Amped! Mace Windu vs. Vitiate

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The Ellimist
Windu is amped as he was against Sidious

JKBart
aurbere and xtasy are the most attention-whore fuggots i've seen in my life

Aurbere
Nyriss has better lightning feats than Sidious, and Vitiate's lightning is "infinitely" more powerful than her own. Mace had immense difficulty with Sidious, so how is he going to handle someone infinitely more powerful? Vitiate stomps.

JKBart
Bane

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Which incarnation is this god damn it

JKBart
Originally posted by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Which incarnation is this god damn it

no

EmperorSidious2
Vitiate

JKBart
Originally posted by EmperorSidious2
Vitiate

who wins?

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
I'd take Vitiate if it's SWTOR or after.

EmperorSidious2
Originally posted by JKBart
who wins?

Vitiate

The Ellimist
Darth Sidious couldn't overwhelm Windu at point blank range, and Amped Windu moves at Sidious speeds.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
1. Sidious prolly wasn't going all out, as was implied by Lucas later on.

2. Speed and reactions are generally indicative of one's strength in the force.

JKBart
no

The Ellimist
Originally posted by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
1. Sidious prolly wasn't going all out, as was implied by Lucas later on.

He was obviously being melodramatic to Anakin - but this doesn't mean his face wasn't actually fried up by Windu's superconducting loop.

Sure, to an extent, but Vitiate has almost no actual experience or training with respect to his reflexes or battlefield awareness.

Plus amped! Windu is more powerful than Vitiate. thumb up

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
1. And? All Sidious experiencing Paine/Agony/Despiur shows is that he was at least trying.

2. Vitiate's gotten into enough relevant scraps before as far as one on one is concerned. The Hero 3 times, the strike team on his space station, Revan, etc. it's not like this is a situation where he needs enormous battlefield awareness; this is a single duel in a completely unspecified terrain. And nah, Amped Windu isn't as powerful as SWTOR!Vitiate.

The Ellimist
Windu was specifically matching Sidious in speed by amping off of his strength in the Force, and you just made the connection between said speed and Force power.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.