Rioting Animals

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Time-Immemorial
How come the people that are not happy with gay marriage, transgender issues, veterans who are treated like shit at the VA don't riot. Has anyone seen parents riot about not wanting 35 year old men using the restroom with their 6 year old daughter?

How come these people are not rioting like thugs and disgraceful humans, like the rioters last night and the Trump rally, or the Baltimore Riots, Or Feruguson riots?

Jesus McBurger
the only time iv heard of a man using the trans excuse, was a man protesting the law

Jesus McBurger
There are always gonna be a bad bunch that tries to ruin something, But even if one man does rape someone and uses the trans excuse doesent mean we should repeal that law, i mean if we did that, would we not ban guns because a few people took advantage of that?

Surtur
The simple blunt truth is because you get a riot pass if you're black or hispanic and claiming racism.

In a weird way it's like you have one side where they are expected to freak out over social issues,etc.

But with white people they are essentially only expected to riot at like..soccer games or some shit.

Jesus McBurger
Oh and iv seen quite a few videos of people yelling in the middle of target, even one screaming "jesus has seen your search history." laughing

Surtur
One thing I hate about Target is people who constantly refer to it as "Tarjay".

Jesus McBurger
Originally posted by Surtur
One thing I hate about Target is people who constantly refer to it as "Tarjay".
thats a thing?

Time-Immemorial
Throwing rocks and fiery objects at police, jumping on cars.

These people are disgraceful human beings

http://www.bizpacreview.com/2016/05/25/albuquerque-anti-trump-rioters-throw-rocks-and-fiery-debris-at-police-as-all-hell-breaks-lose-344269

Slay
Originally posted by Jesus McBurger
thats a thing?
It's part of the SJW agenda, bro. Trying to Frenchify things because they want the Great Nation to become all fruity like France.

Surtur
Just deport them.

Originally posted by Slay
It's part of the SJW agenda, bro. Trying to Frenchify things because they want the Great Nation to become all fruity like France.

No you seem confused good sir, let me help you out. These are just stupid people trying to pretend like they are shopping somewhere with class, it's not part of the SJW agenda.

Things like fake rape cultures and trying to act like females are oppressed in this country..that is part of their little SJW agenda. The agenda is lies and just all around being horrible people, not mispronouncing a word on purpose.

Though wait..my mind is blown. What if Target doesn't identify as Tarjay but people call it Tarjay anyways? Billions of dollars in fines are needed to rectify this. Once the government has gotten that..somehow the matter will be resolved. Somehow..

jaden101
Originally posted by Surtur

But with white people they are essentially only expected to riot at like..soccer games or some shit.

And middle class students at anticapitalist demos.

Time-Immemorial
Riots in Anaheim, arrests, police in riot gear and on horesback.

Protestors throwing Rocks and debris at police.

Where are the veterans, parents of kids who dont want their kids in the bathroom with people of other sex?

Why are they not rioting?

Esau Cairn
Originally posted by Jesus McBurger
But even if one man does rape someone and uses the trans excuse doesent mean we should repeal that law,

But how exactly would the "trans excuse" be used in defending raping someone?

It's xyz!
They call target "tar Jay?"

Okay, America needs to die. Originally posted by Surtur
Just deport them.

No you seem confused good sir, let me help you out. These are just stupid people trying to pretend like they are shopping somewhere with class, it's not part of the SJW agenda.

Things like fake rape cultures and trying to act like females are oppressed in this country..that is part of their little SJW agenda. The agenda is lies and just all around being horrible people, not mispronouncing a word on purpose.

Though wait..my mind is blown. What if Target doesn't identify as Tarjay but people call it Tarjay anyways? Billions of dollars in fines are needed to rectify this. Once the government has gotten that..somehow the matter will be resolved. Somehow..

Time-Immemorial
Conservatism won on KMC.

All the liberals been run off and headed for the hills.

Esau Cairn
Originally posted by Slay

"Tarjay" actually became famous from a comedy sketch.

I can't remember if it was a stand up comedian or a sitcom like Absolutely Fabulous.

Apparently it goes as far back as the 60's.

Time-Immemorial
I cleared out all the wacko left. I didn't think it was possible but all their lives and mis truths came out.

Surtur
Originally posted by It's xyz!
They call target "tar Jay?"

Okay, America needs to die.

Yep some people do, you can look it up. They even talked about it on John Oliver, I've been hearing it called that for at least a couple of years. I guess people either think it fancies up what they are doing or they think it's a funny joke. But it is doesn't fancy it up and it's not funny.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.