How would the Skywalker line affect the PT Jedi order?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carthage
In an alternative future where Mace/Yoda are able to stop Palpatine, what would've become of Anakin and his bloodline? Would the Jedi have been able to rehabilitate Skywalker, and would Luke have gone through orthodox Jedi training, matured at his insane rate, and have risen through the ranks as rapidly as his father? Would the twins Jacen and Jaina eventually have been discovered and brought into the fold? What significant galactic events would've occurred even without the rise of the Empire, and who would've helmed the order after Yoda's eventual death?

carthage
No one?

Fated Xtasy
I don't think there woukd be a happy ending, i think Anakin would either be exiled or forced to choose between his family.

Zenwolf
The galaxy would just keep on spinning.

The Ellimist
Pretty sure the Jedi knew about Anakin's romance and turned a blind eye to it.

Granted didn't Anakin want to leave the Order after the war ended?

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Abeloth. smile

JKBart
Probably Obi-Wan would replace Yoda as the Grand Master. Windu would be too old by the time of Yoda's natural death, I guess. Keep in mind Yoda was forced to live in a dark side nexus, which must have affected his degeneration rate.

Even in the best scenario with Anakin remaining in the Order and such, I doubt they would elect him as the Grand Master. Even in his prime mental condition, Anakin was intelligent and cunning, but his wisdom and perception were beneath typical 25-year old guy, let alone for a Jedi Master. I doubt he would grow beyond his terrible limitations.

The Ellimist
Originally posted by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Abeloth. smile

No second galactic civil war = Abeloth doesn't escape

Also Galen Marek, although he might not be born. Or Kyp?

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Abeloth always inevitably finds a way to escape. smile

Beniboybling
If Yoda killed Palpatine Anakin wouldn't have been rescued and would have died, if Windu had killed Palpatine Anakin would never have fell, realised Palpatine had been an evil and manipulative Sith Lord and lived happily ever after.

But that didn't happen, instead we got paine, agony and despiur. sad

cs_zoltan
Abeloth would've been raped by a full potential Anakin and kept as a pet.

cs_zoltan
The jedi order would've been scary tho. Full potential Anakin, Luke, A'sharad, Ahso...oh nevermind, she left the order and would've been a stay-at-home mom.

ILS
Originally posted by JKBart
Even in the best scenario with Anakin remaining in the Order and such, I doubt they would elect him as the Grand Master. Even in his prime mental condition, Anakin was intelligent and cunning, but his wisdom and perception were beneath typical 25-year old guy, let alone for a Jedi Master. I doubt he would grow beyond his terrible limitations. I'm not certain of that. Vader did learn the hard way, but it showed Anakin had the capacity to become far more mature.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.