Storm vs. CW Flash

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carthage
*Composite Storm with all of her film feats
*Barry has no assistance from his team

http://cdn1.themovienetwork.com/sites/themovienetwork.com/files/imagecache/630x375/x-men-apocalypse-storm-2.jpg

vs.

http://im.ziffdavisinternational.com/t/ign_in/news/t/the-flash-/the-flash-season-2-poster-revealed_brq3.640.jpg

Darth Thor
Flash.

Even if Storm is flying, pretty unlikely she'll be out of Barry's reach given he runs up skyscrapers and leaps pretty far.

relentless1
Flash easy

KingD19
Yet people far less powerful than her hand Barry his aS* all the time.

BruceSkywalker
Barry loses at first, gets a pep talk and then stomps lmao

Zack M
Flash.

wakkawakkawakka
Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
Barry loses at first, gets a pep talk and then stomps lmao

OP states that Flash doesn't get his team lol

Also is this high end Barry or jobber Barry? The latter loose to Storm handily.

Darth Thor
Well obviously Barry would lose if the stips are for him to job, but not Storm Lol

Storm can job just as badly. And she's already lost to a jobbing speedster in X3.

Barry's also dealt with weather manipulation.

Storm loses.

KingD19
Storm murdered Callisto. What are you talking about?

Darth Thor
Originally posted by KingD19
Storm murdered Callisto. What are you talking about?

Oh yes, let's do the Cap vs IM thing all over again, and just skip right to the end where Cap won LOL

Storm won Right at the end of the SECOND fight. She lost the first fight IIRC. And even the second fight she won after getting tagged and battered multiple times. She ain't taking a beating from Barry.

She wouldn't just fly and keep her distance, so she jobbed plenty in those fights as well.

Edit- Huh another "superhero" murdering and no one complaining. Whadda ya know?

wakkawakkawakka
Originally posted by Darth Thor
Well obviously Barry would lose if the stips are for him to job, but not Storm Lol

Storm can job just as badly. And she's already lost to a jobbing speedster in X3.

Barry's also dealt with weather manipulation.

Storm loses.

Considering how badly Barry can job, especially w/o his team helping him, I think its fair to at least ask for distinction between the two.

That's true but Apocalypse has established young Storm as a credible threat.

Also I'd wager Storm is better than both Weather Wizards but I'll give Barry that point.

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by wakkawakkawakka
OP states that Flash doesn't get his team lol

I know I'm just having fun

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.