Portland State Students Donate Hundreds For Hamas to Blow Up Israeli Hospitals, Cafes

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Time-Immemorial
http://m.townhall.com/tipsheet/katiepavlich/2016/05/23/filmmaker-raises-hundreds-of-dollars-for-hamas-to-blow-up-hospitals-cafes-etc-n2167500

The story is hilarious.

Students are stupid and ignorant.

This guy says "we are going to attack soft targets. And Alined with terrorism."

however people were donating.

After they donated, he told them what happened and have the money back.

Students were embarrassed.

Time-Immemorial
This is a great example of our future. Brainless zombie drones on autopilot. Going to then graduate and run the country.

jaden101
"the poor man's f-16"

😂 😂 😂

How does anybody even think that would be genuine? Absolute idiots.

Surtur
They are stupid but..shouldn't these students be expelled from school? They knowingly donated money to terrorists. Okay it was fake, but they didn't know that. If I hire a hitman to kill someone and I pay him and then it turns out he was a fake hitman and was an undercover cop I'm pretty sure I'd still be going to jail.

I hope this is just some kind of hoax. I know college kids these days are dumb as shit, but I don't want to believe this is true.

Also this of course happened in Oregon. Which has very quickly become the Florida of the west.

Time-Immemorial
These are the future of our society, brain dead, islamic loving terrorists. These kids should be expelled.

Time-Immemorial
Unreal, its amazing how people dress like degenerates at school.

ZJo7Hi3rrSY

Time-Immemorial
Did some more research on this.

One of the students flat out says his professor has been teaching him this stuff and he supports it.

So should the teacher be tried and convicted as an enemy of the state?

Surtur
People still wanna say the shit going down on these campuses isn't a big deal?

Time-Immemorial
What if this guy was asking people to give money to kill Muslims and students and soft targets.

I bet we would have every SJW and liberal in here screaming to high heaven about how the teachers should be fired and the students expelled and jailed.

Surtur
But seriously though how have no charges been filed against anyone? How have these students and teachers not been expelled and fired? Why is Oregon so god damn shitty and backwards?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.