Kizaru vs Goku (Saiyan saga)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

cdtm
Who wins?

Dark-Kenshin
Goku exhausts himself trying to kill Kizaru while Kizaru takes a nap. Upon waking up, Kizaru quickly dispatches the worn out Saiyan.

carver9
Who do you think wins CDTM?

cdtm
Originally posted by carver9
Who do you think wins CDTM?

If I knew, I'd be making a spite thread. wink

Goku's genkai dama has a pretty good track record against "unkillable beings"..

NewGuy01
No, having an opinion doesn't make a thread spite.

NemeBro
The very best Kizaru could hope for is a stalemate, because in terms of actual power output Saiyan Saga Goku is considerably superior to Kizaru.

cdtm
Originally posted by NemeBro
The very best Kizaru could hope for is a stalemate, because in terms of actual power output Saiyan Saga Goku is considerably superior to Kizaru.

Could he control energy?

Like Goku's Kamehameha?

I know Logia's are intangible, but they also have a pretty common weakness. Wondering if Goku could exploit sea water (Assuming this counts as common knowledge).

Dark-Kenshin
Scientifically, light's natural counter is immense gravity. Black holes suck up light rather easily. Someone like blackbeard should be able to deal with Kizaru just fine without resorting to Haki.

Tondemonai
Lmao Goku stomps with ease.

psycho gundam
Originally posted by NemeBro
The very best Kizaru could hope for is a stalemate, because in terms of actual power output Saiyan Saga Goku is considerably superior to Kizaru. Goku can't touch or match Kizaru's speed at all. Power difference isn't that vast if you believe Goku is more powerful and that's just with what Kizaru has shown so far. either way, Goku loses imo.

carver9
Originally posted by Tondemonai
Lmao Goku stomps with ease.

cdtm
Psycho Gundam's anylasis, or the detailed argument Carver was quoting. Hmm, which is the better made argument........? evil face

Tondemonai
I don't disagree that Kizaru is faster thank Goku, but there's nothing that he can dish out that will hurt Goku, who can put out double the punishment.

psycho gundam
He moves at light speed and is just as immaterial as light is, unless Goku inexplicably learns how to use kenbunshoku haki mid fight....

Kizaru will win over time even if he's 1/10 as powerful as Goku is. Goku can get kicked in the side of the head by Kizaru at C so many times before he passes out

It's just a bad match up

NemeBro
Originally posted by psycho gundam
Goku can't touch or match Kizaru's speed at all.

Kizaru can not react or act at the speed of light. In terms of reaction-time and speed that isn't essentially just teleportation Goku is faster (though probably not by a significant amount), judging by the speed with which Piccolo's Masenko reached the moon. I can't think of a single character in DB who fired blasts that couldn't be dodged by people at or above their level.

Sure, he can launch attacks and travel at the speed of light, but he has to mentally and physically set it in motion before he can do so. It isn't natural speed. See what I'm saying?

Lol? Goku in the Saiyan saga has more power than every OP character combined.

A considerably weaker Piccolo destroyed the moon in a single blast with an explosion that dwarfed the moon. It is not an exaggeration to say that Goku as of the Saiyan saga is verging on planet busting, if not there already.

Kizaru's intangibility is just about the only thing he has going for him in this fight.

Kizaru's best attack would literally be the equivalent of shining a laser pointer on Goku. The difference in their power is too great.

psycho gundam
You're massively exaggerating Goku's power. Planet busting? WOW The Arlia filler where Vegeta did that is non-canon btw

Even if Goku is somehow faster on the quick draw than Kizaru the latter still has observation Haki to either move and/or become intangible and Goku without observation Haki or armament Haki has to contend with Kizaru's raw speed advantage without any answer for it, not to mention the sheer brightness he's always giving off almost like a lesser version of solar flare but constant. Solar flare was used against Goku in DB and without sunglasses he would have been blind, solar flare being unchanged in strength since DB all the way up to Cell saga without any less effect. Super Saiyans are susceptible to it

Goku can't fight this guy

KingD19
Also we see guys like Kizaru and even lower(Luffy, Zoro, etc..) all have insane strength, which is then further boosted by Armament Haki. He's more than strong enough to physically hurt Saiyan saga Goku based on what we saw during that arc. And the sheer destructive/explosive power of his light attacks would hurt Goku as well.

And what makes it worse is that he can spam them literally all day. Considering Sakazuki(Magma) and Aokiji(Ice) fought for 3 days and permanently altered an island into permanent lava and ice. They only stopped I assume when Aokiji lost his leg.

And the worst of it all is that Goku literally can't hurt him. Without Haki of his own, he can't even touch him unless he says it's okay.

draxx_tOfU
^ They fought for 10 days iirc.

Tondemonai
You're massively exaggerating Goku's power. Planet busting? WOW The Arlia filler where Vegeta did that is non-canon btw

Lmao! You realize Vegita's Galic Gun would' ex destroyed the Earth had Goku's Kamehameha not been stronger and canceled it out, right?

psycho gundam
Utter nonsense

A geometrically more powerful Vegata used it on a grounded 2nd form Frieza and Namek was fine, and to make your point worse post-17 absorption Cell used it on a likewise grounded SSJ Vegeta (who didn't bother to block) and Earth was fine.

Cell is like 100X stronger than that Vegeta who claimed he would destroy Earth in a DUB

NemeBro

I'm not. Goku can casually out-perform the entire OP cast put together with a single attack.

A much weaker Piccolo did this when he destroyed the moon. Yet you doubt Goku can?

Kizaru has never demonstrated the ability to use Observation Haki. The very notion that he has it is an assumption.

I mean, that's all nice and all, but the fact of the matter is that Kizaru doesn't have a single attack that can hurt Goku.

Answer this question: does any character in One Piece have an attack that has anywhere near the power to destroy the moon? Because a weaker Piccolo did that and even after becoming stronger could just barely hurt Nappa. Who was easily beaten by Goku.

Kizaru's logia intangibility might make it so that Goku can't hurt him, but Kizaru doesn't have any esoteric means of attacking his enemies. He's a straightforward shoot and blast guy. It's a shame that his attacks can do nothing to even begin to hurt Goku.

Tondemonai
Utter nonsense

A geometrically more powerful Vegata used it on a grounded 2nd form Frieza and Namek was fine, and to make your point worse post-17 absorption Cell used it on a likewise grounded SSJ Vegeta (who didn't bother to block) and Earth was fine.

Cell is like 100X stronger than that Vegeta who claimed he would destroy Earth in a DUB

Ever heard the theory that the people in DBZ absorb some of the impact of Ki attacks, and as such the resulting explosive damage is significantly less than otherwise?

dvampire
kizaru can just make a sword and blind him then teleport and stab him with his laser beam sword. Goku can not predict where kizaru will come from since he has no ki or he has it but just a little.

carver9
Ever heard the theory that the people in DBZ absorb some of the impact of Ki attacks, and as such the resulting explosive damage is significantly less than otherwise?

Or Psycho need to stop replying on collateral damage. I can ruin his day if he thinks collateral damage mean anything.

Damborgson
@Psycho What are you trying to say? That they can't destroy planets?

dvampire
Does it make a difference if he can't breath in space or detect which side the blade will be coming from?

carver9
How sharp is the blade?

KingD19
It's a sword made of compressed energy. So it's basically a lightsaber on super steroids. It should be comparable to the Destructo Disc, but in sword form.

Tondemonai
It doesn't seem anywhere near that sharp given that a regular sword was able to connect with it.

dvampire
That just means it can cut through goku because goku needed to put kid in a specific area of his body in order for the blade to not cut him( in referring to trunks testing his strength). And ssj2 Yohan had to hold and dodge daburas sword because he feared being cut. Plus I think kizaru is way stronger then any form of goku in dbz. So he'll win with just physical attacks if he wants to. Since goku can touch him.

KingD19
It doesn't seem anywhere near that sharp given that a regular sword was able to connect with it.

You talking about when he fought "Dark King" Rayleigh? The at one time 2nd most powerful man in One Piece lore? And currently still strong enough to casually fight one of the top Admirals to a standstill despite being an old man? That wasn't a regular sword, and it was imbued with Haki.

dvampire
It was just a regular sword. Raleigh never demonstrated or shown that he was using haki. But I still think it would cut through goku. Since he can cut through diamond in referring to jozu and mihawk being around the same strength level.

KingD19
Rayleigh was already using Haki to make sure Kizaru couldn't phase through his attacks. Even if he didn't use it on his sword, there's clearly something special about the seemingly "normal" weapons used by powerful characters. Like Whitebeards Bisento, or Rayleigh's sword, or Shank's cutlass. Because it was shown very early in the series that regular weapons, even numbered swords can get broken if they're not high enough.

dvampire
And you are right. But where are you getting at? Because you seem fair right now. I still think it doesn't matter, because a regular sword kill freeze, of course it took the strength of ssj trunks to cut through him. So kizaru will cut through goku with little effort. Its not because of ki.

NemeBro
Originally posted by KingD19
It's a sword made of compressed energy. So it's basically a lightsaber on super steroids. It should be comparable to the Destructo Disc, but in sword form. No. thumb down

dvampire
Does it make a difference? Because I think it does. A person with a higher power level will never be cut by the destruct disc( depend how high it is) but kizaru does use ki so he'll cut through goku with ease.

dvampire
He's a devil fruit user so he can cut through goku. Some ones keep changing my post, I don't want all getting the wrong idea. You know like shot.

Tondemonai
Originally posted by dvampire
Plus I think kizaru is way stronger then any form of goku in dbz.

I'm sorry, what? hysterical hysterical hysterical hysterical hysterical hysterical hysterical hysterical hysterical hysterical

Name one thing that puts him above even Namek Goku?

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Remember Tond: Only Superman destroying planets is impressive.

Tondemonai
How comparable to you feel the Grand Priest is to IG Thanos?

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Grand Priest gets shit on, tbh.

dvampire
kizaru shoots multiple laser beams at goku to finish yum off or he just cut him death. Go back to your priest.

carver9
Originally posted by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Grand Priest gets shit on, tbh.

This.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Zeno, on the other hand...

It's hard to say. I almost feel that the DB Multiverse is too small for Zeno. He can erase the whole thing instantly. Universal Gods/Beings are insignificant ants that are scared shitless of him. IG thanos definitely has the benefit of more exposure/feats, but then again, it's not like we even know if Zeno's power has a limit.

dvampire
Kizaru just kills him with last beams or end it fast with a cut. Support priest then, they don't care anyways. Its just jealousy. Get it?

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
I literally couldn't comprehend what you said in that sentence. Repeat with better grammar, if you would be so kind. smile

dvampire
Kizaru wins with laser beam or by cutting him to death. You understand right?

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
him as in Goku, or him as in the Grand Priest? Or both?

dvampire
Kizaru wins by a laser beam or by a quick slash. Do you understand?

Tondemonai
Kizaru wins by a laser beam or by a quick slash. Do you understand?

Who does what to who? We don't understand. Kizaru shoots stuff at Goku? I mean either way it literally does jack shit to both, at least as of Namek for Goku.

Tondemonai
Carver, Skillz, what did you think of yesterday's episode?

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
I think it's great that there's another goal, (Dai-Shinkan,) for Goku to reach.

Another character to compare to Marvel and DC powerhouses, as well. smile

dvampire
Like having a second life after kizaru laser beams him to death or cut to death. Simple win for kizaru.😄

cdtm
Originally posted by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
I think it's great that there's another goal, (Dai-Shinkan,) for Goku to reach.

Another character to compare to Marvel and DC powerhouses, as well. smile

Personally, I hope Goku never even surpasses Beerus. Ever.

The shows become all about Beerus lording it over Goku and Vegeta. It's one of the few things that works about the series, they should let it be.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Originally posted by cdtm
Personally, I hope Goku never even surpasses Beerus. Ever.

The shows become all about Beerus lording it over Goku and Vegeta. It's one of the few things that works about the series, they should let it be.

I DO think it'd be really cool if Goku fought Beerus for the last fight of Super and lost. That said, it's inevitable that Goku's gonna EVENTUALLY surpass Beerus.

dvampire
Kizaru laser beams goku to death or cut him to death. He lacks power (goku).

Tondemonai
I hope he never surprasses him. It would really be annoying if he did. I'd be ok with it if there was some SSB2 or something. What I've been thinking about is a form beyond SSB where he's got black streaks in the blue, and the blue is a bit darker, as well as instead of the extra golden SSJ aura around it, a SSG aura added to the darker blue, with purple flamey things coming off (you should all know what I mean by the flamey bits). Either that or just a SSP (Super Saiyan Purple), where it's like a combination of SSG and SSB. In either case, I would be ok with it if Goku surpassed Beerus, preferably briefly, where it's like a thing that only happened after something big like Vegita giving his energy to Goku or if they fused and Gogeta had it.

dvampire
Kizaru just kills goku with laser beams or just cut him to death. Easy win for Kizaru. 😄

Tondemonai
Kizaru just kills goku with laser beams or just cut him to death. Easy win for Kizaru. 😄

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zab2eFzS5SI

Loooooooooooooooong before his prime.

dvampire
Goku has a mastery over ki, its different against a devil fruit user (just look at the androids? They don't use ki, its why they can't sense them.). So kizaru will laser beam him to death or cut him to death( cyborg freeze died from trunks sword, Yohan feared for his life against dabura, Goku had to cover his finger with ki against trunks onslaught, and Goku was avoiding high speed rocks thrown from freeze in there fight the video you just showed me.). And Goku can't sense a teleport with no ki. And Goku flew to dodge that blast freeze covered him in( he can't run on water since his not that fast.).

Tondemonai
You're hopeless

dvampire
But I'm right. Kizaru wins by laser beam or cutting him to death. Goku can't stop a teleport with massive strength.

carver9
But I'm right. Kizaru wins by laser beam or cutting him to death. Goku can't stop a teleport with massive strength.

What laser beam took Goku out? Also, would you give Krillin 10/10 against Superman based off this showing?

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/7/72524/3282459-superman+dr+light+combat+speed.jpg

dvampire
Kizaru kills Goku by a laser beam or cutting to death. And it'll be easy since Goku can't detect him or touch him.

SSJGGogeta
Kizaru kills Goku by a laser beam or cutting to death. And it'll be easy since Goku can't detect him or touch him.

Do you have downs syndrome?

Trunks' sword can cut through someone that tanked a planet exploding on his face, like butter, yet couldn't cut through Goku's index finger. Kizaru's sword would break on base form Goku's chest.

And why do you think any laser beam will work on him, when he tanked Gero's island busting eye beams like they were nothing, in base form?

dvampire
the explosion of what planet? They never showed freeze surviving a planet being exploded. King cold was in doubt, you know why? Because they found him the middle of space away from where planet earth was. And trunks is using physical attacks not ki. So kizaru will kill goku with his laser beams or cut him in half( and easy). He can't stop a teleported and he can't sense kizaru either.

SSJGGogeta
the explosion of what planet? They never showed freeze surviving a planet being exploded. King cold was in doubt, you know why? Because they found him the middle of space away from where planet earth was. And trunks is using physical attacks not ki. So kizaru will kill goku with his laser beams or cut him in half( and easy). He can't stop a teleported and he can't sense kizaru either.

You've clearly never even read or watched the series. Frieza was on Namek, already at deaths door when it exploded. And he survived it, harmed less by the explosion than he was by his fight with Goku.

Every character in DBZ amplifies their physical attacks with ki. Try again. thumb up

Actually, don't. Everything you post makes me wanna dig out my eyeballs with a ball-point pen. Everyone here has utterly embarrassed your unbelievable ignorance, yet you continue acting like you've been at the top of this argument, like the shit-eating simpleton that you obviously are. thumb down

carver9

You didn't answer my question troll I mean, vampire.

dvampire
ssj blue vegeta died from a planetary explosion, meaning freeze didn't survive the explosoiin but escaped the blast. It goku in any transformation will die by kizaru physically( he'll go real fast), by laser beams( that mangrove was pretty big, it did cover about four blocks of houses), or he'll cut him to death. He can't fight a teleporter.

dvampire
Originally posted by carver9
You didn't answer my question troll I mean, vampire.
Kizaru kills goku, krillin is just a cop out because you think goku would lose. Stop running and debate. How fast do you think goku movement speed is? Not that fastcwhenbup against kizaru.

Surtur
Goku can't touch or match Kizaru's speed at all. Power difference isn't that vast if you believe Goku is more powerful and that's just with what Kizaru has shown so far. either way, Goku loses imo.

You remember in Dragonball when Roshi and Krillin had a fight and all this stuff happened in the blink of an eye and then they later explained everything they did, which included not only fighting but even also coming up with strategies during the fight etc. Basically all so fast nobody in the audience knew what happened hence why it needed to be explained.

Do you have a feat for Kizaru on that level? I'm talking reaction time and all that. Oh btw Saiyan Saga Goku is hilariously more powerful than Krillin or Roshi were at the time. But anyways continue you were about to present some speed feats.

dvampire
Batman can move faster than the eye can see to an average human being. How fast was he going on snake way? Not sound speed that's for sure. How about when goku fired off a kamehameha wave at raditz and raditz begin to run? Not sound speed. Remember when goku started running towards android 20 at full speed? Not sound speed. Remember when Dr hero was running towards his lab? Not sound speed. Kizaru is faster than goku since his on par with gear 2nd fluffy who escaped the speed of an explosion at ground zero on foot. Can goku duplicate that? No.

SSJGGogeta
Batman can move faster than the eye can see to an average human being. How fast was he going on snake way? Not sound speed that's for sure. How about when goku fired off a kamehameha wave at raditz and raditz begin to run? Not sound speed. Remember when goku started running towards android 20 at full speed? Not sound speed. Remember when Dr hero was running towards his lab? Not sound speed. Kizaru is faster than goku since his on par with gear 2nd fluffy who escaped the speed of an explosion at ground zero on foot. Can goku duplicate that? No.

Right, Raditz wasn't faster than sound.

https://youtu.be/EnQs5TsTT3o

He was faster than light. thumb up

dvampire
Originally posted by SSJGGogeta
Right, Raditz wasn't faster than sound.

https://youtu.be/EnQs5TsTT3o

He was faster than light. thumb up
That's a bad dub and you know it. What happen to using the mania? It doesn't say it there. And we know his much slower, his still in close proximity of goku and piccolo. That's not even sound speed.

dvampire
Oh and kizaru takes this match quickly by teleporting then cutting goku in half or king him.

Surtur

Lol what..is this satire?

dvampire
What is satire? You're escape of real facts being thotwn at you that goku would lose. How can he touch kizaru? How can he keep up with kizaru? And how can he survive one hit from a guy that goes toe to toe with garp? This fight won't end well for goku.😄thats your satire oops I mean attire.

Surtur
What is satire? You're escape of real facts being thotwn at you that goku would lose. How can he touch kizaru? How can he keep up with kizaru? And how can he survive one hit from a guy that goes toe to toe with garp? This fight won't end well for goku.😄thats your satire oops I mean attire.

Dude I just tell you about a feat of two people fighting and performing all kinds of shit in the blink of an eye and your first line is something about Batman moving faster than the eye can see. How is that not silly? Batman at his best doesn't come anywhere close to the speed feat I mentioned. So I take it you haven't seen it and perhaps I didn't explain it very well? I dunno, I'm hoping you have no legit clue on the feat I'm talking about because if you did then bringing up Batman makes even less sense.

Also notice I never said who would win or lose, I just posted a speed feat for someone Goku is hilariously more powerful than. I asked for one on a similar level and you couldn't list any all you did was talk about Batman and snakes way and all this stuff.

I mean hell when Batman does the kind of stuff you are talking about he doesn't completely go invisible. He might be moving too quickly to really get a beat on him, but it's not like nobody knows what he is doing or that he is even moving.

I also agree with some of the things you say. For instance I don't believe Raditz is lightspeed. But you ask about the speed of sound..okay, so we can do some math:

So you mention Snakeway. We know Snakeway is 1 million kilometers which is roughly a little over half a million miles. So let us just use the figure of 600,000 miles. Goku, when he was leaving his training with King Kai, only had 48 hours to cover that distance. He more or less makes it in time. How in gods name did he do that without traveling at a travel speed well beyond sound? Speed of sound is what..like 700 mph? So hmm divide 600k by 700 and I get over 857. Did it take Goku 857 hours to return home? Which is around 35 days.

You say how can Goku keep up..is this a race or a fight? Please list me the reflex feats you feel compare to the feat I mentioned.

dvampire
Kizaru will speed biltzs goku slow ass. How fast can he react to a guy who fights a guy who escaped an explosion from ground zero by running? Goku and cell when they were fighting weren't close to being that fast, they was just faster than the other z fighters. How fast do you think Yohan was going when he tried to save trunks from cells ki blast( its not sound speed)?

dvampire
and goku wasn't running on snake way, he was gliding and jumping.

carver9
Kizaru will speed biltzs goku slow ass. How fast can he react to a guy who fights a guy who escaped an explosion from ground zero by running? Goku and cell when they were fighting weren't close to being that fast, they was just faster than the other z fighters. How fast do you think Yohan was going when he tried to save trunks from cells ki blast( its not sound speed)?

Lol...Goku escaped FrieZa explosion at ground 0 during the Frieza saga. In the heart of the alexplosiom and outpaced it. Stop trolling.

dvampire
He flew not ran, which means he has inferior movement speed. Luffy out ran the explosion. So which is greater? Its not goku. Kizaru speed biltzs goku slow ass. How is goku to stop a teleporter? He can't.

Tondemonai
You're hopeless

dvampire
Learn to except defeat. Kizaru is the superior combatant. He can't get hit.😄

Tondemonai
I can't tell whether your ignorance is more amusing or just sad. Either way, doesn't change that all your claims of a Goku being unable to keep up or get hurt by Borsalino's attacks will do anything are baseless thumb up

carver9
In some ways, you would think vampire is a child but he isn't. He is a grown a** man acting like he is about 10 or 12.

dvampire
Kizaru kills goku by either cuttting him death, physically, or destroying him with laser beams. What can goku do? Scribble scrabble and have the fanboys worship? That's some real slower than sound speed.

dvampire
How's that snake way? With his slow ass. Kizaru owns his ass. Still believe scribble scrabble is going to save goku? Ask naruto them and 1000s of other animus that first? That's some real speed😄. But his fighting speed is greater!? Wtf. Yo ass is slow. How fast is he going?

Surtur

Why do you think the explosion feat is vastly superior to the feat with Krillin and Master Roshi?

I mean here is the manga version of the feat:

http://comicvine.gamespot.com/forums/gen-discussion-1/how-fast-would-master-roshi-krillin-be-1481109/

Did you notice they not only have a fight in the span of a single second..but also included in there was a brief stop while they both thought of a new strategy..but also stopping to play rock paper scissors. By the end of Dragonball Goku was well beyond these power levels. By the end of his training with King Kai he was way way beyond the levels he was at during the end of Dragonball.

dvampire
Because fluffy used movement speed of around Mach 3, since the speed of an explosion at ground zero on earth moves at sound speed, so luffy must have move a bit faster( hes faster now). Goku can't duplicate, since he can't even accomplish those speeds by flying. Remember trunks when he had to go get the db. He was moving slower than sound speed. Remember when super buy was trying to find Goku, he want traveling at sound speed. Do you have proof that Goku can at the speed of sound on foot? Or are you for going to use those over used illustrations to depict superspeed in anime? Kizaru wins because hes faster, stronger, can teleport, can kill him with laser beams, or cut him.

carver9
Because fluffy used movement speed of around Mach 3, since the speed of an explosion at ground zero on earth moves at sound speed, so luffy must have move a bit faster( hes faster now). Goku can't duplicate, since he can't even accomplish those speeds by flying. Remember trunks when he had to go get the db. He was moving slower than sound speed. Remember when super buy was trying to find Goku, he want traveling at sound speed. Do you have proof that Goku can at the speed of sound on foot? Or are you for going to use those over used illustrations to depict superspeed in anime? Kizaru wins because hes faster, stronger, can teleport, can kill him with laser beams, or cut him.

Reported.

dvampire
Kizaru speedbiltzs him because hes faster and then either Kos him, cut him in half, or spray him to death with laser beams.

carver9
Kizaru speedbiltzs him because hes faster and then either Kos him, cut him in half, or spray him to death with laser beams.

And what are you basing him cutting Goku in half off of?

dvampire
Beerus vs that creature, trunks vs freeza( cold seem scared of it, he had to disarm him&#128516wink, gohan vs daburas, freeza vs Goku, and cell vs Goku. So morrigan can tear right through his body with her tentacles. Even if he dodge one tentacle, there's five more and they're all hidden from his sight so she can use them when least expect it( think afro samurai).

Tondemonai
You realize he got shot in the head when he was shot in the head when he was 12 and was barely hurt by it, right? It's just so hard to argue with you because nearly all of your claims are baseless and when someone responds to you, your reaction is about as articulated and sophisticated as an 8-year-olds.

dvampire
Kizaru has a whole lot of power behind his strikes, so he'll definitely cut him. How can Goku do anything against a character that can teleport and move faster than him? He can't

Tondemonai
Based on what?

carver9
You realize he got shot in the head when he was shot in the head when he was 12 and was barely hurt by it, right? It's just so hard to argue with you because nearly all of your claims are baseless and when someone responds to you, your reaction is about as articulated and sophisticated as an 8-year-olds.

LOL... I honestly think something is wrong with him. I dont think he comprehend things that well.

carver9
Beerus vs that creature, trunks vs freeza( cold seem scared of it, he had to disarm him&#128516wink, gohan vs daburas, freeza vs Goku, and cell vs Goku. So morrigan can tear right through his body with her tentacles. Even if he dodge one tentacle, there's five more and they're all hidden from his sight so she can use them when least expect it( think afro samurai).

So any hit that is dodged means that it can harm said person? Also, what showing with that creature makes you think Beerus would get stabbed by a steel (lol) blade?

Trunks sword. What is it made out of and when you answer that question, I want you to prove it with scans.

Dabura conjured a sword out of thin air that was slicing small mountains apart without Dabura even touching it with his blade and you expect Gohan to sit there and withstand said blade. I want you to prove that Dabura blade was made out of steel and provide scans proving your case.

Which Cell vs Goku scene? If I show Superman getting stabbed, would you admit that Kizaru would stomp him in a match?

dvampire
Kizaru will kill goku with his laser beams( that mangrove was huge), cut him to death, or physically beat the crap out of him( which would take one or two blows, two if he gets lucky). How is goku going to stop a speedbiltz or teleportation? He can't.

Tondemonai
Kizaru will kill goku with his laser beams( that mangrove was huge), cut him to death, or physically beat the crap out of him( which would take one or two blows, two if he gets lucky). How is goku going to stop a speedbiltz or teleportation? He can't.

Baseless

carver9

Reported.

dvampire
Kizaru will just teleport behind goku and kill him. Its that easy. Report what again?😄

RealityWarper
Goku godstomps.

SSJGGogeta
Goku would literally kill Kizaru easier than Aizen killed regular humans after absorbing the Hogyoku.

cdtm
Kizaru will just teleport behind goku and kill him. Its that easy. Report what again?😄

/ thread

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.