The Ultra-Humanite (Classic) Vs Hank Pym

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Zack M
Prep war.

http://i63.tinypic.com/eis61l.jpg

vs

http://i66.tinypic.com/29zwzgz.jpg

Horrificus
UH should win, unless Pym pokes his gooey exposed brain.

beatboks
With prep

Ultra has
Acquired power artifacts like powerstone, hammer of Thor and nearly helmet of fate

Created metahuman underlings ( Deathbolt, Cyclotron, Amazingman, Fairy tales fenton)

Brought heroes from 40 years into the future to his time, mind controlled them to do his bidding and fight their parents

Orchestrated events to erase the heroes of earth from existence

turned the JSA evil and turned them against their children (Infinity Inc) so that no matter who wins the winner will want to die after they realize they've killed their parent/child.

There's more but this is what jumps to mind.

On the other hand the only big one I can think of for Pym is using science to counter Loki's magic.

I'll wait till the Pym supporters weigh in

Zack M
Originally posted by beatboks
With prep

Ultra has
Acquired power artifacts like powerstone, hammer of Thor and nearly helmet of fate

Created metahuman underlings ( Deathbolt, Cyclotron, Amazingman, Fairy tales fenton)

Brought heroes from 40 years into the future to his time, mind controlled them to do his bidding and fight their parents

Orchestrated events to erase the heroes of earth from existence

turned the JSA evil and turned them against their children (Infinity Inc) so that no matter who wins the winner will want to die after they realize they've killed their parent/child.

There's more but this is what jumps to mind.

On the other hand the only big one I can think of for Pym is using science to counter Loki's magic.

I'll wait till the Pym supporters weigh in

What about inventions. Has UH created anything worth mentioning?

beatboks
Originally posted by Zack M
What about inventions. Has UH created anything worth mentioning?

Inventions
Time Machine
Teleporters
Device to control active Volcanoes
Force Fields
Robots (though no longer canon since he built them to fight pre coie e2 Superman)
Drilling machine like that of "journey to the center of the earth"
Perfected "Terry Curtis' dirty nuclear fusion (in 1942)

^ most of this was in the 40's

dimensional wave device.
Dimensional transporter

^70's

medical break thru's

Developed brain transplants (decades b4 the first successfully transplanted anything)
perfected genetic enhancement (augmented the white ape bodies he uses to be Class 100++ and high level blunt durability)
Successfully genetically altered humans to be meta humans (Deathbolt - Electricity, Amazingman - self Molecular alteration, Cyclotron - Nuclear fission powers)

Horrificus
Originally posted by beatboks
Inventions
Time Machine
Teleporters
Device to control active Volcanoes
Force Fields
Robots (though no longer canon since he built them to fight pre coie e2 Superman)
Drilling machine like that of "journey to the center of the earth"
Perfected "Terry Curtis' dirty nuclear fusion (in 1942)

^ most of this was in the 40's

dimensional wave device.
Dimensional transporter

^70's

medical break thru's

Developed brain transplants (decades b4 the first successfully transplanted anything)
perfected genetic enhancement (augmented the white ape bodies he uses to be Class 100++ and high level blunt durability)
Successfully genetically altered humans to be meta humans (Deathbolt - Electricity, Amazingman - self Molecular alteration, Cyclotron - Nuclear fission powers)

Dont forget "The Brain Hat".

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.