Question

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

General Kaliero
Do the stories here HAVE to be Star Wars related? Cuz I've got a story, but It's based on the Legend of Zelda...

Phoenix
I doubt its Star wars based... I was gonna post some Harry Potter stuff...

yerssot
"Fan Fiction
Post and read fan fiction stories."

I fail to see why it should be SW only....

Ushgarak
Please, feel free to post anything. Whilst it is easy to see why someone may think that it is SW only (because previous fanfic done here has all been in the Star Wars sections) but anywhere that is SW only these days will be specified as such.

General Kaliero
Kewl. Alright I'll start mine later today.

Captain REX
I'll continue posting stuff from my Dark Jedi story. Also, I've renewed a concept story that I was writing.

Yerss, you might remember that.

Julie
Wow......there's certainly lots to write about

Captain REX
Yes, I know.

BB is the first one to post something other than Star Wars though. Originally it was my idea, but I dropped it because I didn't know what to do with it. Plus, I was writing about a kid going off to war against an evil king armed with an iron tomahawk and to find his brother. His is much different...

yerssot
ya, vaguely remember something about Dark Jedi's...

Ushgarak
Hmmmm... this is meant to be a fan fiction area, rather than a forum for general literature. It should be fiction based upon an existing franchise.

Captain REX
Oh yeah, I didn't think of it that way...

Maybe we should change the name to General Literature then. big grin

GordonSkywalker
What about stuff related to other series besides those already mentioned here?

Ushgarak
So long as it is fan fiction it is fine...

Ok, do you guys want to lobby Raz about making this a general literature area? He'll do whatever the most people want, probably.

yerssot
I take only english stories are accepted?

Ushgarak
I cannot think why that should HAVE to be so, so long as you do not mind the smaller audience.

Captain REX
Well, where's that Zelda story, GK?

I'll go bug him, or at least send BB to.

dublecee
hi

hotsauce6548
why did u bum this? its only gonna annoy people u no...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.