Toxic Behavior

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Raisen
Ok. who is doing this. if i'm considered one of them then i'd like a private message because i really don't see it. just want to know. what is considered toxic by these standards anyway?

Flyattractor
Well this is a mainly Political Forum now so....

MS Warehouse
I'm pretty sure it's 100% TI and XYZ. Nobody else here is even attempting to participate in threads they create, other than for humor. Queue the dumb troll comments..

jaden101
The butthurt is strong.

Slay
Originally posted by Raisen
Ok. who is doing this. if i'm considered one of them then i'd like a private message because i really don't see it. just want to know. what is considered toxic by these standards anyway?
... DDM, is that you?

Surtur
It said they are getting reports from people over it, but why are people reporting stuff? Why can't they handle certain things? The truly toxic people like Star end up banned. I've never once clicked the report button, and I don't ever intend to.

Badabing
Originally posted by Raisen
Ok. who is doing this. if i'm considered one of them then i'd like a private message because i really don't see it. just want to know. what is considered toxic by these standards anyway? I'm about to rename you Raisen Banned!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.