Marka Ragnos Runs The Gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SunRazer
Ragnos has ruled the Sith Empire wisely and prosperously for fifty years. But his throne is now challenged by various Sith. Ragnos' cunning and intellect has allowed him to maintain power for five decades, but now, only his mastery of the Dark Side will allow him to remain the ruling Dark Lord of the Sith.

Warmup: Ommin & Amanoa

1. Ventress & 2 Nightsisters

2. Naga Sadow

3. Freedon Nadd

4. Count Dooku

5. Darth Bane

6. Darth Zannah (post-DoE)

7. Anakin Skywalker

Boss: Vitiate (novel)

All fights take place on Korriban.

diomiosio123
novas life is imagining fighting scenarios for fantasy characters

MythLord
Stops at Nadd, Dooku or Bane...

SunRazer
Originally posted by diomiosio123
novas life is imagining fighting scenarios for fantasy characters

Hey, at least I'm on the right forum. You should consider finding a forum where people born from the Chernobyl accident can gather.

AncientPower
Maybe Nadd, quite possibly Bane, depending on his use of sorcery he could get all the way to Vitiate where he obviously loses a great fight. He's pretty hard to place.

SunRazer
If Bane has a chance of beating him and use of Sorcery is what allows him to clear up to Vitiate, why does he fall at Zannah?

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Originally posted by SunRazer
Hey, at least I'm on the right forum. You should consider finding a forum where people born from the Chernobyl accident can gather.

So much fire

Goddamn Goddamn

smilesmilesmilesmilesmilesmile

JKBart
let's kill diomiosio123 irl smile

The Ellimist
Might stop at 1 tbh.

Otherwise 4 or 7.

AncientPower
If Bane has a chance of beating him and use of Sorcery is what allows him to clear up to Vitiate, why does he fall at Zannah?

He doesn't, his getting by Anakin is reliant on sorcery though.

@Ell, KEK at Ventress standing a chance against Marka Ragnos.

Fated Xtasy

God damn, nova.

I like you more and more tbh

Emperordmb
Somewhere 2-5

diomiosio123
Originally posted by AncientPower

@Ell, KEK at Ventress standing a chance against Marka Ragnos.
feats for ragnos to compete with ventress?

The Ellimist
being an ancient sith

Syndicate
4 or 5.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
But nah, Ventress + 2 Nightsisters get lolmurked by Fagnos.

Anyways, he dies at 7 and after. smile

SunRazer
Originally posted by AncientPower

Sorry, I meant to say why doesn't he stop at Zannah? Is it because she lacks offensive power? I mean, you said Bane can stop him, but Zannah's his equal and is experienced against Sorcery (one of the arguments you presented in favor of Ragnos).

Originally posted by Fated Xtasy
God damn, nova.

I like you more and more tbh

I crush fools on a regular basis smile

AncientPower
Bane might stop him because his combative prowess is very high, Zannah's sorcery should be less potent than Ragnos' who is also more powerful, the guy was the best at everything in a time where guys like Naga Sadow were around.

SunRazer
It seems as though Sadow didn't reach the height of his power until after Ragnos died, though. And it equally seems that Sadow was remembered in history as more of a rival to Ragnos than a subservient.

AncientPower
Regardless, Naga's succession was one based on Ragnos' natural death, Ragnos is made out to be the pretty clear top dog in all regards.

SunRazer
My point is that Sadow continued to grow in power (presumably) for years after the Great Hyperspace War. That being said, Nadd, who should be more powerful than him, appeared subservient to Ragnos, so that should elevate Ragnos above Sadow comfortably.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.