Silver Surfer and Reeves Superman vs. Apocalypse, Horsemen and Phoenix

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The Ellimist
Who wins?

janus77
Apoc w/ Horsemen are the weakest link here. It's between Surfer and Phoenix and, from what's been depicted, probably Surfer has the greater damage output, but I can't recall Phoenix ever being in a fight yet (other than just attacking a stationary foe), so don't know what its strengths/weaknesses are.

For the moment, I'd say Surfer solos.

The Ellimist
up

Time-Immemorial
Stupid thread against the rules

The Ellimist
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=622015

Time-Immemorial
Another joke thread, but keep going.

The Ellimist
Link to where the rules make an exception for that?

Time-Immemorial
Link to where not following the rules is ok cause someone else didn't?

The Ellimist
So you're acknowledging that all of your insults cross-apply to yourself, but to a massively greater degree given that you a) have done it more times b) should know the rules better and c) do it on purpose by your own admission?

And you also conveniently backtracked from your "joke thread" excuse. laughing out loud

Time-Immemorial
Cry's about insults and hypocrisy while commenting hypocrisy while insulting

Originally posted by The Ellimist

I know that you're trolling, but I've stalked here long enough to, quite honestly, say that you seem to be a rather mediocre intellect who probably needs some dose of realism on his rather unremarkable cognitive abilities.

Another fail from the enemaist.

The Ellimist
Wow, you literally completely ignored what I just said.

I didn't call you out for throwing insults - I called you out for throwing insults at the exclusion of making arguments. Like I'd be very worried if I were you and did not understand the concept of mutual exclusivity.

Time-Immemorial
Just accept you are a retard who makes stupid threads..

The Ellimist
Well, you obviously didn't understand the post above you. lmao

Don't worry dear, I'll be around to intellectually destroy you every chance I get. You've caught my ire.

Time-Immemorial
You will do no such thing, enema.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.