Darth Vader vs. MCU Thor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carthage
Fight takes place on neutral ground

*Composite Vader with Legends/Canon feats

FreshestSlice
Thor rapes, tbh.

The Ellimist
Originally posted by FreshestSlice
Thor rapes, tbh.

lmao

Composite Vader pins Thor to the pavement and then decapitates him with a saber throw. Precog + telekinesis = mismatch, especially with TFU feats.

Fated Xtasy
Even baby thor wrecks tbh

The Ellimist
kek at you guys thinking MCU Thor = 616 Thor.

Vader vs. all the MCU Avengers would be a better fight. Except not really, because Vader still wins pretty comfortably.

AncientPower
I've read many an argument and MCU fans always seem to prove that a lightsaber does jackshit to Asgardians.

The Ellimist
Originally posted by AncientPower
I've read many an argument and MCU fans always seem to prove that a lightsaber does jackshit to Asgardians.

I'd love to read this.

Thor got cut by a knife and was scared shitless of a terminal velocity fall that AotC Anakin casually tanked, lol.

AncientPower
Something about Loki tanking the SHIELD cannon with no visible injury.

Loki's knives are Asgardian and enchanted tbh.

The Ellimist
Something about Loki tanking the SHIELD cannon with no visible injury.

https://books.google.com/books?id=SvrE7GKOAmQC&pg=PT121&dq=star+wars+fatal+alliance+small+nuclear&hl=en&sa=X& amp;ved=0ahUKEwi9vO_v5_fMAhWBVj4KHbNtDSwQ6AEIJTAA#
v=onepage& amp;q=star%20wars%20fatal%20alliance%20small%20nuc
lear&f=false

cs_zoltan
http://static7.comicvine.com/uploads/scale_super/11114/111143885/4579148-4524879-4523934-2791766307-ezgif.gif

gg no re

AncientPower
Lol, nice. thumb up

MythLord
KEK. A Dark Acolyte Sidious found unworthy of being an apprentice destroyed a city(s) via a Storm of power, and Darth Rivan's holocron caused mass histeria in a city with it's mere activation. Vader's canonically above those guys, so... yeah.

AncientPower
......That is relevant to Vader's feats how? Dat powerscaling.

MythLord
......That is relevant to Vader's feats how?
Because Vader's better than both those guys as per both Fact File and Sidious' own admission that such beings are unworthy of being his apprentice.
Dat powerscaling.
You mean ground realities and immovable facts? Then yes, yes it is.

AncientPower
So you're saying a guy who kinda-but-not-really city busted with a storm is comparable to Thor, so Vader > Thor by powerscaling?

hutchy1345
MCU thor is nerfed lol

MythLord
So you're saying a guy who kinda-but-not-really city busted with a storm is comparable to Thor, so Vader > Thor by powerscaling?
Um, he did bust a city. Or, rather, heavily damaged several cities and killed thousands.
But yeah, basically. Vader > Thor if you account for powerscaling.

cs_zoltan
You just did the worst powerscaling ever, congratulations.

The Ellimist
lol

The debate isn't who can generate larger and prettier explosions; the debate is who would win in a fight. Vader has precognition, Vader has telekinesis, Vader can easily just Force pull Thor to him and then cut his head off.

This isn't 616 Thor. Wanking how big his attacks are doesn't make his skin lightsaber proof.

cs_zoltan
http://puu.sh/oVSOP/fcd9d34b88.jpg

http://static6.comicvine.com/uploads/scale_super/11114/111143885/4579145-lv0wh.gif

get rekt

The Ellimist
Nice job at ignoring everything I just said, kek. Telekinesis acts faster than Thor throwing up a pose with his hammer. Thor dies first.

MythLord
Ellimist, how do you not understand? Star Wars characters just can't be OP. It's in their nature to only be barely above street level cuz precog and feats only.
So what if a Dark Jedi Vader is canonically better than did something similar to MCU Thor, pfft powerscaling is for chumps.

cs_zoltan
shit power scaling is

MythLord
Oh, clearly. We should just be reduced to using feats only and have your common Dark Jedi be more powerful than Yoda.

ares834
Vader throws a boulder at him.

The Ellimist
It's not like Starkiller has any impressive Force lightning feats that involve busting cruisers and that Vader has tanked his point blank or anything.

cs_zoltan
First of all, mind posting the actual feat, because context?

Also being better than someone doesn't meant you get all their feats+1 kek. Only a retarded wanker would think that.

That whatever the **** Dark Jedi wasn't found worthy of being Sidious apprentice doesn't mean Vader is better than him in every way, just that he is better overall.

Like Windu was stated to be the 2nd most powerful jedi on the High Council. Does that mean he has better Battle Meditation than Oppo Rancisis? **** no.

The Ellimist
Also telepathy ftw

MythLord
Originally posted by cs_zoltan
First of all, mind posting the actual feat, because context?

After his servants sabotage a local power plant, he unleashes his anger on the floating cities of Genarius. Lighting arcs through the clouds, destroying hundreds of homes as his followers scream through the streets, blasters white-hot. Thousands die.

Source: The Living Force Guide Book.

This is Kibh Jeen, who's just a random Jedi Padawan that fell to the Dark Side.

Also being better than someone doesn't meant you get all their feats+1 kek. Only a retarded wanker would think that.

That whatever the **** Dark Jedi wasn't found worthy of being Sidious apprentice doesn't mean Vader is better than him in every way, just that he is better overall.

Like Windu was stated to be the 2nd most powerful jedi on the High Council. Does that mean he has better Battle Meditation than Oppo Rancisis? **** no.

I... do not disagree with that. But it does mean Vader's own raw power is superior to a vast majority of Dark Jedi, some random fallen Jedi like Kibh included. Now Vader cannot summon lightning storms because he doesn't know Force Lightning, but he does know abilities like Alter Environment and just in general relative scrub Sith Lords could unleash pure Dark Side energy, so I don't see why Vader couldn't either.

The Ellimist
tbf those types of outbursts are often the result of transient emotional states and can't necessarily be replicated on a whim.

Vader still wins though. The Force Unleashed was a thing.

Nargaroth
Originally posted by MythLord
Um, he did bust a city. Or, rather, heavily damaged several cities and killed thousands.
But yeah, basically. Vader > Thor if you account for powerscaling.

If you're referring to Kibh Jeen, he technically isn't included in the comparison, seeing as he lived centuries before Vader.

MythLord
Kibh wasn't really feeling any super strong emotion at the time, though. Sure, he used his anger, but which Dark Sider doesn't?

Time-Immemorial
Lies

Time-Immemorial
Thor rapes, tbh.

The Ellimist
Kibh wasn't really feeling any super strong emotion at the time, though. Sure, he used his anger, but which Dark Sider doesn't?

Well, look at Maul after Oppress's death, for example.

MythLord
Originally posted by Nargaroth
If you're referring to Kibh Jeen, he technically isn't included in the comparison, seeing as he lived centuries before Vader.
I am aware. Still, Sidious knew of how powerful Dark Jedi can be, yet still said none of them are worth a damn compared to a Sith apprentice.

MythLord
Originally posted by The Ellimist
Well, look at Maul after Oppress's death, for example.
Kibh didn't have any reason to be enraged, though.

Time-Immemorial
Thor rapes, tbh.

Sideous has no chance. He is a weak pathetic coward who begged for his life and ran from Yoda.

cs_zoltan
I am aware. Still, Sidious knew of how powerful Dark Jedi can be, yet still said none of them are worth a damn compared to a Sith apprentice.

By that line of logic Maul and Dooku are city busters too.

Time-Immemorial
Thor was described as a 30 mega ton nuclear weapon.

Sideous dies again.

The Ellimist
lmao,

Sidious's Force storms can tear the surfaces off of planets.

MythLord
By that line of logic Maul and Dooku are city busters too.
Sure. I mean, it's hardly unprecedented. Fulminiss and Remulus Dreypa have both destroyed cities before, as well. When Force users actually excert themselves to full capacity they can do some monsterous things.

Time-Immemorial
lmao,

Sidious's Force storms can tear the surfaces off of planets.

Thor rapes, tbh.

Sideous gets a hammer up his ass, end of story.
Never again try and use freshest as your fan boy.

The Ellimist
I love how you ignore my argument in favor of just repeating your position lol

Time-Immemorial
I do find your embarrassment at the fact that Freshest called me the best SW debater pretty amusing though.
Thor rapes, tbh.

The Ellimist
Lmao, apparently disagreeing with someone means you think they're a shitty debater

Wow your ability to make logical equivalences is worse than Neph's

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Honestly, Vader does kill MCU Thor. Haxx has and always will be a thing.

cs_zoltan
What hax?

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Haxx as in while one is more powerful, the other has an ability that he can use faster that the other straight up can't counter. i.e. windpipe crush/Saber Throw to the head/TP, all supplemented by precog.

It's like why people say the likes of Lord Beerus gets murked by Galactus: Sure, the former has universe destroying punches, but he has absolutely nothing to save him from Galactus's reality warping haxx.

cs_zoltan
I know what hax is, I asked what does Vader has that can beat Thor and why would it take effect sooner than Thor's own?

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Precog + TK/Telepathy.

Petrus
Vader wins.

cs_zoltan
Don't think TP would work. It was suggested Thor has resistance to it, Wanda was simply better. And iirc Vader doesn't have city level TP feats to suggest he could overpower Thor too.

Not like Vader is very known of opening with TK or TP...

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Where was Thor implied to have any particular resistance against telepathy?

I mean, Vader's ****ed with Luke telepathically and tortured jedi with it. Why would Vader need to telepathically subjugate an entire city with TP to prove he can **** with Thor, kek? Vitiate subjugated a planet's worth of people/force users and couldn't TP the Hero and co. ****ing with a single, more powerful force user has always shown to be more difficult than mindraping even a world's worth of randoms.

Tbh, using powerscaling and being able to mindrape Nick Rostu while holding back and decades before his prime, plus ****ing with Luke in the head on various occasions, should be enough evidence that he could telepathically **** with Thor or at the very least open up a killing blow ala Zannah.

Or he could just, y'know, use that precog/TK to crush Thor's windpipe or deliver a well placed saber throw decapitation. Because Thor has no defense against such methods.

And in order to not insta-die by Mjolnir, I'd like to think Vader would open with his kill techniques. smile

cs_zoltan

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Ehh, the Addy's wearing off, so I'll respond tomorrow. smile

As for the second part, though, like I said, if Vader felt threatened and realized he'd insta die if he tried to **** with Thor physically, he'd be quick to use his telekinesis ftw.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.