Luke Skywalker vs. SWTOR protags

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The Ellimist
No-jobbing Luke

vs.

End-of-vanilla protags, but HoT is the Outlander

1. Force
2. Sabers
3. All-out

AncientPower
Kek.

The Ellimist
Right, sorry. There's no way Luke can deal with powerhouses like Cipher and Darth Nox. sad

AncientPower
Smuggler solos.

Nephthys
It really is pathetic that any time I make a post in defense of the TOR era you feel the need to make troll threads to try and ridicule me.

The Ellimist
lmao @ thinking you're that important

But you admit that Luke >>>> the protags + Outlander, and therefore >>>>>>>>>>>>>> Soa? Nice thumb up

The Ellimist
You also said in my thread that only Valkorion could solo the protags, and you think Valk > Luke. Now you think Luke vs. protags is a spite even when the protags have the Outlander.

Conclusion: Neph is slowly yielding ground. Or he just doesn't think about his positions very carefully.

Nephthys
I didn't say it was spite, I said you were trolling me.

Good job not caring about me though.

The Ellimist
lol if that makes you feel better

diomiosio123
hot solos, he beat vitiate who is >luke

The Ellimist
Nox beat Thanaton, who is supremely powerful. thumb up

The Ellimist
Any takers?

The Ellimist
I'm confused. Do people think this is a spite for Luke? The Yoda vs. protags one was taken much more seriously.

JKBart
Protags murderstomp.

HoT alone is beyond Vader-tier guys comprehension.
The other 3 Force sensitive guys are pretty much a notch beneath Vader-tier.
Bounty hunter is Kenobi-level combatant lmao, he killed ****ing Jun Seros and blitzed Jedi. NONSENSITIVE. BLITZED JEDI.
The other 3 non-Sensitives should at least provide some legitiamte support.

And people think 3 RotJ Vaders would take down DE Palpatine. This team is, like, double the combat power of that?

The Ellimist
Being serious, and seeing as how this is a non-jobbing Luke:

The non-Force sensitives die instantly to Luke just snapping their necks with TK. Since he's the fastest combatant here, it makes sense to say that he could do this before the other Force sensitives could react.

Luke's feat vs. UnuThul precludes the team doing anything to him with TK, and only two of them have lightning, which certainly wouldn't be enough to overwhelm Luke if Wankatine's lightning couldn't to him 30 years before his prime, kek.

So what do they do? Engage him in melee? Only the Hero has even half-noteworthy saber feats and powerscaling him from Arcann means that he isn't doing jack against Luke. He's weaker than Vitiate by a wider margin than, say, Obi Wan is than Dooku, and look what Dooku could do to Obi Wan to just dispatch him quickly. The numbers won't matter very much.

Petrus
Originally posted by The Ellimist
Being serious, and seeing as how this is a non-jobbing Luke:

The non-Force sensitives die instantly to Luke just snapping their necks with TK. Since he's the fastest combatant here, it makes sense to say that he could do this before the other Force sensitives could react.

The same could be said about every Sith or Jedi the BH, Cipher or Void faces, yet no one actually snaps their necks with TK.

If you're referring to RotJ, Palpatine wasn't trying to immediately kill Luke. It's actually pretty clear that he was just torturing him and that he wanted to see him suffer.

Yeah, Luke > Vitiate, tbh. However, the Outlander, Barsen, Nox and Wrath are nowhere near being pushovers, regardless of your powerscaling. If you add Void, BH, Trooper and Cipher, it's not so far-fetched to assume they could give Luke trouble. It's not like they are retarded and would attack Luke straight on. The plan would probably be for the Jedi and Sith to engage him while the ranged guys attack from, well, a ranged position.

The Ellimist
Originally posted by Petrus
The same could be said about every Sith or Jedi the BH, Cipher or Void faces, yet no one actually snaps their necks with TK.

Yeah, but Luke isn't jobbing here.

I'm referring to DE.

I think the non-Force sensitives are just going to die the moment the fight starts though.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.