Harry Reid says hell no Warren as VP

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Time-Immemorial
This is huge.

http://dailycaller.com/2016/05/23/warren-for-vp-harry-reid-says-not-only-know-but-hell-no/

Robtard
Sounds like a chess move, a smart one.

But in regards to Warren, I don't think she was ever really considered, selling a woman as POTUS already has its issues, selling two women in the oval would be a nigh impossibility, at least right now.

Robtard

Time-Immemorial
Bill would never allow it, you are correct.

Warren thought she was going to VP.

That's all that matters.

Glad she got checked

Robtard
The DNC wouldn't allow it, they want a democrat in the oval.

Warren would be a good VP, I'd take her over Clinton to be President myself.

Raisen
you have no problem that she lied about being native....meaning that SHE LIED not exaggerated etc

Robtard
She's possibly 1/16th Cherokee, which is really nothing much to claim. But if lying about ancestry is the worst someone can bring up about her, meh, not really a problem in the big picture.

Time-Immemorial
Originally posted by Raisen
you have no problem that she lied about being native....meaning that SHE LIED not exaggerated etc

As usual Rob says "no biggie", prolly cause he claims he is latino, and its no biggie to lie.

Surtur
I think it's the lie that bothers me. I agree I don't think ancestry is even a big deal, but then it makes me wonder if she'll lie about something like that..what else will she lie about?

Robtard
Again, it's inconclusive if she outright lied, she could be 1/16th Native.

You should really use that "if they lied about" approach to all politicians then.

Surtur
Originally posted by Robtard
Again, it's inconclusive if she outright lied, she could be 1/16th Native.

You should really use that "if they lied about" approach to all politicians then.

But I do. How many times have I said we have no good choices in this election? Besides maybe Bernie.

Time-Immemorial

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.