Luke Skywalker & Sarasu Taalon vs Eternal Family

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sinious
These people team up against threats from the future/past:

Luke & Taalon

vs

Valkorion, Arcann, Vaylin, HoTlander, Senya, Thexan

All characters in their prime incarnations.

Starting distance is 15 meters.

All Out.

Emperordmb
Put Luke on Valkorion and Taalon can take everyone else. Team one wins.

MythLord
Either of team 1 solo smile

carthage
Team 1 for sure

Sinious
Bonus Round: Force Only

The Ellimist
Team 1 still wins.

Sinious
reasons?

Sinious
bump

MythLord
Originally posted by MythLord
Either of team 1 solo smile

Sinious
damn, I assumed that either Legend or Bartlander would make a case for the Family, maybe even Freshest might side with them.

JKBart
Valkorion is superior to Luke in every account as far as the Force goes; one can argue though that because of them being somewhere in the same league, Luke can resist him enough for the lightsaber to count, and fighting against the lightsaber with the Force is simply ten times more taxing, especially with Luke's speed.

But still, Valk vs. Luke is at worst evenly matched, whereas Arcann, Vaylin, Senya and HoT pretty much stomp Taalon instantly.
- Arcann alone is a notch beneath Yoda as far as Force power goes. Superior to HoT as a combatant, which makes him at least Caedus-level threat in combat.
- HoT just by Act 2 is already above Vader, as Outlander he should be pretty much Plagueis-level as a fighter overall, which suits well, given Arcann is Caedus-level (I give Caedus the edge as a combatant). Hard to judge in terms of the Force other than beneath Malgus (who is above Yoda) and roughly above Thanaton (Starkiller tier).
- Vailyn is Arcann level in the Force, hard to say about combat.
- Senya is Vader level as a combatant, hard to say about Force.
- Thexan should have higher potential than Arcann, but Arcann had many years more to develop. Given Arcann's placement I would put Thexan on that early level somewhere around Plo Koon/Kira Carsen.

How the hell isn't Taalon getting stomped against 5 at once on this calliber lmao? He has one Yoda-level, one Plagueis-level and two Vader-levels on his head.

The Ellimist
True. I don't see how team 1 have the hype in encyclopedic mediums to win this.

NewGuy01
Again, not sure how Sarasu Taalon fares. If he survived longer under Abeloth's tutelage, things might have been different, but when we saw him the Pool's power was a double edged sword.

Sure, it made him even more raw-powerful than Luke Skywalker by a couple orders of magnitude, but he was starved and ailed by crippling pain.

The Ellimist
Crippling pain or no, with that power disparity he crushes everyone else with TK alone, and then Luke blitzes Valkorion.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.