Pre Viszla vs Ezio Auditore

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Total Warrior
1) H2H combat only
2) Both get a sword

Obviously Viszla can't use his jetpack, let's also assume both fighters aren't wearing their armours.

Who the f*ck wins?

ILS
Vizsla certainly has better feats, better training and comes from a far, far, far more advanced universe. He should win handily. Though Ezio would probably be pretty badass if he was written into the SW universe too.

Kurk
Hand-2-Hand: Vizsla probably has better training, but Ezio has a better build whereas Vizsla is more lean. Are we assuming this is as of Assassins Creed 2/Brotherhood when they're both about the same age?
I'm leaning Ezio

Sword: Vizsla is out of his element as a traditional sword handles much differently than a weightless dark saber.

Total Warrior
Originally posted by Kurk
Hand-2-Hand: Vizsla probably has better training, but Ezio has a better build whereas Vizsla is more lean. Are we assuming this is as of Assassins Creed 2/Brotherhood when they're both about the same age?
I'm leaning Ezio

Sword: Vizsla is out of his element as a traditional sword handles much differently than a weightless dark saber. This is peak Ezio, so yeah Brotherhood should be his peak. And let's assume Vislza doesn't have any weight issue with a traditional sword. I want to know who's the most skilled out of the 2.

Kurk
Originally posted by Total Warrior
This is peak Ezio, so yeah Brotherhood should be his peak. And let's assume Vislza doesn't have any weight issue with a traditional sword. I want to know who's the most skilled out of the 2.
Ezio is great at countering the attacks of guards, but I've never seen him do anything on Vizsla's level fighting Maul.

Probably Vizsla with sabers

Petrus
Vizsla without too much difficulty.

|King Joker|
Ezio is an infinitely sexier, better character, but Vizsla wins.

Petrus
Are you gay, bi or a girl? I'm confused with your King status.

|King Joker|
I like being mysterious smile

I'm gay

Petrus
No more mystery, then. You should've kept me on the shadows for a little longer. ninja

|King Joker|
Originally posted by Petrus
No more mystery, then. You should've kept me on the shadows for a little longer. ninja Maybe, but I think you would've found out very soon anyways smile smile

Petrus
Prubablee. So you're a gay king? Breaking the mold, aren't you?

|King Joker|
Originally posted by Petrus
Prubablee. So you're a gay king? Breaking the mold, aren't you? that's what I always strive to do yes

Petrus
Break on, my man. Break on. rolling on floor laughing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.