Hulks vs Superman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Solid47
Hulk from the 1978 TV series, Eric Bana and MCU Hulk.

VS

Superman from BvS.

No BFR.

The fight takes place in Metropolis.

Who wins and why?

Impediment
All three Hulks get smashed.

cdtm
TV Hulk probably loses to Captain America.

Robtard
MoS takes one from Hancock's playbook and shoves TV Hulk's head up MCU Hulk's ass.

Arachnid1
Originally posted by Impediment
All three Hulks get smashed. At the same time

StiltmanFTW
Lou Ferrigno solos.

BruceSkywalker
Hulk is green so Supes dies once more

quanchi112
Hulk smashes Superman. Gets the Loki treatment.

Juk3n
One of the greatest things about BVS is that Supes first and initial reaction was to immediately launch dd into space. Without that luxury, it comes down to slugs. The blows Supes was taking from his long fight against multiple Kryptonians make the ones Hulk took from Veronica look a little like love taps. Building drops aside, hulk has had two Ko's, the great fall from the hellicarrier and the punking by veronica. The force generated by those id say Supes could replicate.

So supes.

quanchi112
Suerman was ko'd by a tower on an oil rig, sport. Hulk wrecks this chump.

Adam Grimes
That's in the minority of his durability showings, sorry.

Time-Immemorial
Originally posted by Impediment
All three Hulks get smashed.

thumb up

juggernaut74
The Hulks get smashed.

Darth Thor
Lol what's Ferrigno Hulk doing in this? Leave him out for his own sake

Tattoos N Scars
Ferrigno Hulk lifted Denali (Mt. McKinley) in a 4th season episode.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Adam Grimes
That's in the minority of his durability showings, sorry. So were his references for Hulk, kiddo. All showings are fair game, loser.

Adam Grimes
Originally posted by quanchi112
So were his references for Hulk, kiddo. All showings are fair game, loser. The contrary is true tbh, parrot. Can you mention better durability feats for Hulk?

Juk3n
Originally posted by quanchi112
Suerman was ko'd by a tower on an oil rig, sport. Hulk wrecks this chump.

Oil rig took place before supes 'awakening' upon meeting his holo-dad, he hadnt even learnt to fly. The movie made it seem that finally getting the answers and closure he needed lifted some mental blocks allowing him to go full supes. I mean we see him fall through a mountain after that without a ko or evident harm. Id say if zods mob invaded BEFORE supes met his dad they would have dominated him. All this tells me he was holding back subconsciously until that point, including the oil rig scene.

TheHulk
I actually believe all 3 Hulks might be able to take down Supes....even with Lou's Hulk....laughing out loud

relentless1
Hulks die

Darth Thor
Originally posted by Juk3n
Oil rig took place before supes 'awakening' upon meeting his holo-dad, he hadnt even learnt to fly.

Forget it. Backsdown112 isn't interested in context, or the fact that MOS has has infinitely superior durability feats since then.

All he's interested in is Trolling. And no matter how powerful MOS gets he'll continue to troll that 1 point.

And fact is MOS may not even have been knocked out in that scene. He may have just been laying there relaxing thinking of his past. Given he doesn't open his eyes with any sign of injury.

Either way he was no where near as powerful as Prime MOS. But that won't stop the Trolling by Backsdown112.

TH3_V01D
There is no cinematic Hulk stronger than DCEU Superman

http://dceu-positivity.tumblr.com/post/144919408040/medias-coverage-of-superman-feats-in-18-months

http://66.media.tumblr.com/9ba8787cf5be1b1ddfe4efa46f5af0d4/tumblr_inline_o7r0163m111qladw3_1280.png

States how Superman moved a tectonic plate to prevent an Earthquake. Just to let you know, those things are heavy af.

Just a rough estimation, but an average tectonic plate weighs 40.7x1021 kg. That's 44,864,070,000,000,000,000 TONS

Supes owns

Silent Master
You can't even figure out how to post pictures properly.

The Sorrow
Lol, it will be hilarious if Hulk gets a crazy feat in Thor 3 which pisses all over BvS. He gets lowballed to shite on this forum, deep down we all know that we haven't seen the max of his strength yet and he is physically the most imposing of ALL heroes so far.

Even in what many considered was a watered down version of Hulk, him and Abomination wrecked Brooklyn, knocking each other through buildings, shaking city blocks with punches, shockwaves when they collided, throwing vehicles like toys etc. Avengers Hulk was having the time of his life jumping around wrecking the city. He instantly killed a Leviathan in one punch when no other Avengers could scratch the armour. Even Thor needed to use the building as a conduit to wreck the 2 at the portal with his lightning. He also would've wrecked Hulkbuster in 2 minutes if Tony never had prep, Kal got his ass beat by Batman with prep.

MCU Hulk is ALL that's needed. Bana Hulk added is a stomp.

Time-Immemorial
Lying for a sorrowing win?

Except Superman has way better strength feats, he's faster, he can fly and he can put Julk in space, so there is that.

Context, Batman used knite gas on him.

Shameful lying from youthumb up

KuRuPT Thanosi
Oil rig took place before supes 'awakening' upon meeting his holo-dad, he hadnt even learnt to fly. The movie made it seem that finally getting the answers and closure he needed lifted some mental blocks allowing him to go full supes. I mean we see him fall through a mountain after that without a ko or evident harm. Id say if zods mob invaded BEFORE supes met his dad they would have dominated him. All this tells me he was holding back subconsciously until that point, including the oil rig scene.

Totally and completely false. Any talk with his dad did NOTHING to increase his durability. I was made crystal clear his durability came from his long exposure to the sun. It hardened his muscles. This was made explicitly clear in the movie. Shoot, even as a kid he told his father, you know they can't hurt me. He got no durability boost after the talk with his dad.

I also dispel any notion that this talk made Supes test himself for the fist time. Again that is explicitly false. Supes had a long standing history of testing himself and his limits. The bus scene, he didn't know he could do it, but he tried to save the kids. Then it's specifically mentioned by one of the parents "This isn't the first time he's done something like this". Again demonstrating he'd been testing himself for sometime. Shoot, the oil rig scene again was him testing himself. He didn't know if he could or couldn't hold that up. He tried and failed. The only thing the talk did for Superman was give him a suit, a clear understanding of his origin and likely some confidence to try new things i.e. flying. What it didn't do, and what you tried to have it do, was increase his durability. False, he was KO'd in the Oil Rig scene.

Even after that talk, he was later temp KO'd by a Faora slam, and again KO'd by a Nam kick also KO'd him. He's been KO'd more time than the Hulk and decidedly so.

Further, the fall is suspect anyways. I don't think he was KO'd at all really. Reason being, it was never shown that he was KO'd. Further, it fails in line with all his other showings. Once he's away from danger, he reverts back to Banner and takes a nap. This has been well documented over and over again. He flees, jumps to different countries, wakes up in a new place far away from danger. Same thing here, once he was away from danger, it takes a rest.

The second showing is also highly questionable. He was TP by Wanda at the time and being mind phucced. Hardly what I'd call a normal state of mind hulk. Thus, there is certainly some context there. At least with this one I can see him KO'd. Anyways, the point is, you think Supes has a better track records than Hulk, and that couldn't be further from the truth.

Time-Immemorial
I love how KT thinks he is right in every thread.

What a total loser. The more he loses the more he acts like he is this ultimate winner.

What a jackass. Anyone that has this much time to write all this nonsense over and over lacks serious social skills in life.

Time-Immemorial
This is also the guy who said he a awesome basketball player and an awesome boxer.laughing out loud

KuRuPT Thanosi
Originally posted by Time-Immemorial
This is also the guy who said he a awesome basketball player and an awesome boxer.laughing out loud

Dude, you aren't half the athlete I am. I could literally play basketball one v one with you... spot you 8 points... going to 11 and still easily win. I've told you this before, anytime you want to test your luck at anything you mention, you know where to find me. I know I'm not all talk, and if you ever get the courage to get embarrassed, you'll find that out to.

KuRuPT Thanosi
I love how KT thinks he is right in every thread.

What a total loser. The more he loses the more he acts like he is this ultimate winner.

What a jackass. Anyone that has this much time to write all this nonsense over and over lacks serious social skills in life.

Serious social skills LMAO. You have no idea what I do or anything about me. However, you being in the military, says a lot about you. It actually says all everybody needs to know. You're the dude that sucked in school, sucked at athletics and had no other option in life but to join the military. What else were you going to do being so dumb and all? I mean really, that's how they like um... young, dumb and ready to follow orders. Do you think the geniuses of this world join the military... I mean who wants to go to M.I.T or Caltech or Harvard or Georgetown when you're that smart... shit, they are just join the military... Oh wait, it's the exact opposite lol. I've seen military folk and their social skills, which is why it's so funny you'd even say that to me LOL

Time-Immemorial
You didn't go to any of those schools. You don't have a job, you don't have any friends, you spend all your time on here writing essays on your flawed theories.

I was a varsity football player, and swimmer, I was in ROTC as well.

I joined the military after 9/11 to serve my country, and I would watch your fcking mouth about how are talking about veterans here.

Time-Immemorial
Originally posted by KuRuPT Thanosi
Dude, you aren't half the athlete I am. I could literally play basketball one v one with you... spot you 8 points... going to 11 and still easily win. I've told you this before, anytime you want to test your luck at anything you mention, you know where to find me. I know I'm not all talk, and if you ever get the courage to get embarrassed, you'll find that out to.

You would be the pussy who would run to the police after I beat your ass.laughing out loud

I know how you people are in California.

You sit in a cubical all day working for someone else, doing someone else's ***** work cause your a gender less ***** who uses the women's restroom.

KuRuPT Thanosi
You didn't go to any of those schools. You don't have a job, you don't have any friends, you spend all your time on here writing essays on your flawed theories.

I was a varsity football player, and swimmer, I was in ROTC as well.

I joined the military after 9/11 to serve my country, and I would watch your fcking mouth about how are talking about veterans here.

Please kid, don't tell me what I can or can't say. You want to talk crap, I'll own you like I just did. I wasn't speaking to any veterans but your inept ass. I told you before and I'll tell you again, when you talk crap to me I'll own you. Not with BS or made up stuff, but facts kid.

Take your latest post. Don't have a job LOL. False, yet your feeble brain can't come up with anything factual, so you need to make stuff up. Don't have friends, LOL, again what a buffoon. As I stated, I promise you I have better more adept school skills than you. I know your type, I've seen your type, to even comment about social skills is downright hilarious.

abhilegend
Originally posted by The Sorrow
Lol, it will be hilarious if Hulk gets a crazy feat in Thor 3 which pisses all over BvS. He gets lowballed to shite on this forum, deep down we all know that we haven't seen the max of his strength yet and he is physically the most imposing of ALL heroes so far.

Even in what many considered was a watered down version of Hulk, him and Abomination wrecked Brooklyn, knocking each other through buildings, shaking city blocks with punches, shockwaves when they collided, throwing vehicles like toys etc. Avengers Hulk was having the time of his life jumping around wrecking the city. He instantly killed a Leviathan in one punch when no other Avengers could scratch the armour. Even Thor needed to use the building as a conduit to wreck the 2 at the portal with his lightning. He also would've wrecked Hulkbuster in 2 minutes if Tony never had prep, Kal got his ass beat by Batman with prep.

MCU Hulk is ALL that's needed. Bana Hulk added is a stomp. Originally posted by TH3_V01D
There is no cinematic Hulk stronger than DCEU Superman

http://dceu-positivity.tumblr.com/post/144919408040/medias-coverage-of-superman-feats-in-18-months

http://66.media.tumblr.com/9ba8787cf5be1b1ddfe4efa46f5af0d4/tumblr_inline_o7r0163m111qladw3_1280.png

States how Superman moved a tectonic plate to prevent an Earthquake. Just to let you know, those things are heavy af.

Just a rough estimation, but an average tectonic plate weighs 40.7x1021 kg. That's 44,864,070,000,000,000,000 TONS

Supes owns
Tell us more about how Hulk can shift tectonic plates.

Oh wait, that's Superman. Hulk needed several attacks to destroy a car in Incredible Hulk.

laughing out loud

abhilegend
Totally and completely false. Any talk with his dad did NOTHING to increase his durability. I was made crystal clear his durability came from his long exposure to the sun. It hardened his muscles. This was made explicitly clear in the movie. Shoot, even as a kid he told his father, you know they can't hurt me. He got no durability boost after the talk with his dad.

I also dispel any notion that this talk made Supes test himself for the fist time. Again that is explicitly false. Supes had a long standing history of testing himself and his limits. The bus scene, he didn't know he could do it, but he tried to save the kids. Then it's specifically mentioned by one of the parents "This isn't the first time he's done something like this". Again demonstrating he'd been testing himself for sometime. Shoot, the oil rig scene again was him testing himself. He didn't know if he could or couldn't hold that up. He tried and failed. The only thing the talk did for Superman was give him a suit, a clear understanding of his origin and likely some confidence to try new things i.e. flying. What it didn't do, and what you tried to have it do, was increase his durability. False, he was KO'd in the Oil Rig scene.

Even after that talk, he was later temp KO'd by a Faora slam, and again KO'd by a Nam kick also KO'd him. He's been KO'd more time than the Hulk and decidedly so.

Further, the fall is suspect anyways. I don't think he was KO'd at all really. Reason being, it was never shown that he was KO'd. Further, it fails in line with all his other showings. Once he's away from danger, he reverts back to Banner and takes a nap. This has been well documented over and over again. He flees, jumps to different countries, wakes up in a new place far away from danger. Same thing here, once he was away from danger, it takes a rest.

The second showing is also highly questionable. He was TP by Wanda at the time and being mind phucced. Hardly what I'd call a normal state of mind hulk. Thus, there is certainly some context there. At least with this one I can see him KO'd. Anyways, the point is, you think Supes has a better track records than Hulk, and that couldn't be further from the truth.
Oh hey, look its the same guy who thinks writing several paragraphs makes up for spouting BS everytime.

Superman can shift tectonic plates. Hulk can do what exactly compared to that, huh kid?

Time-Immemorial
I wasn't speaking to any veterans but your inept ass.

Idiot flip flop can't even remember what he writes.

Do you think the geniuses of this world join the military... I mean who wants to go to M.I.T or Caltech or Harvard or Georgetown when you're that smart... shit, they are just join the military... Oh wait, it's the exact opposite lol. I've seen military folk and their social skills

West Point, The Airforce Academy and the Naval Academy produces some of the best engineers in the world you idiot.

abhilegend
laughing out loud

Time-Immemorial
Kt embarrassed again here, but this is one of those times were he will say"he won."laughing out loud

KuRuPT Thanosi

KuRuPT Thanosi
Originally posted by abhilegend
Oh hey, look its the same guy who thinks writing several paragraphs makes up for spouting BS everytime.

Superman can shift tectonic plates. Hulk can do what exactly compared to that, huh kid?

You naming a feat doesn't disregard what I said. You're just too dumb to realize this. You do the same old routine in every thread. Focus and high showings and disregard the average. That is why you're constantly made fun of in this forum and others. You said my post was wrong, cool, point to which parts aren't factual about what I said. Don't list me his high feats, tell me which parts of my post aren't correct?

Time-Immemorial
laughing out loud

Time-Immemorial

KuRuPT Thanosi

KuRuPT Thanosi
Does it bother you that most geniuses don't join the military or something? I mean I know you're smart, but that doesn't mean the military has all idiots like you.

Time-Immemorial
Do you realize how stupid you look right now, or are you that dumb? You are so intent on trying to look good you spend hours here trying to impress us with your idiocies.

You write paragraphs of un ending bullshit about how you are this amazing fighter on the internet and how you think you are the best basketball player, no one believes a word you say, you are the joke of the forum.

playa1258
KT is one of those people that thinks he can judge the military and has no idea what really goes on in it.

KuRuPT Thanosi
Do you realize how stupid you look right now, or are you that dumb? You are so intent on trying to look good you spend hours here trying to impress us with your idiocies.

You write paragraphs of un ending bullshit about how you are this amazing fighter on the internet and how you think you are the best basketball player, no one believes a word you say, you are the joke of the forum.

That's the thing dude, you are like that stereotypical military type that we all know and kind of love. No shame in that. My only bad here was not restricting my comments on your stupidity directly to you. Simply that. You're a clown, with emotional issues. I feel bad for you. Think about this, you make a comment about me being on here a lot LMAO. Retard, you're on here WAY more than me. Shall we run a post count per day? I'm at work on a computer part of the day at least every single day. That's what I do. You on the other hand, do nothing but post all day cause you're home all day. Dude, you follow around mods and harass them lol. WTF. You literally get banned and have made up accounts just to start crap. LOL. Yes T.I. you're one cool dude. Why would you even bring something like that up? To make yourself look retarded? I guess, if that's your plan nice job.

More examples of this same moronic behavior. You bring up me bragging about basketball. Again, moron, you brought it up and said I sucked. So when I respond, and say I'd literally laugh at you and tool you in basketball; that equals me bragging about basketball? You act like that just randomly happened lol. No, you talk shit, I put you in your place. Don't care what you believe or don't, it's fact kiddo. Same thing, with the boxing thing. I didn't brag about a thing. You brought that up. I mean seriously, are you this dumb? Be honest with me T.I.? Or what's your other name you had to change? You're a loser through and through, but hey I appreciate your service. As I do all military personnel. As I said, it was my bad to lump your dumbass with others and be generally mean. Truth or not, it was harsh.

Time-Immemorial
Are you still talking about yourself, and about how great you are?

abhilegend
You naming a feat doesn't disregard what I said. You're just too dumb to realize this. You do the same old routine in every thread. Focus and high showings and disregard the average. That is why you're constantly made fun of in this forum and others. You said my post was wrong, cool, point to which parts aren't factual about what I said. Don't list me his high feats, tell me which parts of my post aren't correct?
Everything in your post was incorrect.

How about that?

carthage
Kal El lolstomps

Darth Thor
Lol, it will be hilarious if Hulk gets a crazy feat in Thor 3 which pisses all over BvS.

He'd have to lift up Asgard or something, which seems unlikely.

In the meantime this is kind of hilarious because Supes feat is so far beyond any MCU feats that we should just stop having these MCU vs Superman debates for now instead of trolling on.

If Marvel pushes their game up with feats, like having Hulk lift Asgard or something then we can go back to this at that point. Again though it's unlikely as Marvel are more concerned with giving us Quality films and making money, than they are about promoting feats.

So maybe one day, but in the meantime, I'm sorry but it's game over for now. Will have to get back to those Comic book Supes vs Comic book Hulk fights, or Movie Thor vs Hulk fights, or just MCU vs MCU fights in general.

He gets lowballed to shite on this forum, deep down we all know that we haven't seen the max of his strength yet and he is physically the most imposing of ALL heroes so far.

Hulk gets lowballed? How so? I've seen people constantly wanking his Levithian busting punch (and rightly so). But you know if it was Hulk who had this Tectonic plate feat that you'd be wanking it to end saying its game over for DCEU Supes.

Unfortunately for you though it's the other way around.

Tbh it's Supes I see being lowballed more here, with that Oil Rig feat early in the first film. Sticking by "he was KO'd from that, so that's it anyone can KO him.."

carver9
Hulk gets lowball like hell in the movie forum...that's why I rarely show up here. Anyways, Hulk wins this. Superman makes it a fight but Hulk takes it.

StiltmanFTW
You didn't even read the OP...

StiltmanFTW
But yeah, Superdouche dies thumb up

http://66.media.tumblr.com/6e3a0a6fd4e75d9128785ea57fca0749/tumblr_msxwy8xrM11s2wio8o7_400.gif

Darth Thor
Originally posted by carver9
Hulk gets lowball like hell in the movie forum...that's why I rarely show up here. Anyways, Hulk wins this. Superman makes it a fight but Hulk takes it.

How so? What low showing do people cling to?

carver9
Nothing about low showings...the character is treated like crap in the movie section of the forum.

HulkIsHulk
I mean we see him fall through a mountain after that without a ko or evident harm.
Fall through a mountain? He just fell on a mountain
Lol, it will be hilarious if Hulk gets a crazy feat in Thor 3 which pisses all over BvS.
No chance of that happening. I'm sure of it

Darth Thor
Nothing about low showings...the character is treated like crap in the movie section of the forum.

Dunno I see a lot of Hulk fans here as well. Like you, Sorrow, KT and others who insist Hulk wins against this Superman even after this moving tectonic plates feat. And that's just MOS's strength, never mind his flight, speed and heat vision.

Time-Immemorial

Like you, brining up the oil rig here all the time? Literally his first major feat that you two have low balled and cried about for 3 years now?

Time-Immemorial

Go ahead and tell me how hulk wins in this fight.

Juk3n

Blame Whedon. He established the hierarchy. Thor >Vision>Tony>Hulk.

Hulk was Koed from the hellicarrier fall. Tooth out by punches that do not compare to the blows the Kryptonians were trading. Ko by off guard punch (while angry) by ironman. Could not break out of the Veronica dome and had to tunnel below it to escape. Could not budge veronica with a full on haymaker, the fist clash confirmed atleast equal strength output for Veronica.

All that is not low balling. Although thiz just applies to Ruffahulk and not ang or nortons.

Oil Rig aside, once Clark was 'awakened' he took more punishment than hulk did.

NemeBro
If Superman can move tectonic plates to stop natural disasters there is no longer any debate to be had. Superman is stronger than Hulk by several orders of magnitude. He could hold him down with one hand and slowly squeeze his balls into powder with the other.

This is on top of having considerably higher speed and versatility.

Darth Thor
^ Pretty much. No point in debating MOS Superman vs MCU characters for now. Not until Thor or Hulk get some planet shifting feats or something.

Just like people accept there's no point in Smallville Clark vs Avenger fights, we might as well accept this is a pointless debate as well (for now at least).

playa1258
Until Quan shows up and declares Winter Soldier can beat Supes.

carver9
Blame Whedon. He established the hierarchy. Thor >Vision>Tony>Hulk.

Hulk was Koed from the hellicarrier fall. Tooth out by punches that do not compare to the blows the Kryptonians were trading. Ko by off guard punch (while angry) by ironman. Could not break out of the Veronica dome and had to tunnel below it to escape. Could not budge veronica with a full on haymaker, the fist clash confirmed atleast equal strength output for Veronica.

All that is not low balling. Although thiz just applies to Ruffahulk and not ang or nortons.

Oil Rig aside, once Clark was 'awakened' he took more punishment than hulk did.

This is the lowballing I'm talking about.

Prove that Hulk was KOed when he fell from the hellicarrier. Superman was dropped by an oil rig and if you tell me he grew in power after learning how to freaking fly, I want you to prove it. Zod almost koed him with a pole to the face. A robot made him scream out in pain, the same robot that Lois survived a hit from. He screamed out in pain from a ray gun blast and took some time to get up after said attack. Hell, it's debatable if he was still conscious from the train throw Namek hit him with. We didn't see Superman after this for some time.

He wasn't angry when Ironman punched him. Remember, he broke out of the trans Witch put on him. By the way, it was a surprise attack. Nothing more, nothing less.

Veronica dome? Don't know what you're talking about.

Lol...Ironman and Hulk clashing fist and Ironman armor not crumbling isn't a knock against Hulk, it tells us how powerful Ironman fist are. A similar punch from Hulk blooded Thor nose. You're trying to hard. Superman gets killed by Hulk.

Bro, you're lowballing. Well, trying too but failing hard at it. Superman lows are MUCH worse than Hulk lows.

carver9
Originally posted by NemeBro
If Superman can move tectonic plates to stop natural disasters there is no longer any debate to be had. Superman is stronger than Hulk by several orders of magnitude. He could hold him down with one hand and slowly squeeze his balls into powder with the other.

This is on top of having considerably higher speed and versatility.

Besides a news paper clip, do you have showings of him moving those plates? If not, it's not acceptable bro.

abhilegend
This is the lowballing I'm talking about.

Prove that Hulk was KOed when he fell from the hellicarrier. Superman was dropped by an oil rig and if you tell me he grew in power after learning how to freaking fly, I want you to prove it. Zod almost koed him with a pole to the face. A robot made him scream out in pain, the same robot that Lois survived a hit from. He screamed out in pain from a ray gun blast and took some time to get up after said attack. Hell, it's debatable if he was still conscious from the train throw Namek hit him with. We didn't see Superman after this for some time.

He wasn't angry when Ironman punched him. Remember, he broke out of the trans Witch put on him. By the way, it was a surprise attack. Nothing more, nothing less.

Veronica dome? Don't know what you're talking about.

Lol...Ironman and Hulk clashing fist and Ironman armor not crumbling isn't a knock against Hulk, it tells us how powerful Ironman fist are. A similar punch from Hulk blooded Thor nose. You're trying to hard. Superman gets killed by Hulk.

Bro, you're lowballing. Well, trying too but failing hard at it. Superman lows are MUCH worse than Hulk lows.
laughing out loudOriginally posted by carver9
Besides a news paper clip, do you have showings of him moving those plates? If not, it's not acceptable bro.
So why would the papers show that if it wasn't done?

TH3_V01D
deleted

TH3_V01D
You sound buttmad, it comes from the movie so is canon.

Even ignoring the news paper clip, Supes still has the tanker feat, superior to any strength feat in MCU.

Hulk should keep fighting weak fooder and let Superman take on the big boys because last time I checked Hulk was subdued by the Chitauri, Putty Patrol level mooks

Hell, MCU Avengers team almost lost to the Chitauri lol, that is how shit they are.

Darth Thor
Originally posted by TH3_V01D

Hell, MCU Avengers team almost lost to the Chitauri lol, that is how shit they are.

That's a blatant lie. Thor and Hulk were taking out the Levithians with EASE. While the street levellers were taking on countless Chitari.

You sound really butt hurt that everyone loves Marvel films and no ones interested in DC films.

NemeBro
Besides a news paper clip, do you have showings of him moving those plates? If not, it's not acceptable bro. Got a reason why besides your bias?

Superman already had better strength feats than Hulk. This one just clinches it.

Superman is stronger than ten Hulks by feats. For now.

Time-Immemorial
Nothing about low showings...the character is treated like crap in the movie section of the forum. Originally posted by Time-Immemorial
Like you, brining up the oil rig here all the time? Literally his first major feat that you two have low balled and cried about for 3 years now? Originally posted by Time-Immemorial
Go ahead and tell me how hulk wins in this fight.

This isn't going away Carver, nice duck, cover and turn page.

Time-Immemorial
Originally posted by NemeBro
Got a reason why besides your bias?

Superman already had better strength feats than Hulk. This one just clinches it.

Superman is stronger than ten Hulks by feats. For now.

thumb up

Juk3n

No dude. You're misunderstanding. Those are Hukks highs, they just aren't very high. No low balling going on.

carver9
No dude. You're misunderstanding. Those are Hukks highs, they just aren't very high. No low balling going on.

You didn't mention one high showing in your post. Not one. That post was full of lows and Superman has numerous of movies with lows that I can point out as well. Then the lows you're using really isn't lows.

Time-Immemorial
So you can't answer how Hulk wins this fight.

carver9
So you can't answer how Hulk wins this fight.

Yes, by punching Superman in his face extremely hard. The things that has damaged Superman, Hulk can easily replicate it.

Time-Immemorial
Who did Bana Hulk fight in Supermans league?

Superman was never damaged by being punched in he face.

The only time he was damaged from was knite.

carver9
Who did Bana Hulk fight in Supermans league?

Superman was never damaged by being punched in he face.

The only time he was damaged from was knite.

3 min 17 sec.

Zod almost took him out with a pole to the face.

https://youtu.be/VefpCwtp51A

I can post the small robot damaging him as well.

Time-Immemorial
"Almost took him out."

You mean that pole hit >nukes>knite> World engine> flying train???

carver9
"Almost took him out."

You mean that pole hit >nukes>knite> World engine> flying train???

The nuke took Superman out. What are you talking about? The sun woke him up.

World Engine? Not impressed. Crushed some cars and with repeated hits, it toppled buildings. Ironman and Hulk was shaking city blocks during their battle. The purpose of the world engine was to change the gravity of Earth...Nothing was said about it providing some type of world crushing energy.

Lol...Superman didn't show up for a while after being hit by that flying train. I don't understand where you are going with this? The pole almost dropped him. Hulk had an entire skyscraper fall on him along with Ironman pounding on him at the same time and he didn't bat an eye.

Time-Immemorial
3 min 17 sec.

Zod almost took him out with a pole to the face.

https://youtu.be/VefpCwtp51A

I can post the small robot damaging him as well.

Nope. Also who did Bana Hulk fight on Supermans level who could fight doomsday while weakened.

Time-Immemorial
The nuke took Superman out. What are you talking about? The sun woke him up.

World Engine? Not impressed. Crushed some cars and with repeated hits, it toppled buildings. Ironman and Hulk was shaking city blocks during their battle. The purpose of the world engine was to change the gravity of Earth...Nothing was said about it providing some type of world crushing energy.

Lol...Superman didn't show up for a while after being hit by that flying train. I don't understand where you are going with this? The pole almost dropped him. Hulk had an entire skyscraper fall on him along with Ironman pounding on him at the same time and he didn't bat an eye.

One hit shook the city. Now your lying.

Derp, the poll didn't drop him, seems like you didn't watch the movie. unlike Ironman dropping Hulk many times.

carver9
Nope. Also who did Bana Hulk fight on Supermans level who could fight doomsday while weakened.

Superman didn't fight Doomsday by himself. He would've died. Batman AND Wonder Woman was helping him. Did you watch the movie?

Time-Immemorial
Who did Bana hulk fight on Supermans level? Did you watch the movie?

carver9
One hit shook the city. Now your lying.

Derp, the poll didn't drop him, seems like you didn't watch the movie. unlike Ironman dropping Hulk many times.

One hit shook the city? When?

He was dizzy after the pole hit.

Minus the cheap shot, when did Ironman drop Hulk?

carver9
Who did Bana hulk fight on Supermans level? Did you watch the movie?

Thor.

Time-Immemorial
There was only one hit that shook the city when Hulk and Ironman fought.

There was many city shaking hits in Zod vs Superman

Ironman dropped hulk and knocked his teeth out.

Time-Immemorial
Thor.

Sorry, Bana hulk never fought Thor.

Who did Bana Hulk fight on Supermans level.

carver9
There was only one hit that shook the city when Hulk and Ironman fought.

There was many city shaking hits in Zod vs Superman

Ironman dropped hulk and knocked his teeth out.

Look at the scene when Ironman drops a cage on top of Hulk and Hulk trying to pound his way out. Tell me what happens.

Ironman GASSED Hulk and then kicked him out of a building, pounded him in the back of the head with an elevator and then punched him. That's more than a punch and Hulk withstood all of that.

carver9
Sorry, Bana hulk never fought Thor.

Who did Bana Hulk fight on Supermans level.

His dad.

Time-Immemorial
His dad was not on Supermans level. And you previously said Bana hulk fought Thor.

Concession accepted on having no clue what you are talking about.

Darkstorm Zero
His dad.

You mean Absorbing Man?

http://memecreator.org/static/images/memes/459010.jpg

abhilegend
Yes, by punching Superman in his face extremely hard. The things that has damaged Superman, Hulk can easily replicate it.
No, he can't.

Time-Immemorial
Carver runs as soon as he is exposes for not knowing what he is talking about, who hulk fought in what movies and most importantly runs when his carter logic backfires.

StiltmanFTW
Ferrigno Hulk would eat all Supermen versions alive in moments... literally.

Zack Fair
Well crap tectonic plate feat is beastly.

quanchi112
Originally posted by abhilegend
No, he can't. Yes, he can. That tower ko'd that pansy.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.