The Second Emperor's Wrath vs. Quinlan Vos

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

|King Joker|
The Emperor's Wrath (II) is in his prime. Quinlan Vos as of Dark Disciple.

Setting is Dathomir.

Syndicate
Vos.

ILS
Maul/Dooku ~ Quinlan > Bane > Emperor's Wrath.

smile

Syndicate
ILS your meme was mildy amu- Nah, I'm going to be honest. It wasn't even mildly amusing. When are you going to get tired of it?

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Wrath II in his prime solidly wins. smile

JKBart
Originally posted by ILS
Maul/Dooku ~ Quinlan > Bane > Emperor's Wrath.

smile

Totally agreed, but Wrath and other characters from TOR are fairly unique and discarded from that.

ILS
Originally posted by Syndicate
ILS your meme was mildy amu- Nah, I'm going to be honest. It wasn't even mildly amusing. When are you going to get tired of it? It's not a meme hombre. It's reality.Originally posted by JKBart
Totally agreed, but Wrath and other characters from TOR are fairly unique and discarded from that. Not even TOR, Bartu. Not even TOR.

Petrus
Originally posted by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Wrath II in his prime solidly wins. smile

Reasons, man?

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Wrath II in his prime finna capable of beating Arcann down, who's > Vos. smile

Petrus
Originally posted by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Wrath II in his prime finna capable of beating Arcann down,

Okay. Based on, man?

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Chapter 16, Kek. smile

Petrus
I thought Outlander was HoTlander.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Believed to be, but ultimately no real evidence besides trailers tbh.

Petrus
I'm guessing the trailers are not a good enough evidence for you, then?

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Nah. smile

Petrus
I understand. But I think it wouldn't be ludicrous to assume the HoT is the main character of the game and thus the protag of all expansions, especially since we always see him in the trailers.

carthage
Originally posted by ILS
Bane > Emperor's Wrath.

facepalm

ILS
Originally posted by carthage
facepalm http://static1.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11111/111114474/5225250-5541776193-52078.PNG

carthage
Which I'd buy if Bane's best feats didn't all occur while on a darkside nexus, and he actually demonstrated abilities that placed him above Exar Kun, Karness Muur, or any other ancient Sith

FreshestSlice
That statement is about the BoD anyway.

ILS
Nope, that section of the quote is standalone from the other parts of the article talking about Bane's rise to power. No added context whatsoever. smile

http://static3.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11115/111155790/5225377-3.jpg

Nephthys
What source is that btw?

MythLord
FactFile(v.3) 22.

FreshestSlice
Originally posted by ILS
Nope, that section of the quote is standalone from the other parts of the article talking about Bane's rise to power. No added context whatsoever. smile

That's because you removed the context. Your powers are nothing compared to mine.

ILS
Originally posted by FreshestSlice
That's because you removed the context. Your powers are nothing compared to mine. Nope, no context. It's a statement off by itself. If it was in the main bulk of the text talking about the BoD you might be right, but it's not.

Aurbere
I feel like ILS is lying...

ILS
Originally posted by Aurbere
I feel like ILS is lying... I posted the whole page. Here:

Emperordmb
Wrathlander>Vos>Vanilla Wrath most likely

FreshestSlice
Originally posted by ILS
Nope, no context. It's a statement off by itself. If it was in the main bulk of the text talking about the BoD you might be right, but it's not.
There's more than one page, and the info that comes before is totally relevant. Font doesn't exactly change meaning.

ILS
Originally posted by FreshestSlice
There's more than one page, and the info that comes before is totally relevant. Font doesn't exactly change meaning. According to you. According to the Fact File this particular piece of info needed to be separated by font, positioning and was left devoid of any context. Maybe it was trying to tell us something without confusing us.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.