vader gauntlet!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

leonidas
not a growing gauntlet. vader recovers fully after each battle. consider this to be vader at his best, wanting to kill each and using his full power to do so. where does he stop?

1. blade
2. cage
3. iron fist
4. gorgon (unmasked)
5. carnage
6. mandarin
7. superskrull
8. blastaar
9. green lantern (john)
10. wonder woman
11. hulk
12. bill

does he sweep anyone? does he take any from the higher characters on the list?

deathslash
Cool fight. It's not often that I see someone try to match a star wars character up against marvel characters. I see him making it to carnage before he loses. That said, cage, danny, and gorging should all be able to give him a run for his money (with Luke being the most easily defeated of them).

carthage
I don't think he has anyway to bring down Carnage, and Carnage lacks anyway to bring him down as Im sure he'll constantly regenerate after being imploded by Vader's TK. He could win via TP but that's not his normal go-to method.

Isn't Mandarin in a Sorcerer? Assuming he is Canon Vader really had no response to magic IMO. I have no idea who Skrull is

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by carthage
Isn't Mandarin in a Sorcerer?

He's not.

The rings are just highly advanced tech.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by carthage
I have no idea who Skrull is

He has the combined powers of Fantastic Four.

Galan007
Current Vader gets to 5... Maybe 6.

If we also include Legends feats, he *might* get to 7.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.