Vader and Sidious vs. Valkorion, Arcann and Vaylin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Rebel95
Force
Sabers
All out

EDIT: Thexan not Vaylin

JKBart
Arcann stomps Vader; he defeated HoT handily, while HoT by Act 2 (around the time of his fight with Scourge) was already clearly superior to prime Vader.

Valkorion is superior to Sidious on his own, although, quoting myself... "Valkorion is superior to Luke in every account as far as the Force goes; one can argue though that because of them being somewhere in the same league, Luke can resist him enough for the lightsaber to count, and fighting against the lightsaber with the Force is simply ten times more taxing, especially with Luke's speed." - just replace Luke with Palpatine and it's the same.

Still, after Arcann joins Valkorion, with Thexan serving as the additional destruction, Sidious gets killed in short order.

Team 2 10/10. 10/10 with immense ease in the Force round. In the sabers round probably they lose, though.

Rebel95
Arcann is not superior to prime Vader lol

JKBart
He is. HoT by Act 2 has far better feats, and Arcann soundly bested prime Outlander.

The Ellimist
Lol

The Ellimist
Team 1 takes all three.

JKBart
I understand the debate with all-out given Valkorion's lack of saber but how the hell do they take even one round in Force only?

The Ellimist
By being massively more powerful.

Or Palpatine teleports away and spams Storms.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Not sure about Round 1, Team 1 stomps in Round 2, and not sure about All out.

The Ellimist
Vader is pretty beyond Arcann and Thexan, and Valkorion isn't a match for Luke.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Luke?

Syndicate
Team 2.
Team 1.
Leaning Team 2.

The Ellimist
Sorry, I mean Wankatine.

Tbh Wankatine may solo.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Nah. Going with team 1 barely in the all out, though.

The Ellimist
Arcann and Thexan are fodder next to the Wankatine.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
I imagine they'd be relevant against Wankatine with Valkorion there. I mean, even Talzin took some of Maul's power and it was enough to lolblock Sidious/Dooku's lightning.

The Ellimist
Well I think adding power is different. If Vader is 80% of Sidious, two Vaders certainly wouldn't beat a character 160% of Sidious.

The Ellimist
Sidious could unleash a wide-arc lightning barrage. This should be enough to overwhelm at least Arcann and Thexan, given how weak they are.

MS Warehouse
Team 2 takes all 3.

S_W_LeGenD
Force: Team 2
Sabers: Team 1
All-out: Team 2

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.