Skywalker Family vs. Eternal Family

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The Ellimist
Luke Skywalker
Anakin Skywalker
Jacen Solo
Jaina Solo

vs.

Valkorion
Arcann
Vaylin
Thexan

1. Force
2. All-out

JKBart
Valkorion = Luke Skywalker, the obvious fact of Valk's lack of lightsaber makes it mad debatable.

Arcann > Anakin Skywalker

Vaylin < Jacen Solo (he was close to his prime before switching to the Sith, and while more powerful, Vaylin is too inferior as a combatant, making it an easy match :/)

Jaina Solo = Thexan

Round 1 obviously goes to Eternal Family; Vailyn is more powerful than Jacen, Valkorion more powerful than Luke, Arcann more powerful than Anakin, it's close to mismatch.

Round 2 goes to Skywalkers; Vaylin vs. Jacen would end too fast, Jacen would aid Luke against Valkorion, and then it's game over.

NewGuy01
Team 1 in a close fight.

FreshestSlice
Team 1 shits

The Ellimist
Originally posted by FreshestSlice
Team 1 shits

A surprisingly accurate statement. thumb up

Aurbere
Originally posted by FreshestSlice
Team 1 shits

Ha ha. Gross.

Time-Immemorial
Op makes a thread which is basically a spite shit stomp fest?

Why even make the thread?

Aurbere
Originally posted by Time-Immemorial
Op makes a thread which is basically a spite shit stomp fest?

Why even make the thread?

You just answered that question...

He makes stupid threads everywhere to get attention.

Time-Immemorial
laughing out loud

The Ellimist
Still more nominations for best debater dan u doe.

FreshestSlice
Leave him alone. Superman died today. sad

Time-Immemorial
Originally posted by Aurbere
You just answered that question...

He tried to lie and say he was the best debater in the SW forumlaughing out loud

FreshestSlice
He probably is atm, tbh. And when I mold him into a force of death, my rule will be absolute.

The Ellimist
He tried to lie and say he was the best debater in the SW forumlaughing out loud

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=626482&pagenumber=1

I know you masturbate to this at night, given your not-too-subtle crush on me.

Don't worry, I can feel you. Gideon has no idea how many tissues have been emptied into his fantastical anus. Or, rather, the reverse. thumb up

Time-Immemorial
Originally posted by The Ellimist
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=626482&pagenumber=1

I know you masturbate to this at night, given your not-too-subtle crush on me.

Don't worry, I can feel you. Gideon has no idea how many tissues have been emptied into his fantastical anus. Or, rather, the reverse. thumb up

Wow. Did anyone know this guy was a closet homo?

The Ellimist
There's nothing closeted about it, son. Except for the many closets in which my God and I did it in. Gideon is a firm, loving, and caring deity, you see.

Time-Immemorial
You are in no way as great at you think..

This is prolly you in some fashion or another.

http://ct.fra.bz/ol/fz/sw/i53/2/2/28/frabz-Warehouse-Worker-What-my-friends-think-I-do-What-my-mom-thinks-I-40dd5e.jpg

The Ellimist
Nah. I'm a sex worker. I help give your mom comfort when she's crying over PTSD from the condom breaking that one night.

Time-Immemorial
Sounds like you have some serious sexual problems you need to talk about with a social worker?

The Ellimist
Lol nice edit

Time-Immemorial
Originally posted by The Ellimist
Nah. I'm a sex worker. I help give your mom comfort when she's crying over PTSD from the condom breaking that one night.
Are you a sex slave?

S_W_LeGenD
Team 2 in a good fight.

carthage
Team 1 annihilates

Featless Thexan and Vaylin can't compete with The twins, and Anakin would destroy Arcann in sabers

S_W_LeGenD
Originally posted by carthage
Team 1 annihilates

Featless Thexan and Vaylin can't compete with The twins, and Anakin would destroy Arcann in sabers
Bullshit.

Vaylin is not featless: http://comicvine.gamespot.com/profile/s_w_legend/blog/vaylin-respect-thread/117531/

And Thexan is not weak.

SunRazer
Yeah, the Skywalkers win.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.