Thor versus Abeloth

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

S_W_LeGenD
Discuss the outcome.

SunRazer
Thor has an inconsistent history of TP resistance, so under some writers, I'd imagine it'd be possible for Abeloth to Mind Control him. On a more general and holistic basis, though, Abeloth can't hurt Thor much, whereas a single Mjolnir strike would pretty much annihilate her. And he can attack/bind spirits.

MythLord
Wait: Avatar of Abeloth or full power Abeloth?
Because if it's the latter, Thor ain't winning.

S_W_LeGenD
Option 1: Consider Abeloth in avatar form. But she have a supply of 5 in total. If she looses one avatar, she can get another from her supply.

Option 2: Should Abeloth loose all avatars, then she is permitted to continue the confrontation in disembodied form.

MythLord
So it's avatar Abeloth, then spirit Abeloth? Which avatar? The one that Boba/Saba can beat/fight or the one that gave Luke with substantial aid hell?

SunRazer
Regardless of what it is, Abeloth's only chance is via Mind Control.

MythLord
Nah. Prime Abby at full power should be more than capable enough of beating Thor.

SunRazer
Originally posted by MythLord
Nah. Prime Abby at full power should be more than capable enough of beating Thor.

Through...?

I mean, if we're assuming Thor isn't jobbing, he can just hurl Mjolnir (which can travel at FTL speeds, so Abeloth has to predict Thor's motions) and one-shot her.

MythLord
Honestly, prime Abby should be reaching FTL speeds.
And who did Thor ever one shot that's in the same league as prime Abby?

SunRazer
She's faster than Luke, but Luke's reaction speed isn't the same as his movement speed. You also didn't answer my question pertaining to how Abeloth can win other than Mind Control.

He's one-shotted an amped Thing who stomped Rulk, and hurt Galactus (not at full power, obviously).

He's summoned the "winds of a 1000 worlds", unleashed lightning so powerful that its thunder could be heard worlds away, he's unleashed incredibly powerful lightning attacks whose residual energies KO'd the Hulk, and I believe there's been a point where he had the upper hand against Mephisto in his own realm.

Thor can also win by creating a portal to the Sun or to another galaxy and throwing Abeloth in. Also, his physical strikes can absolutely rip her body apart. Her spirit will follow suit.

MythLord
Originally posted by SunRazer
She's faster than Luke, but Luke's reaction speed isn't the same as his movement speed. You also didn't answer my question pertaining to how Abeloth can win other than Mind Control.

He's one-shotted an amped Thing who stomped Rulk, and hurt Galactus (not at full power, obviously).

He's summoned the "winds of a 1000 worlds", unleashed lightning so powerful that its thunder could be heard worlds away, he's unleashed incredibly powerful lightning attacks whose residual energies KO'd the Hulk, and I believe there's been a point where he had the upper hand against Mephisto in his own realm.

Thor can also win by creating a portal to the Sun or to another galaxy and throwing Abeloth in. Also, his physical strikes can absolutely rip her body apart. Her spirit will follow suit.

http://new1.fjcdn.com/comments/Here+you+go+_df56c6c682513c4dc47668eaa9524881.jpg

...Abeloth is universal.

But, no seriously, I'll respond after I get back from school.

NemeBro
http://i63.photobucket.com/albums/h127/Manmademan/ThorGB25_zpse09c2a59.png

That bit about shattering worlds around them? That's not hyperbole.

http://i63.photobucket.com/albums/h127/Manmademan/ThorGB26_zps7d4d1de9.png

He has to fly to the planet and seal the fissures in the world with his godly powers.

Thor's a pretty strong and fast guy.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Originally posted by SunRazer
Thor has an inconsistent history of TP resistance, so under some writers, I'd imagine it'd be possible for Abeloth to Mind Control him. On a more general and holistic basis, though, Abeloth can't hurt Thor much, whereas a single Mjolnir strike would pretty much annihilate her. And he can attack/bind spirits.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.