El
Originally posted by psycho gundam
He looked exactly the same when he fought Sentry and Zom-Strange. Same writer

Both those guys must be around 90-100 Hercs

That's exactly what I was thinking.

Maybe Pak thinks 1 Thing = 1000 Hercs or something like that

psycho gundam
or...

OR

You're wrong?

Rao Kal El

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11111/111114806/4555859-2797278476-36916.png

We have two things to look at here. Superman durability either sucks or Doomsday is weak. That's if we debate like Rao but the experienced debaters doesn't use this kind of logic. Please, carry on BB.

If both showings are from Pak, I will take them with a grain of salt.

But you failed showing a durability feat from superman vs a durability feat from DD

In my case both durability feats are from Hulk...

Sorry Carver, nice try though

psycho gundam
Salsa, stop

Rao Kal El
or...

OR

You're wrong?

Maybe Pak math and carvermathics are difficult to follow

psycho gundam
Hulk's power fluctuates. Pretty standard stuff

Rao Kal El
Hulk's power fluctuates. Pretty standard stuff

To 113 hercs in the lungs while in a calm state but to 1 thing on the lips and nose while enraged?

Makes sense thumb up

How could I be so blind

DarkSaint85
Well, it happened in a canon comic.

Does it make sense?

Is it your fav showing?

Prob no on both counts. But you can't dismiss it just because you don't like it.

When Superman explicitly benches the Earth for 5 days, no sunlight, no stopping, and hardly breaks a sweat, we accept it.

When Hulk has his 113 Hercs, we accept it.

Rao Kal El
To 113 hercs in the lungs while in a calm state but to 1 thing on the lips and nose while enraged?

Makes sense thumb up

How could I be so blind

Badabing

We have two things to look at here. Superman durability either sucks or Doomsday is weak. That's if we debate like Rao but the experienced debaters doesn't use this kind of logic. Please, carry on BB. Batman was depowered there. Stop lowballing Batman Carver! sneer

Batman was actually amped there.

DarkSaint85
Yet, it happened.

In a canon comic.

Batman had his face smashed through concrete, without his armour, whilst injured, by an enraged Wonder Woman.

So as illogical as it is, it happened.

Moreover, the actual feat was 133.45 Hercs, which is a unit of MYSTICAL energy.

Something your Ben Grimm scan doesn't show, alas.

Rao Kal El
Yet, it happened.

In a canon comic.

Batman had his face smashed through concrete, without his armour, whilst injured, by an enraged Wonder Woman.

So as illogical as it is, it happened.

Moreover, the actual feat was 133.45 Hercs, which is a unit of MYSTICAL energy.

Something your Ben Grimm scan doesn't show, alas.

That is an argument I can follow thumb up

Mystical energy unit, that will make more sense

Sin I AM
Aa asinine as cheese feats like 133 hercs, benching earths, towing islands, tanking supernovas, shattering reality are we as avid intelligent comic book readers and sensible human beings have to rise up from the filth and go by averages whilst discussing fictional characters in fictional fights. This thread is beneath you Rao.

psycho gundam

Makes sense thumb up

How could I be so blind Is it the blood that's making this harder than string theory? Refer to Carver's example

TheHulk
Rao...you are the definition of complete sour grapes.

DarkSaint85
That is an argument I can follow thumb up

Mystical energy unit, that will make more sense

http://s5.postimg.org/442nnmms7/Herc_009_2011_digital_Empire_021.jpg

Rao Kal El
Is not a strength unit but a mystical unit.

That makes sense, thanks DS

Peps try to sell it as a strength unit wich is not

carver9
It's Hercules maximum power output he can deliver in a single punch. It's basically Hercules full power. One Herc is Hercules maximum power.

Rao Kal El
Mystic energy reading clear as day on that scan thumb up

carver9
Also, it being mystically as powerful as Hercules doesn't help your argument, it actually strengthen Hulk showing since it was said in a comic written by Pak (HOTM) that Hulk is weak against magic.

carver9
Mystic energy reading clear as day on that scan thumb up

It doesn't help you. Hulk is weak against magic so it being mystically as powerful as Hercules and Hulk withstanding it makes the ft even more awesome (even though what you're saying doesn't make sense).

Rao Kal El
The amount of mystic energy released by herc in a single punch.

Which is and unknown amount.

That explains why he gets a bloddy nose from the thing thumb up

carver9
The amount of mystic energy released by herc in a single punch.

Which is and unknown amount.

That explains why he gets a bloddy nose from the thing thumb up

Nothing about "Mystic energy" was said when they described Herc punch. Just because THIS monster is mystically powered doesn't mean a thing. Also, Captain Marvel and Black Adam is mystically powered as well and both of them are just as powerful as Superman when it comes to strength. Diana is mystically powered as well and she is one of the strongest beings on the planet. Lol...just because something is mystically powered doesn't mean it doesn't possess super strength (lol).

Rao Kal El
Is not a strength unit carvy.

Is a mystical unit laughing out loud is clear as day on the scan smile

On topic lung loses

carver9
Is not a strength unit carvy.

Is a mystical unit laughing out loud is clear as day on the scan smile

It said the MONSTER is mystically powered, it said NOTHING about the unit being based off mystical energy.

laughing out loud

Rao Kal El
Is a unit to measure mystic energy, not strength laughing out loud

Read the scan buddy smile

carver9
Glad we all know it's the measurement of power from Hercules all out punch. With that said, nice strength showing and Hulk lungs withstand all of the characters strength in the OP.

Rao Kal El
Is not a strength unit wink

Sorry carvy.

carver9
I see no reason on using Herc all out "punch" if it had nothing to do with strength. Nice ft for Hulk.

Rao Kal El
Mystical unit smile

On strength unit 1 thing = bleeding on an enraged hulk smile

carver9
Ok.

StiltmanFTW
laughing out loud

The lung wins!!!

SAME WRITER

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/7/75497/1771256-aa_wwh02_024.jpg

But the lung wins!!!

Context.

He just took HT's nova attack and Storm's lightning.

carver9
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Context.

He just took HT's nova attack and Storm's lightning.

Exactly.

carver9
Yep. Thing did more damage than almost anyone in the book but as shown WWH wasn't super pissed. Then you have to take into consideration here sat in one spot and let this happen...

https://lowbrowcomics.files.wordpress.com/2016/05/image34.jpeg
https://lowbrowcomics.files.wordpress.com/2016/05/image35.jpeg
https://lowbrowcomics.files.wordpress.com/2016/05/image36.jpeg

They also threw a building on him before that attack. Anyways, both Johnny and Storm used every bit of power they had to the point of then passing out. That's when Thing jumped down and punched him. He didn't punch a fresh WWH...this doesn't even include the battle that happened moments later before the Fantastic Four jumped him, let alone Reed using a calming device on him.

Rao Kal El
And here?

Btw that is one herc measured in physical strength units not in mystical energy on an enraged hulk smile

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11113/111133231/4953109-herc+3.jpg

Also MMH might generate 0 hercs when it comes to mystical units, that doesn't mean he hits less harder smile

carver9
That showing have so much context. Did you read Pak books?

Rao Kal El
Yep smile

carver9
Here's the scene BEFORE the Herc punch.

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11113/111133231/4953108-herc+2.jpg

It was planned so that Herc could get a free hit. Basically a surprise attack.

Magnificent M
But Hulk landed a good punch on Hercules, which put him flat on his keister, before Hercules punched Hulk, meaning Hercules wasn't at 100%?
confused1

DarkSaint85
Carver, in your BZ, why wasn't your opening line. 'I brace'?

Because apparently, it adds 9000 to your defence stats.

carver9
Originally posted by Magnificent M
But Hulk landed a good punch on Hercules, which put him flat on his keister, before Hercules punched Hulk, meaning Hercules wasn't at 100%?
confused1

And Hulk was still holding back. They prepped against Hulk for Herc to get in a surprise attack. Herc said Hulk could've killed him if he went all out.

Magnificent M
And Hulk was still holding back. They prepped against Hulk for Herc to get in a surprise attack. Herc said Hulk could've killed him if he went all out.

True, but when you cite the Human Torch/Storm combo before Thing smacking Hulk's snot as Hulk not being 100%, how is Hulk knocking down Herc before him laying the Smacketh downeth on Hulk any different?
Besides, Hercules wasn't going all out either, was he?

Rao Kal El
Be careful, you could make Carver's head explode

Also Hercules was able to deliver a lot of force after getting smacked in the head by World War Hulk, which according to Carver it should be amazing considering the power level of an enraged Hulk

Rao Kal El

COULD have killed him IF he went all out?

ALL OUT AS IN WB mode?

So Hercules says that IF Hulk goes ALL OUT (WB) COULD have killed him.

Could as in "used to indicate possibility"

Genii96
Wait,I thought hercs was a measure of mystical wishing power you had?

DarkSaint85
Its just a unit of mystical energy.

Time-Immemorial
His lung loses, his liver however gets chopped.

carver9
Originally posted by Magnificent M
True, but when you cite the Human Torch/Storm combo before Thing smacking Hulk's snot as Hulk not being 100%, how is Hulk knocking down Herc before him laying the Smacketh downeth on Hulk any different?
Besides, Hercules wasn't going all out either, was he?

Hulk fought a list of hero's before the human Torch and Storm showing. Hulk hit Herc with a holding back punch. That's a huge difference. Also, the difference between the showing is Hulk stood in one spot and allowed Thing to punch him...I don't even know why you are bringing up Hulk punching Herc during a fight with Herc having Super powered back up. Help me understand.

carver9
COULD have killed him IF he went all out?

ALL OUT AS IN WB mode?

So Hercules says that IF Hulk goes ALL OUT (WB) COULD have killed him.

Could as in "used to indicate possibility"

Proof that Herc knew about World Breaker Hulk (since he didn't even show up until the end of the story). It's obvious Herc was talking about Hulk current power level. Trying too hard.

Time-Immemorial
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f102/t626771.html

You lost all credibility

-Pr-
WTF is this thread even about?

Time-Immemorial
Hulks weak lugs and his chopper liver fried from HV.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by -Pr-
WTF is this thread even about?

First, get intoxicated. Then, post.

Otherwise don't enter these "special" threads biscuits

-Pr-
First, get intoxicated. Then, post.

Otherwise don't enter these "special" threads biscuits

There isn't enough booze in Ireland.

StiltmanFTW
There isn't enough booze in Ireland.

Maybe the opposite, then. Stop drinking for a while. There's a decent chance you'll find this thread appealing while suffering from delirium tremens.

-Pr-
Maybe the opposite, then. Stop drinking for a while. There's a decent chance you'll find this thread appealing while suffering from delirium tremens.

laughing out loud

You almost make me miss being able to drink.

Rao Kal El
Proof that Herc knew about World Breaker Hulk (since he didn't even show up until the end of the story). It's obvious Herc was talking about Hulk current power level. Trying too hard.

The one who knew about wbh is the guy who wrote the comic aka PAK, the same guy who put those words on hercules mouth laughing out loud

Sorry carvy, you failed the hulk once more smile

TheHulk
laughing out loud

You almost make me miss being able to drink. Pr just do us a favor and close this thread. It's just Rao basically acting like a child laughing out loud laughing out loud

Rao Kal El
Originally posted by TheHulk
Pr just do us a favor and close this thread. It's just Rao basically acting like a child laughing out loud laughing out loud

It actually helped to expose one more of Carver's lies as he was trying to sell 1 herc as a unit of strength when is a unit of magic laughing out loud

I'm happy with the result, hulk fans?.... Not so much smile

TheHulk
It actually helped to expose one more of Carver's lies as he was trying to sell 1 herc as a unit of strength when is a unit of magic laughing out loud

I'm happy with the result, hulk fans?.... Not so much smile What did Carver say actually?

I took it as it is, the panel said 1 herc=Hercs best punch. If it says otherwise on some other comic, only then does it opens up a discussion. Before that, you were just basically in denial and pouting.

Rao Kal El
What did Carver say actually?

I took it as it is, the panel said 1 herc=Hercs best punch. If it says otherwise on some other comic, only then does it opens up a discussion. Before that, you were just basically in denial and pouting.

Like I said. It was being sold as a strength unit instead of what it actually was. That's were my problem was smile

carver9
What did Carver say actually?

thumb up

That's what it is. Rao is booty hurt.

DarkSaint85
If it says otherwise on some other comic, only then does it opens up a discussion.

http://s5.postimg.org/k2bddrh06/Herc_009_2011_digital_Empire_021.jpg

thumb up

You're a great man. Good catch.

Rao Kal El
thumb up

Is a magical unit laughing out loud he can have all the hercs he wants laughing out loud it means squat

Sin I AM

Who wrote this?

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by Sin I AM
Who wrote this?

Some up and coming, little known guy.

Greg something or other. Pak, I think it was.

abhilegend
laughing out loud

Sin I AM
Some up and coming, little known guy.

Greg something or other. Pak, I think it was.

I hate Pak he had so much promise

carver9
thumb up

http://s1125.photobucket.com/user/lgunibrow88/media/IncredibleHulks627b.jpg.html

As shown they are discussing strength.

Rao Kal El
Damage control?

Is a unit to measure mystic readings not strength

Poor carvy, he failed the hulk once more laughing out loud

mHHRDxjw7hE

TheHulk
http://s5.postimg.org/k2bddrh06/Herc_009_2011_digital_Empire_021.jpg I actually saw your post. I slightly ignored it because i was speaking of Rao's complaints, which happened before you posted this scan.

TheHulk
Like I said. It was being sold as a strength unit instead of what it actually was. That's were my problem was smile It can be used as a strength unit, using logic. But yea...nothing is official laughing out loud

Horrificus
Rest in Peace, "True Hulk". Wherever you are.

Although your good name has been sullied and your stories have been dragged into the realms of Absent Continuity, Closet Hulk-Lusting and poor Left-Brain-Hemisphere development, some of us await your triumphant return.

Generation Y have blasphemed against your character profile and history, but we know that eventually, a new generation shall carry your original message through quality writing and respect for other Marvel Character Histories.

On that day, the sad scrolls of recent storylines shall fade like the weakling works they are.

We salute your memory.

Sniff...

Rao Kal El
It can be used as a strength unit, using logic. But yea...nothing is official laughing out loud

Not really.

It measures the amount of mystical units generated by a herc punch, while force measures the lbs generated by the punch.

One measures lbs the other measures mystical units.

TheHulk
Not really.

It measures the amount of mystical units generated by a herc punch, while force measures the lbs generated by the punch.

One measures lbs the other measures mystical units. So said on that certain scan. The other scan, where it literally says one herc equals the maximum amount of power Hercules can unleash with one punch, says otherwise. I guess it's up to the person to believe what he wants to believe and pick a scan as his evidence.

Rao Kal El
Lets put it this way.

Martian manhunter generates zero hercs of mystical units. But he packs a lot of lbs on his punch

DarkSaint85
My scan was written by Pak, and comes after the initial scan. So surely, mine is the 'official' term to use?

carver9
LHM on these people.

Time-Immemorial
Coming from the guy who said this:

Has Vibranium resisted razor sharp blades? Originally posted by carver9
Which scene did it resist blades on 300 level that was cutting through metal?

StiltmanFTW
Hardly the worst Carv has said.

STORM FLASH FREEZE BELOW ZERO

HE SEEN RAGE

TINFOIL

carver9
Originally posted by Time-Immemorial
Coming from the guy who said this:

Lol...those were questions. These people are trolling.

carver9
Hardly the worst Carv has said.

STORM FLASH FREEZE BELOW ZERO

HE SEEN RAGE

TINFOIL

Lol...those are true though.

Time-Immemorial
Lol...those were questions. These people are trolling.

No you were trolling by asking those stupid questions.

"Which scene did it resist blades on 300 level that was cutting through metal?"

That was a troll question, any idiot knows it can.

carver9
No you were trolling by asking those stupid questions.

Lol...questions isn't trolling you crazy man. You made a thread about the amazing, spectacular Carver9. I wasn't there to see it get closed but THAT'S trolling. This is trolling and hating.

Rao Kal El

mHHRDxjw7hE

StiltmanFTW
Lord Carver, I promise we'll build more shrines in your name.

carver9

http://static2.comicvine.com/uploads/scale_super/11124/111245067/4774419-10-29-2012-020830pm-620x998.jpg

Too bad for infinite pages. laughing out loud

Rao Kal El

mHHRDxjw7hE

Time-Immemorial
Lol...questions isn't trolling you crazy man. You made a thread about the amazing, spectacular Carver9. I wasn't there to see it get closed but THAT'S trolling. This is trolling and hating.

How was it trolling to make a thread about "the amazing carter."

You asked, "did caps shield resist razor sharp blades."

Are you that dumb?

StiltmanFTW
Don't give up now, master! Slay them all!

http://s33.postimg.org/51yz68p0v/carv.png

carver9
How was it trolling to make a thread about "the amazing carter."

You asked, "did caps shield resist razor sharp blades."

Are you that dumb?

Nope. I asked if Black Panther suit could handle razor sharp blades.

It is CARVER. Not carter. Please edit your typo.

carver9
Don't give up now, master! Slay them all!

http://s33.postimg.org/51yz68p0v/carv.png

laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud

Time-Immemorial
Nope. I asked if Black Panther suit could handle razor sharp blades.

It is CARVER. Not carter. Please edit your typo.

So Caps shield is made of vibranium, and resisted razor sharp blades. But since BP's suit is made of vibranium, it can't?

carver9
So Caps shield is made of vibranium, and resisted razor sharp blades. But since BP's suit is made of vibranium, it can't?

So Black Panther and Cal shield is made of the same substance, entirely?

Time-Immemorial
Yes it is, and you know it is,

Fail harder

"The vibranium is a metal that is dynamic. It can change how it’s used. It’s not a liquid, but it has the ability to change shape and change form and still have its strength. … It’s not just about being durable, it has the ability to absorb energy. It’s not just like you hit it and it doesn’t take it. It has the ability to absorb the attack of another person and repel or respond to that attack. That’s part of the power."

http://www.cinemablend.com/new/Sweet-Ability-Black-Panther-Costume-Going-Have-97727.html

DarkSaint85
@carver.

False.

BP, being the warrior prince of Wakanda, has access to more vibranium than Howard Stark did.

Possibly purer, too.

StiltmanFTW
Cal

Steve and Superman did a DBZ fusion dance?

But to answer your question... we don't know for 100%, I'm hoping for some retcon, but it appears that in MCU, shield is just pure vibranium, yes.

But. BP's suit is just a mesh, while Cap's shield is solid.

celeyhyga17

Didn't Vandal Savage just recently equate Superman's power to the rest of the JL? I'm pretty sure they would stomp the shiet out of him though...

It's a silly feat, but hey it's comics.

Rao Kal El
Originally posted by celeyhyga17
Didn't Vandal Savage just recently equate Superman's power to the rest of the JL? I'm pretty sure they would stomp the shiet out of him though...

It's a silly feat, but hey it's comics.

1 herc is not a measure of strength is a measure of mystical units

StiltmanFTW
http://images.killermovies.com/forums/user_sigs/9/4/customsig_117194_CP.gif

celeyhyga17
1 herc is not a measure of strength is a measure of mystical units
Really? Scans?
Can't recall exactly what happened.

http://images.killermovies.com/forums/user_sigs/9/4/customsig_117194_CP.gif

windnuts

Rao Kal El

StiltmanFTW
windnuts

Your Panther sig is sexy thumb up

celeyhyga17

Doesn't really disprove the original silliness of the feat.

Your Panther sig is sexy thumb up
Backhanded joke imminent.

Rao Kal El
Doesn't really disprove the original silliness of the feat.

Backhanded joke imminent.

Is not a strength unit is a mystic energy unit

Superman generates zero mystic energy units, that doesn't mean he can't punch harder than hercules.

Hercules generates 1 herc of mystical units, 113 hercs of mystical energy do nothing to the hulk's lungs yet 1 herc of FORCE bust an enraged hulk lip and put him on the ground.

How is the same?

carver9
Is not a strength unit is a mystic energy unit

Superman generates zero mystic energy units, that doesn't mean he can't punch harder than hercules.

Hercules generates 1 herc of mystical units, 113 hercs of mystical energy do nothing to the hulk's lungs yet 1 herc of FORCE bust an enraged hulk lip and put him on the ground.

How is the same?

When the ft was done it was in reference to strength.

DarkSaint85
When the feat was done, it never said strength. It merely said energy.

Later on, Pak clarified that it was MYSTIC energy.

carver9
When the ft was done it was in reference to strength.

DarkSaint85
When the feat was done, it never said strength. It merely said energy.

Later on, Pak clarified that it was MYSTIC energy.

carver9
I thought Hercules was just as STRONG AS HULK.

DarkSaint85
I thought Hercules was just as STRONG AS HULK.

Who said that, the clueless general (who was also corrected on another point) or the scientist who invented the term?

Edit: additionally, when Hulk first appeared he was choked out by a snake. Guess things change over time, right?

carver9
http://s1125.photobucket.com/user/lgunibrow88/media/IncredibleHulks627b.jpg.html

As shown they are discussing strength.

DarkSaint85

Edit: additionally, when Hulk first appeared he was choked out by a snake. Guess things change over time, right?

carver9
Who said that, the clueless general (who was also corrected on another point) or the scientist who invented the term?

Pak said it.

DarkSaint85
Pak said it.

Thank you.

Pak also said that it was mystical energy.

Trap card. Activated.

StiltmanFTW
when Hulk first appeared

Quite modern comic, actually... if you mean that Circus of Crime fight.

carver9
Thank you.

Pak also said that it was mystical energy.

Trap card. Activated.

Did he write it in the story when it happened?

StiltmanFTW
Just get a room already...

DarkSaint85
Did he write it in the story when it happened?

Is it unique to the story?

When Superman first appeared, he could only leap over tall buildings. Later on, his powers were expanded and detailed upon.

Wolverine originally did not have the claws as part of his anatomy.

Flash could just run really fast. Later, the Speed Force was invented and expanded upon.

Shall we ignore the Speed force in vs forums? X-genes? Superman and flying?

I'm not sure what your point is. The creator of the 'Herc' unit, Pak, has written that it is mystical in nature. AFTER the original story. Moreover, he never wrote that it was a strength unit - he writes the general as asking if Herc is as strong as the Hulk.

After all, we already have physical energy units. Why would a scientist coin more - and moreover, relate them to a magical character (are there no other strongmen in the Marvel U??)

Edit: we take the latest definition, or standard, as per the forum rules.

If tomorrow, Pak writes that a Herc is a physical unit, then all is forgiven and I will back down and apologise. But as it stands, right now, in 2016, it is a mystical unit.

Rao Kal El
Carver fails hard

StiltmanFTW
Carver hard

He's like a rock whenever he's chatting with DS.

carver9
Is it unique to the story?

When Superman first appeared, he could only leap over tall buildings. Later on, his powers were expanded and detailed upon.

Wolverine originally did not have the claws as part of his anatomy.

Flash could just run really fast. Later, the Speed Force was invented and expanded upon.

Shall we ignore the Speed force in vs forums? X-genes? Superman and flying?

I'm not sure what your point is. The creator of the 'Herc' unit, Pak, has written that it is mystical in nature. AFTER the original story. Moreover, he never wrote that it was a strength unit - he writes the general as asking if Herc is as strong as the Hulk.

After all, we already have physical energy units. Why would a scientist coin more - and moreover, relate them to a magical character (are there no other strongmen in the Marvel U??)

Edit: we take the latest definition, or standard, as per the forum rules.

If tomorrow, Pak writes that a Herc is a physical unit, then all is forgiven and I will back down and apologise. But as it stands, right now, in 2016, it is a mystical unit.

Amazing strength showing for Hulk.

DarkSaint85
Amazing strength showing for Hulk.

Concession accepted thumb up

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>